RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-04, 09:05 PM   #1
Ebonicz
Intangeable

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
im back

IP: 5043 32F4

yo im Big E strait out of Peg city/ but i beg fiddy to stop rhyming/ hatin the devil for his pefect timing/ but he wont catch up wit me/ se i got tha world fed up it me/ got people tried of me/ now that what fired up me/ nuttin but evil/ restless like conevil/ step out tha fuckin door my life on tha line/ but i carry i knife and i just fine/ don't honld a glock or a strap/ cuz i love fuckin scrap/ that how you know you gone get gimped/ now bitch you just been pimped/ you a motha fucking G.I.M.P/ See i bee what you See/ show i don't bother wit a shook one/ for pirsoner i took none/ the all in tha ally/ shit i don't evan live in cali/ i got a mind that out of controle/ street smarts but can't get on tha honoroll. mentallt disturbed/ see my flow won't be cruved/ got sayin did you just say that/ so i slaped wit my dick befor im dead by tha gat/ rapped his bitch/ then that hoe wanted to get hitched/ but then i offended her. i spit offencive word i don't cur/ if i spit at you and ill use dirt for sure/ no need too for me to come wit a style i don use. its like em marrying a chik he don't abuse/ it a talliban going in a bus wit out lighting tha fuse/ it like texas not shocking tha correctly acused/
Old 10-07-04, 07:21 AM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

this is good. You had a few light multi's in it. Your flow is mixed in place's.Plus your spelling is fukt(you must of typed this quick).But seen as it is a text peice you should try spell shit properly.because I was tryna spit this and when a word wasnt spelled correct it sorta fucked thing it up. Also you leave word's out. for instance......cuz i love fuckin scrap...... should there be a to between love and fucking. This sorta fucked me up when I was spitting it..............

but this is a good drop. I just felt like pointing out the thing's I could see wrong with it...........
pz
Old 10-08-04, 11:46 PM   #3
Ebonicz
Intangeable

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

yea sorry im a fuckin retard when it comes to typing