RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-04, 01:20 PM   #1
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
Audio Capable Female Lyricists on Rv

IP: AEE3 5E78

wassup

all bull shit beef and ego's aside

crew strictly for elevation and merking others outside the crew..
i think it'd be a good idea...i know that there are 3 of us on here so far who has proven to be audio capable

Meziaa
Fluidmoon
Shi-1
I daughter Hoz

There are a few who are soon to be droppin audios hopefully

Miss Lyricist.
lady Fiya

...there aint much of us but we can work with what we have...Meziaa n shi-1 are the more talented of the few of us..its obvious lol ..But with there help and all of our dedication im sure we could pull thru...even if some of us are whack there's much room for improvement.

we'd just need a name for ourselves..i dont know about yall but Femcee is a fuck name dont like it and it shouldnt be used to represent females with talent. So if any of you are interested .we can come up with a couple names..narrow it down to one... and be on our way to elevation ..

Or

We could pair up n Teams..like two to a group..i dunno which ever one ..somethings gotta happen

But if ya not feelin the ideas its coo...but if u are tell me which one u'd rather do..a big group or just a Two team thing.. if u decide the group drop a few name suggestions..if u want to do the partner thing then you and ya partner should decide on that in private