RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > Free Agents
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-04, 09:13 PM   #1
Fr3MiSoul
New to RB

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
christian rap crews

IP: 3240 794D

lookin for a christian rap crew that i can try out 4 anybody got ne info hit me up, i'll b willin 2 try out
Old 08-07-04, 09:30 PM   #2
Fr3MiSoul
New to RB

yo, i'll drop a verse real quick...
Again a turn for the worst/but its worse than worst/its absurd/how it occurred/now i'm cursed/for that thirst/for first/and if first/means puttin u in a hearse/and 6 feet under dirt/be prepared to b hurt/ur blood left on the curb/its like church/to b able to squirt/these superb/yet disturbed/verbs/in this one verse/without a curse word/its bizerk/just observe/and expert/at work/u on my turf/so learn/ to blurt/or turn/and burn/cuz what i insert/u gotta research/and rehearse/these words/and u got the nerve/to act like u kno wat u just heard/back up for i burst/doesnt matter my vision is blurred/u gonna need a nurse/in a short skirt/and t-shirt/for what i disperse/i earned what i deserve/i got u submersed/with this verse/in concern/ur alert/is consistent/when i exhibit wisdom/with written existence/with vivid images/and sentences/livin within limits/is prison isnt it?/ i'm sick of it/ but i'll go the distance/without assistance/cuz i'll neva b finished
Old 08-07-04, 11:05 PM   #3
Fr3MiSoul
New to RB

doesnt have to b a christian crew, i just need a hot crew thats active, i'm a very active rapper