RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-04, 08:48 AM   #1
Maki
New to RB

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
'say mah ways!

IP: 7061 249B

HOOK
AYO~SAY MAH WAYS~cause i'll leave u dazed in raged stuck in my lryical maze//
SAY MAH WAYS~mashed it these fashist cats which feel to come for the me they better purchase a casket//
SAY MAH WAYS~for the people who see throw these peeps who act thug here on the street they different pepull(people)//

verse 1
i'm incrediable~the inevatable hetro~sexual geuss u all hatin on what u see wit me an my pedistall~what u bring the hate witta beef u fuckin cock suckas stop fuckin wit breedz//
the tell me to elivate~my styles rythmes together like constructed temple made for homemade playmate daggers~thrown by these faggots get me to dodgin in rappin the haters hatin becomin a habbit//
then fuckin blueprint~laughin out loud to mah shit~question on this they say *nuff sed* like its fuckin me startin tha shit//
like its my fault they strugglin readin mah shit~fuckin read quicker to find i'm sicker than a nigga sellin a brick fora snickers(choc bar)~bigger than the quickest lyrists~take the fuckin blueprint back up onto drawin board for every time that they snigger//
picture me inside ur wildest dream~my wackest rythme still levertates as a mildest pheon~i mean its mean to cream these cats for what they say they see//
i rape women~they ain't feelin mah seman~double team em wit jesus the reasons of why i'ma a Hyphen~to many of mah demons screamin of peerin of into a womens bed jus to see how much the bitch can keep bleedin//
my mother hated my~shes taken me shaken me aching to a trembled me wet the bed cause i'm scared to breath//
what the fuck ur faced beef on the streets~ur gangster well thanks ur propaly one of them bitchs who kicked me nearly killed for the shoes on mah feet//

HOOK
SAY MAH WAYS~mashed it these fashist cats which feel to come for the me they better purchase a casket//
SAY MAH WAYS~for the people who see throw these peeps who act thug here on the street they different pepull(people)//

verse 2
mix these things~witnessed mind raped dreams~going to hell~turnin stronger than the devil for mah sins//
ain't one of them cats who cares about wins~i like to battle its usaully new to me but mah rap battle needs help~how can i win a battle itself~i'm strugglin with the fuck demoan roamin mah head//
ur throat closed~u hoes know ur dien if i need coke smoked its like air that i breave fired every nine to five~i kill foe's,hoe's faggots to get me some green//
2 lines of coke as mah nose snotes(snorts)~mah heart provokes the soul to go an let me blow mah hope of ever amounting to anything worth seeing mah hope floats like this dope smoke that i breath//
i want peace~kill these religous peeps an let the hate run free~see i keep contradicted meself~addicted to help~conlficted with meth~pick apart small parts of mah heart its start to the failing support of mah health//
let these teenage girls suck mah meat~12 to 14 is the desired age to fuck at mah will then mesarge mah feet~see i'm fuckin sick like desease~better of wen deceased till tha judgment day dooms the everafter life left for breedz//
i'm like mad cow~to fuckin bad for the beef//

HOOK

Last edited by Maki : 06-24-04 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-24-04, 09:36 AM   #2
Country
Flyweight

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 3240 794D

ok. nice concept...decent wordplay...no real multies...but damn son...work on your structure, but yo...nice spit. 7.5/10
Old 06-25-04, 04:25 PM   #3
MADDRAPPER
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 005F B7E2

NOT BAD like that but let me drop this

from the hood rap devastation with good adaptation like kids in new schools with true rules. spray iunsectiside just to protect my pride these rap mosquitoes snap like torpedoes,