RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > RV Spotlight
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-04, 05:51 PM   #1
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

Rv Spotlight- Cali Aka Empire Don't Miss

IP: B355 35CC

TODAY WE TALK TO EMPIRE ABOUT FAMILY, THE RV TOURNEY, AND MAKING FRIENDS IN PRISON. ENJOY

killbill22: Welcome to Rv Spotlight, I've been chilling hoes so stop the kill the Rv Spotlight threads, Today we welcome Empire, aka Cali to the spotlight, whats good my nizzle?
TheRealCalisHere: im good
TheRealCalisHere: very good
TheRealCalisHere: the best thats why they mad;0
killbill22: So talk about the tourney your against JPoll, how do you see your chances?/
TheRealCalisHere: i have a dope verse but jpoll has lots of dickriders even led poetic tried to freepost as a alais in the thread.the voters we have are good and honest though so i dont suspect no foul play .plus did you see his drop aganist lady fiya?lmfao the kid has fell off hard:-(
killbill22: So you think he's done after this round?
TheRealCalisHere: most likely i will let the voters decide who wins maybe his verse will merk mine we will see
killbill22: aight you gonna be online for awhile
killbill22: ill hit you up later
TheRealCalisHere: why would i be?if you look at the thread you can see another led poetic alais yes it matches his ip and no ips dont change the switch between 3 and 4 diffrent ones at the most so yes its him has freeposted in the jpoll battle again this is what i mean by kid has dickriders

killbill22: So you have alot of beef with people on RV, how do you explain that?
TheRealCalisHere: i think alot of people are jelous and its gay cuz its only the net i beat alot of so called vets over 30 and people always yelling this gay ass dr shit but i got 17 losses!!!!if i had drs like a person on rv does no names needed hes like 35-0 id be like fucking 70-2 or someshit.sometimes i start beef cuz it gets boring and net beef is fun but most the time jelous haters start with me
TheRealCalisHere: when i posted my pic everyone was jelous of my chains i mean its bullshit jewelery grow up word fucking jelousy is a mathafucka
killbill22: So whats up with the truck jewelry MR. T.
TheRealCalisHere: lol i used to do crime as most know i was upnorth i used to do robberys and burgularys shit is old shit i had from that back in the day shits like 7 years old now i was locked up almost 6 years so i grabbed it back when i got home this year
killbill22: You say you were up north, were at up north?
TheRealCalisHere: i went through downstate like everyone does then i went to shock but i aint get accepted so they sent me to washington where i went to the box after like a month washington is gay.then i went to green when i got out the box i was there 2 years almost then i went to the s-block which is the long term box for 3 months got out and went to comstock for 6 months till my classification dropped again then i went to attica for a month then to franklin where i ended up in the box again for 2 months:-(then i got out and went to hudson for a month but my classification went up again so i got moved to mount mcgreogeory where i refused a.s.a.t and got kicked out and sent to s block again for 3 months then i got out there and went to bare hill for the rest of my time .i lost 2 years and 7 months of good time going to the box on my 3-6 so i ended up doing 5 years and 7 months
killbill22: so did you have a girlfriend in prison
TheRealCalisHere: lol hell fucking no lol thats the funniest shit i used to think thats how prison was too but its not that gay shit is frowned upon by the population theres homos and fags but no rape and shit going on like the movies fags are fags and a few people fuck with fags very few but no that is not cool at all .im muslim so i stayed mostly with my brothers and we dont speak to fags
killbill22: so what your saying is you never dropped the soap?
TheRealCalisHere: no thats not true either in the max there are showers on the tier everyone is locked in one person gets let out at a time to use the shower dolo then he goes back to his cell and the next dude comes out to take his shower and in the mediums we shower with our boxers on and fags no better then to take showers when the staright dudes is in there
killbill22: So it must be special to have all of your family on RV, I mean your mom, brother and grandma. You guys must be close.
TheRealCalisHere: lmfao led poetic admitted that was him and spul he admitted it in the say anything thread in king of rv tourney its funny that spul and him are such fans and groupies to do something like that it is just gay:-(
killbill22: So your fam isnt really on rv, your brother looked just like you in his wife beater,
TheRealCalisHere: lmfao no not at all and my real brother looks nothing like me
killbill22: So is there any shout outs you wanna give out right now.
TheRealCalisHere: yup to all of A.I cuz we that dope fuck and to all my fans like spul,carsonjetx2 and led poetic for making me famous
killbill22: Yeah spul told me to say whats up
killbill22: Tell us something we dont know about Cali?
TheRealCalisHere: im not white im really latin lol funny these dicks dont know hence my name SHAWN WILLIAMS im poutuguess;-)
killbill22: portugese
TheRealCalisHere: yup me:-)
TheRealCalisHere: and its pourtuguess
killbill22: aight, well end us with a quick keystyle
TheRealCalisHere: dont spell my shit wrong again
killbill22: fuck you
TheRealCalisHere: >
TheRealCalisHere: damn slut
TheRealCalisHere: fuck a keystyle
killbill22: aight then, until our next spotlight remember lay your game flat and stack your chips high. one.

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
Old 12-28-04, 09:54 PM   #2
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: ABE5 5A5C

wtf, if Calis muslim, dont they worship Allah but in dat joke wit Q he mentioned God er 5 seconds

im not sure jus wonderin
Old 12-28-04, 10:15 PM   #3
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garanteed
wtf, if Calis muslim, dont they worship Allah but in dat joke wit Q he mentioned God er 5 seconds

im not sure jus wonderin

huh?you idiot that wasnt a joke i was serious GOD is gonna burn all fags damn fool ALLAH is GOD id appreciate it if you aint speak on topics you have 0 knowledge of

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-04, 01:57 AM   #4
Viscosity
Nigga Ima OG.

IP: 12BB 668E

FUCKKA CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOO\/ER REMO\/ER!!!..
fuckk u cali

My people skills are way better then yours, nigga..
Old 12-29-04, 01:50 PM   #5
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 670D 1203

LMAO.. funny...
good spotlight..

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-04, 01:12 AM   #6
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: EC44 925C

Cali... You cant freestyle?
Old 12-30-04, 02:23 PM   #7
Magic5

IP: 0B8C 7698

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I.
if i had drs like a person on rv does no names needed hes like 35-0

Its funny how you claim i beat no names.. When i KOed you..

Then, you claim all i got was dr.. when we battled at a site where nobody knew either of us..

Whatever yo.
Old 12-30-04, 02:40 PM   #8
Showstopper
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EC0D 0426

nice sig, Vango.........