RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-04, 01:05 PM   #1
Hattrick
..."6s"...

Hattrick - Raised by Animals

IP: E716 7F87

When they face defeat, cats reaplce they mouths with they feet, and just starting runnin it
Im starving for fame - in the race to eat, i run your sneaks along with this street - you aint a thug stop fronting it

Its like my life is a constant fight - im high but im grounded - so when i die ill be able to look down at the beat of hip hop pounding, its confounding every cat leaves me dum-founded how they act like they gats sounding, but when i roll around they block - its these cats pounding.

I love the hot weather, and my gun - so i got intimate heat, makes me say lol lyrically when these cats bring they internet beef - you ever seen the street?
The lessons i learned from that jeep, was you dont always gotta creep just cuz you got beef- poor kid got a 44 pipe to eat.

Yea i grew up every day it not being a surprise, readin about another man who died and his momma cried and his 3 year old daughter survived.
Ever since then shits been typical, only 17 years - already labled a criminal, they dont say it - it reamins in their subliminal , the shit i spit is 100% real 100% litteral - So i strive to get by , and get high from these botanicals, im a straight dog raised to surivive by animals.
-------------
little keystyle , gimmie some feedback

Last edited by Hattrick : 09-13-04 at 01:11 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Hattrick Send a message via MSN to Hattrick   Reply With Quote