RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-04, 06:22 PM   #1
battlefreak
New to RV

Talking Heart's Desire

IP:

Verse1: Yo, Yo/Ya know when you just payed a slow, crap ho to give you a go down low/she's going so slow, it start's to snow/ya know ya shouldn't be there and you have to go home/well that happened to me last week.I couldn't sleep/my spot's where so annoying/I scratched 'em an' they started to weep/when I got in/it was so late/I had to creep/the trouble/If I told my girl I was with knew/would be so deep/so I started to leave/creeping while she was sleeping/my mate was outside fucking beepin' an' blarin'/I started swearing/my girl woke up/bare naked/runnin' to me/so I shot out the house so hurrily/I squashed her fuckin' mouse/she came outside/barin' her shaven haven/my mate thought he was in heaven/and this was only quarter to seven in da morning/heh/shit/the start to this day really wasn't boring'.

Chorus: I was like woah/slow down/give me a break/I just ate some poisonous cake/I'm having trouble stayin' awake/ my whole life's at stake/my heart's desired sapphire ring's and necklaces/but I got so angry/I put her neck in a brace

Verse 2: the rest of the day is as follows/I went to Manchester/and fell in an un-finished grave that was shallow/I fell on some corpse's bone marrow/what happened after that I don't really know/I was sent to hospital for being unconscious/but discharged myself and had them charged for kidnappin' me/It was plain for me to see that I was gonna win/well/I hoped so/otherwise I'd of been sleeping in a rubbish binn with a broken shin readin' my fuckin' Tin-Tin comic/I had chronic neck ache/ my leg's started to shake/and then... an earthquake/shattered my fuckin' Sir Francis Drake pic.

Chorus: I was like woah/slow down/give me a break/I just ate some poisonous cake/I'm having trouble staying awake/my whole life's at stake/My heart's desire desired a sports car/but I think I went to far/I bought her a Porsche Carrera.

Verse 3: I saw her kissin' another guy/so I done a drive-by near a McDonald's Drive-Thru/now I was on da run/wid a gun/I went to the nearest bar for a drink/stayed there for a while/had a drink/and decided/'cos my life's so FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW/I'm gonna drown my sorrow's/well/I mean I'll drown myself at lake Mississippi/I know no-one'll miss me/it just make's sense to me/if I die today/the world'll be a bit better tommorow/wid none of my lawsuit's takin' up time/for a crime I didn't commit/or mayb I'll just make myself sick/maybe I'll suck the prez's dick/make myself a prick/eat he's shit/nah/I'll just chuck myself down a pit.

Verse 4: My heart's desire/I set he's house o fire/chucked in a tyre/knoecked her out wid the smoke/I loved watchin' her choke/ran off wid a cloak over my head/now she's dead/now I'll die too/good... bye

Aah, this was my first song I wrote, so I am an amateur

Last edited by battlefreak : 08-09-04 at 07:22 PM.
Send a message via MSN to battlefreak   Reply With Quote