RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-04, 10:23 PM   #1
intensify effect
Banned

dear god.....

IP:

Dear Lord,

dear lord i aint mean to but it happen
dear lord plez exscuse me for my wrongfull yapp'in
but im asking with my heart and soul, me in hell.... plez dont let it happen...

dear Lord,
my complex thoughts, a vortex of shots, this hex thats brought, sex thats bought..
Sins of the devil, demise in my eyes, opticals a blaze as fires arise..
I despise my past, perform a task, to follow new paths, so I relax, in heavenly baths...
Eternal damnation within my grasp, here the gates clasp, as my heart relaps..
its just the facts, bad life came way, on the same day, that all the pain played...
and as the drain frayed, my brain did the same, and now my apparatus has gone insane..
mental capacity swollen, all of these guns that i'm holdin, as my mind is now molten..
everything is just jolten, velocity trappin, heart is attackin, and my nervs are in action...
my blood has lost traction, as my veins tightin up, god please lightin up, was it you ignitin up..
those ppl deserved it, i can't help that its true, right now i wanna be, in heaven with you...
the devil has plans of eternal destruction, through waves of seduction, nothing in function...
so let me jump junctions, and reside by your side, as i bring i a new tide, to the pride of my hide..
a ride thats so wide, angels will fly, but i won't shoot em up quick, i will never get high...
i'll stay staight like steel bars, no need to steal cars, fuck dealin bars, no need for cigars...
this notes for you God, the eyes of my savior, please do me a favor, and disregard my behavior...

P.S LORD....
I'LL BANG-BANG-EARLY NO-MORE
MY EYES SORE N I NEED TURNING POINT IN MY LIFE PLEZ SAVE ME LORD...