RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-05, 10:32 PM   #1
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

Bad Decisions

IP: 01C3 560C

Ive been thinking about my past. saw some old friends from school last night out of the blue. finished last year. just reminiscing on shit.

ive put my mum and my family through a lot of shit. ive had her with me in the cop shop several times poor lady balling her eyes out upset coz of some dumb shit ive done. first time i got done was for robbing a vending machine for chocolate n chips. haha. the whole of my time at school getting calls home me in the deputies office on some shit for being a loudmouth. you know just the type of smart ass shit ya do when ya with ya buddies in a boring science prac. at the time i didnt even give a shit what i was putting my mum, teachers, classmates through. i dont think i realised how i actually affected the people around me. but now thinking back on it i regret that shit. i was a rebelious youth and i made too many stupid decisions. i still do to this day. last night i went driving to the shop at 4am drunk of my guts with my mate using my mums car. dunno how i made i actually fell out of the car trying to get out. like fuck man thats mad unresponsible.

well i just told u my life story in short lmfao. i just wanna hear any of you guys regrets in life, u mighta not hit up this lass that u didnt realise was a piece of gold and passed up the opportunity never to get it back. coulda done sum stupid shit like me and get busted doing graffiti even tho it is a pretty dope movement but i wont get into that right now.

yeh cunts post your thoughts.

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-05, 10:59 PM   #2
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 28AD 5545

i regret a ton of things.. it started by skipping school when i was in the 9th grade... and then it turned into binge drinking and drugs daily.. i ended up finishing 47 days of school in the 9th grade.. 30 something in the 10th and maybe like 4 days in 11 th grade... started committing crimes.. and the first time i got arrested i was at the wrong place at the wrong time.. my friends were robbing a warehouse full of liqour.. and they called me on the cell and said they needed help getting the stuff out of there.. so i started walking to the warehouse and one of my friends involved came running towards me saying the cops were coming... but me being more loyal to my friends than myself tried getting them out of there before the cops came.. as soon as i turned the corner towards the warehouse.. at least 5 or 6 patrol cars were there.. and got arrested only spent a week in jail got released

then commited grand larceny, GTA, B&E, burglary, a couple months later and i was still going to court for the first charge... got lucky and got 5 years Probo.. 2 days into probo i committed attempted vehicular manslaughter spent 4 years in prison, then spent another 3 years for violating probo.. all in all i would take everything back.. i hurt my mom alot during my teen years.. but cant change gotta move on and make things better..

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-05, 11:42 PM   #3
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1AF0 6ADD

for me my biggest regret is not finishing high school, i quit after my senior year cause i would have had to come back for a 2nd senior year... but i did get my GED and life is good now, im in college studying criminal justice.. gonna be a cop so watch out ... im engaged to a great girl who i love with all my heart so life turned out good... but i will always wish i had graduated high school
Old 01-15-05, 11:47 PM   #4
poetry2abeat
Middle Weight

IP: 1EDC 673C

^^6 dmna got the cops on rv, fuck my real name is biily ray mogonabo fuck what you heard man
Old 01-15-05, 11:50 PM   #5
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

dayum bad decisions. that seems to be what i choose most.

Mayn first time a cop pulled me over. i was 6. i was fuckin around wit cars and i walked around opening car doors lookin for money. A man walked in a house and left his car on so i went in his car and stole his cellphone. i was only 6 then. but i chucked it cuz someone kept calling.

ive fucked around with bloods. i threw rocks from far and hit wun in the head and they chased me i was i think 8 . it was fun though. then at 9 i got caught for stealing and i tore my fuckin house apart screamin i wanted to die

but ive alwayz been a good athlete

began rappin wen i was 10 so thats 4 years. used to hit cars with rocks. sum lil stupid shyt.

by 12 i fucked around with gurlz. thaz wen i got my first BJ too. word. its also wen i first began smokin weed

by 13 i started fuckin around with gangs and shyt. i was leader of wun which didnt make shyt any better. i had 18 year old niggaz beefin wit me but i held it down

by 14 it began bad. gangs and all dat shyt then i got fucked up for armed robbery and assault charges so im jus layin low

mom ballin her eyes out.

my aunt sed she never heard a woman cry so hard in her life

but thats also some of the bad decisions in my past

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-05, 11:52 PM   #6
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 2FA1 560C

THE MYTHOLOGY BEHIND SUPERVILLAIN
(...in very few words...)

ditched school for years so i could party......check.
experimented with illegal substances......check.
had a few pregnancy scares while just a baby myself......check.
arrested, detained, raided or just plain cuffed up (for too many reasons to list)......check.
fights, brawls, shootings (yes my e-thugs...shootings) and un-needed drama......check.

the crowd i ran with in my adolescent years are either: missing in action...unhappily married with kids...in prison on drug and/or murder beefs...or dead. word. i survived a bunch of shit that my closest counterparts werent lucky enough to shake......and had one hell of a blast doing it. i have alot of regrets....but im wise enough to know that those experiences helped mold me into the man that i am today. what makes one a man???...knowledge and understanding of yourself and the world around you. word.

mother...i love you. if i could wipe away just one of your tears...i'd do so gladly.

dearest past of mine.........thank you for the memories. i'll never forget you.

for my comrads.........i wish you all the best.........and im always here for you. god bless the dead........until that day.

