RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-02, 06:12 AM   #1
LACK OF LOGIC

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
who relates(testing to see who real)

IP: 65A8 3F0D

IN all reverence- my life past pretence- is that of much less- that of god intents-
its sad when my parifial catches- the sadness- felt for myself-
self pitty myhell's-locked inside of this cell-
morning exercise- place this gun between my 2 eyes- and see if im strong enough to see my life flash bye-
see as far as my souls guide- im lead to led- force fed- to take to the streets govern our selves where bum are cops and gangs are like the feds-
a drive bye is a sting operation- tricks give brains thats sharing information- tipping her is a pay off for the communication-
see 2 sides to every story but each relates- constructed of opposites dna to lead to similar traits-
see for those kids walking the streets-
are like 5-0 walking the beat- in search of those who violate strapped with heat-
and if you on the move and need stearing- it aint a car jack its vehicle commendearing-
for an affiliated emergency-another name for an similar urgency- you see?
well probably not- take it like this dirty cops- aint no different from being gully- the only seperates is covers and badges instead of a skully-
who said the street life is the life i know? im the sequel the heat life is the only life that blow- cause since i stopped ive been poe- seen members of my team- left leaking- bullet holes still hot you can see the steam- tell em what does it mean? not a damn thing-
is it destiny? or the lords sympathy?
another day sat in prayed-
over a coarpse close to decay- my hate- this kid was only 5 over 8-
in 4 years just gained faith- then was betrayed by fate-told him this life aint the one to be living-
irony just hit me this moment cause with n choices now he aint living.
Old 07-08-02, 02:47 AM   #2
LACK OF LOGIC

IP: 65A8 3F0D

UPPIN
Old 07-08-02, 12:15 PM   #3
tekspit

IP: 0547 773F

out of the post i read in open mic today this is probaly the best, the other 5 was on point, but the relevence of each bar is necessary to the direction that this post headed, "Lack of Logic", come on man its plenty of logic behind your barz, too hot dirty,word...1
Old 07-08-02, 07:46 PM   #4
RhetoriX

IP: D069 6C00

Tell you the troof I dont relate, but I dont spit about guns, money, etc... I aint from the hood, but that dont mean im not real... I liked some parts of this, the imagery was vivid, you created a good mind picture, more metaphors woulda strengthed your flow and gave it some more depth... The rhythm was on point, noticed some multies here and there, and mosly everything stayed on point... Vocab was good throught, balanced prolly the best word for it, it was well used and halped with the imagery... A decent drop, jus try to incorporate more metaphors and wordplay into pieces like this... It was decent and solid, like to see some more, keep spitting and elevating...

Peez...