RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-05, 09:39 AM   #1
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
JumP UP! "sample off mixtape"!!fire!!

IP: 3240 794D

well by now im really tryin to crack open my mixtape and try to up my game so i feel like on my past couple tracks ive made that i should bring a new style forth so my mixtape can be "original" this is a snippet for a track off the tape. got 2 more dudes on it but theyre droppin their parts wen they go to the studio sometime soon. my momz deleted my mixer yesterday so i couldnt fvck wit n e editing to the vocals(echo chamber, reverb, filter) so this isnt the final copy, if somebody has these features and would help me out and edit my vocals then i would be most gratefull. mite change the verse up a lil let me know whatchall think

jump up!

oh yea, links this time i left them just for you doomsday. (he love to be closin my threads...)

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...t=186831&page=3
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=187385

lol, thanks.

[/b]

Last edited by Doomsday : 04-26-05 at 10:53 AM.
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 11:51 AM   #2
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

Typing as I listen...beat is ah'ight not great...ya flow doesn't sound flow in beginning then it gets a lil better oh now its unsmoothe again....ya flow is choppy in spots....ya hook "jump up" that was not working man....u need to cut dat hook an write a much better one or double it an surround it wit addlibs to give it some life, some catchiness really cuz it has no appeal as is.....ya delivery was ok....u had some emotion going...jus ya flow an hook were lagging...ya lyrics was subpar but its a club type joint so it don't really matter how ill lyrically u spit but flow & hook is everything on a club track....I suggest u seriously work on this before u release it.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 12:54 PM   #3
the omen
tha illest

IP: 28AD 5545

yea word up trip. i kno u give some harsh feed but thats what i need to improve, this is just a SAMPLE THO!!! lol not the finalized version once i get everyones verses over it ima go in an fix the chorus.. well i got the vocals edited by my boy. so heres this new junx i found out how to do. jus click play!

hi fi
[MUSIC]http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=2357644&q=Hi[/MUSIC]

lo fi
[MUSIC]http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=2357644&q=Lo[/MUSIC]

^^^hey why duz rapbattles.com have this feature, and rapverse.com duznt? isnt this supposed to be the updated version???hmmmm

[/b]
Old 04-26-05, 02:34 PM   #4
Ekka-D
New to RV

IP: 021A CF10

Not bad man, thought it was Garage at first lol cuz of the beat
Old 04-26-05, 02:43 PM   #5
the omen
tha illest

ya'll aint feelin tha beat? lol its a shadowville productions b!tches! lol everyone loves them cats, they stay on top of the charts, i was feelin tha beat, but i guess vocals are what counts n e ways.

[/b]
Old 04-26-05, 06:07 PM   #6
^^..^^

IP: 3147 6785

i actuaklly likr the beat not great but good overall here flow is decent to me i think people worry too much bout flow on the nets most the dope rappers like talib and mos def dont have flawless flows dudes need to stop worrying bout flows and listen to lyrics ok good lyrics on this hook is horrible please change that as soon as possible other then that lyrical a good track like you said quality needs to be fixed up and change the hook verse is good though thanks for the feed on my track as well.
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 06:37 PM   #7
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 66A4 3D34

nice like aLways,not your best but pretty cool man
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 06:57 PM   #8
the omen
tha illest

hmm thanks for the REAL feed foreal.. hmmm i dunno if i wanna chang the hook, i was feelin it. its that outta tha norm shit... dunno what ima do widdit?

[/b]
Old 04-26-05, 07:23 PM   #9
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3240 794D

hmmm, lyrics are good here, nice verse, i like you're delivery, seems genuine and raw, the beat wasnt that great, because it didnt have any real change-ups, but i liked it overall so far..1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 04-26-05, 07:38 PM   #10
Sick ILL CeLL
Light Weight

IP: A3DA 14CB

dont like the beat at all...sound like some bootleg neptunes shit...Flow is straight...Delivery is good...Lyrics is ok, some cliche lines here and there...not feeling the chorus at all, it needs more layers, it sounds boring...i dont like it lyrical wise either...The quality is good...Overall, not really my steez...so really i dont like it...but keep doin you homie...
Old 04-27-05, 06:58 PM   #11
the omen
tha illest

^word up to honest feed without bein a dick! lol i appreaciate it tho freal.. gues i gotta change up sum shit. i dunno, i just started my job today so i wont have time to record n e more till i get my own place, ima try n make room for it when i can, but we'll see what pops up. get at me!

[/b]
Old 04-27-05, 07:04 PM   #12
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 94C7 0A94

good song the hook is hollow i would t change either but some adlibs like n said would be hot the flow was decent not the most onpoint i heard but alot better then most ive heard lately on here but creativitie and goin aainst the grain is the best thing i like in songs keep it up holla back on most recent ohoebia track stay up

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 04-27-05, 07:07 PM   #13
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 7777 E00C

could have sworn i already leftfeed on this lol.......i aint feelin tha beat at all yo...some nice vocab...im feelin the way u changin up ur flow n rhymescheme...quality is decent...ur flow is on beat perfectly...despite the technicalities of this track being good...i dunno sumin bout it, i aint feelin it at all...might b cos of the beat or cos of the content i dunno..but keep doin ur thing man.. RTF links in sig

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 04-28-05, 07:13 PM   #14
the omen
tha illest

yea, i jus peeped this again. i dunno, today i feel shitty as hell. i lost my office job that my family was so proud of me for getting a day ago....lol... dunno today i just gotta kinda take a step back n look at how i do things. i feel like rap is the most genuine thing in my life rite now.. an im not treatin 'er rite. i feel like on 80% of my tracks my voice aint even doin my best. like i wanna be able to represent my thoughts in a positive way... im kinda leavin feedback on my own track here. but i need to tone down the cockiness and get on some real shit. from now on im gonna start puttin my heart into this... expect this to be my last drop like this... gon switch up the steez..... holla.....back.....1....!.. ....

[/b]
Old 04-29-05, 02:09 PM   #15
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 115E FFA8

Hmm...

Beat was iight...not great, but ok...Vocal quality could've been better, but I'm not going to judge this on that...

The lyrics were dope as hell to me

"Got bars off the chain like numchucks"

^^That line was fire

Flow sounded a little choppy at the beginning but got better once the beat really kicked in...There were also some other places where the flow sounded a little cjoppy as well

Overall, good work man...Return the favor and check out my first audio with **Ghoste**

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote