RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-05, 07:01 PM   #1
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Why Does this Bombing Matter so Much?

IP: A9F0 3D57

Just wondering. People are talking bout the end of the world, this was another bombing. Not the sign of the end. If anything 9/11 would be a sign of the end, I mean 1000's of people died in that, maybe 40 have died in this. Or maybe the tsunami as a sign that the world is gonna be wiped out like it was in the great flood. 250,000+ people died in the tsunami yet no one talked bout the end of the world then. Why does England matter so much when worst things have happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-07-05, 07:02 PM   #2
Black City
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CCD7 8165

cuz bush wanna make em feel special so they can help us fight Iraq...dats tha only reason i see

coke
Send a message via AIM to Black City   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 07:04 PM   #3
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: B400 11FE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Just wondering. People are talking bout the end of the world, this was another bombing. Not the sign of the end. If anything 9/11 would be a sign of the end, I mean 1000's of people died in that, maybe 40 have died in this. Or maybe the tsunami as a sign that the world is gonna be wiped out like it was in the great flood. 250,000+ people died in the tsunami yet no one talked bout the end of the world then. Why does England matter so much when worst things have happened?

Because people are saying its okay that ppl were being bombed, or they deserved it jst cuz they took the olympics.. thats jst fuckin stupid

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 07:09 PM   #5
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

because its a terrorist attack on one of the top nations in the world. and no its not to pump ppl up to fight in iraq all day ive been reading posts by ignorant ppl sayin bush is evil and all.
if u think bush is evil and america and uk r wrong than here is an explanation of wat u r like:
1. you are a pussy
2. you are afraid to speak your own mind.
3. you are a leader not a follower
4. you are easily influended by what the news and the tv says.
5. you will believe anything anybody tells you.
6. you are a disgrace to ur country because we r not fighting for george bush, we r fighting for our way of life. we r fighting for the government and all of the citizens enjoying freedom but u c george bush as the figurehead of the united states so u immediately believe all of this is because of him. we cannot go to war just because a president says so, learn about ur government.

1 of these will apply to u, so quit talkin shit on ur country its a shame u dont understand that ur congress has to enable us to go to war not the president. and its a shame u believe everything tom brokaw or larry king or chris mathews tells u on tv, grow a pair n form ur own opinion not what they tell u everyday
Old 07-07-05, 07:17 PM   #6
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: A9F0 3D57

Bush is this, bush is that, well guess what people? He is our president like it or not, and what happens right now is going on because of the last President who was Clinton. Want to blame this crap on someone, blame it on him. Then when the next President takes office, and the economy takes a jump, then you can thank Bush. If it still sucks then go ahead and shoot Bush. We have to support our President to a point, don't just sit back and complain. Write to him and suggest some things. If you didn't vote, then you better not complain cuz your ass was too lazy to go and register.

Quote:
Seangunner@gmail.com

Old 07-07-05, 07:21 PM   #7
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

^yea see he knwos wat hes talkin bout. and not only that, bush isnt the reason we r goin to war. he didnt say we r goin to war congress did. we didnt go for oil or else gas prices wouldnt b so high, and we didnt go to jus get saddam or else we wouldnt b training iraqis ans starting off their governemtn while the kids of our country r over there getting their heads cut off and blown up by cowards who have to use fear because they r so weak and small in numbers. dont believe that shit the tv tells u cuz its wrong, they get higher ratings from it.
Old 07-07-05, 07:21 PM   #8
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy
maybe 40 have died in this.

33...about 700 have been injured though.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 07-07-05, 07:46 PM   #9
Illang
New to RV

IP: 5947 53BA

37 people have died. now that isnt alot in comparison with 9/11. but just because it isnt even a quarter the scale of the attacks in NY, does that make Londons events acceptable? its just annoying to see people comparing 9/11 and London saying thats nothing. and yes they are both very similar, tragic events. and no-one that perished deserved to.
Old 07-07-05, 07:50 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 86B1 7019

Quote:

Because the tsunami = dead minorities. That = worthless. For the same reason some white bitch dies in aruba or some white kid ends up missing in the suburbs, but you never hear of the missing black girl, or the black girl that got killed right in her own neighborhood.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 07:50 PM   #11
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: D0A9 C251

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
33...about 700 have been injured though.

What qualifies to be injured?

Quote:
Seangunner@gmail.com

Old 07-07-05, 07:54 PM   #12
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: D0A9 C251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Because the tsunami = dead minorities. That = worthless. For the same reason some white bitch dies in aruba or some white kid ends up missing in the suburbs, but you never hear of the missing black girl, or the black girl that got killed right in her own neighborhood.

I've head of plenty of missing black people, and many reports on dead people in their neighborhoods. Don't turn this into a racism thread.

Quote:
Seangunner@gmail.com

Old 07-07-05, 07:56 PM   #13
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

Quote:
What qualifies to be injured?

An altering of your physical self serious enough to require medical attention.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 07-07-05, 08:01 PM   #14
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: ECB3 36A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
lol thats been my arguement all along that i got shot down for y is british people dying more immportant than iraqis dying ye know wat makes british people so important

Because it shows you terrorism is still out there...and i feel for the innocent Iraqi's gettin killed out there but this shit was on my doorstep today basically and we could of lost my girls dad today as he takes the tube...and me my girl & our son only took the underground 2-3 weeks ago...what if it was today?...

But yea the reason why i quoted you is coz i wanna ask...if you praise the bombings...why you rockin Live Aid in ya sig?...that's to do wit ending poverty and world peace...Live Aid was for G8 Summit leaders to hear our opinions on the matter...prolly hormonal eh effecx

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 09:17 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 86B1 7019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
we could of lost my girls dad today as he takes the tube...
Hey fam, what he does in his private life is none of our business, lol. I'm jsut jokin man, but yeh, that sucks.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote