![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Ble$$ed With Talent
|
who wan battle?
IP:
lets go son..who wanna battle
__________________
KiLlAh BwOy Blue Print Fear Me For I Am The Greatest |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
[/merk material]
|
IP:
Me.
Due Thursday. When i`m next online. Yay?
__________________
- Deja Vu -
remember us?
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Ble$$ed With Talent
|
IP:
after i close up battle........
__________________
KiLlAh BwOy Blue Print Fear Me For I Am The Greatest |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
Yo???...
I Challenge You Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
[/merk material]
|
IP:
PM me weneva.
__________________
- Deja Vu -
remember us?
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
yo illtalic, i'ma challenge ya
![]() |
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|