...the super...

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 01-16-05, 01:31 AM   #7
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

ye SV fuck i been scared with pregnancy shit damn the girl was only 15 too which makes her under agei was shit scared.

Last edited by Trauma : 01-16-05 at 06:58 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-05, 02:49 AM   #8
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: CDAA 2D0A

i feel you all.. im 16 so i got more to come but so far.

when i went into middeschool is when shit started to go bad i was very mouthy an still am 6th grade i was suspended 3 times twice for fighting an once for leavin school to go get a soda an when i came back i guess i cant leave school like that so they booted me out for 2 days 7th grade brung loads of detentions an suspension at one point in my english class i got dentention took the slip an ripped it up in the teachers face he said added on to that heres another i proceeded to rip that one up in his face to laster on in that year i through a softball at my gym teacher cause my boy bet me 5 bucks i didnt dare 8th grade i eventually got expelled from school 9th grade i missed alot of school an was in trouble with the police for having 400 firecrackers in my locker witch i forgot about lmao an this year 10th grade well i havent been to school since like before chirstmas vacation so ill prolly end up dropping out with a 10th grade education an most recently last weekend i was arrested with my boys we was drivin around chillin luckly i wasnt drinkin or smokin the cop pulled us over an their was weed in the glove box an my boy jay had a bottle of jack D in his lap hes (16) lmao i was later realeased when they found out i didnt do anything but had to call moms at 3 in the morn to come get me.....

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-05, 02:55 AM   #9
Oz™

IP: 45D7 3148

shot a bb gun at a car.....and the dude who owned the car was an x-cop....juvenille hall for a few months.................

Send a message via AIM to Oz™ Send a message via MSN to Oz™ Send a message via Yahoo to Oz™   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-05, 02:55 AM   #10
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

DAMN YALL HAD SOME TROUBLE MINE WERE WAY WORSE

MY MOMS WAS ON MAD DRUGS SO AT 8 I STARTED STEALING AND SHIT TO EAT AND I NEEDED A COAT FOR THE WINTER SO WED STEAL THEM FROM SCHOOL AND SHIT AND STEAL FROM STORES WASNT NEVER NO FOOD IN MY HOUSE AND BACK THEN FACE TO FACE AND WELFARE AINT GIVE A FUCK.

BY 10 I WAS SELLING WEED AND DOING BURGULARYS AND SHIT ALWAYS IN TROUBLE I WAS THE ONLY WHITE KID IN THE HOOD SO IWAS GETTING IN MAD FIGHTS AND SHIT .

BY 12 I WAS TIRED OF FIGHTS AND GETTING JUMPED AND SHIT I TOOK MY WEED MONEY BOUGHT SOME COKE AND A 380 SEMI AUTOMATIC 7 SHOTS.NEXT MATHAFUCKA TRIED TO JUMP ME GOT CLAPPPED AND HE WAS A VICE LORD NOW AINT THAT MANY V.Ls ON THE SOUTHSIDE BUT THERE WAS ENOUGH SO I WAS IN A ALL OUT WAR NOW MY MOMS SENT ME TO NY TO LIVE WITH MY POPS.

13 NEW YORK IS NO DIFFRENT BLOODS IS NEW SO THERES MAD DUDES WANNA BE DOWN ALOT OF PEOPLE GETTING CUT NOW IN NEW YORK IM ROBBING MINOR SHIT AND SELLING MY DRUGS BUT I STILL AINT MAKING NO MONEY BUY SOME SNEAKERS REUP AND IM BROKE AGAIN GOT A LITTLE CLICK WE DOING AIGHT IN EDENMORE PROJECTS.

14 I GET CAUGHT ON A SALE JUDGE GIVES ME 4 MONTHS IN SPAFORD NOW BACK THEN SPAFORD WAS GANSTA SHIT WAS HECTIC IN THERE I GOT STABBED AND MOVED TO GOSHEN AND WHO SHOULD COME THERE BUT DUDE I STABBED SO OF COURSE I STAB HIM THIS TIME AND GET ANOTHER 1-3 YEARS ON MY BID AND MOVED TO HARLEM VALLEY THIS TIME WHERE I DO MOST MY TIME IN THE BOX AND GO HOME IN 97 AFTER MAXING OUT.

NOW IM 17 IN WEBSTER HOUSING PROJECTS WHICH IS NICE BLOODS OWN NYC NOW THEY ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE EVERYONE WANTS TO BE DOWN EXCEPT ME IM NEW BUT GET ALONG PRETTY WELL COP A MOSSBERG POLICE SPECIAL PISTOLS AINT SHIT NOMORE MATHAFUCKAS GOT HEAVY WEOPONS IN MY HOOD SO I DO MY STICK UPS AND SHIT SELL MY DRUGS BUT ON THE LOW AND JUST CHILL.I MEET SOME DUDE IN THE HOOD NAMES MO WHO I THOUGHT WAS A IGHT DUDE SO WE COOL NOW CHILLING WE DOING CRIME TOGHTHER EVERYDAY THEN POLICE SNATCH US ON A BURGULARY AND RUSH MY CRIB CATCH ME WITH THE SHOTTIE AND LOCK ME UP ON THE ISLAND MY CO D MO SNITCHES AND I GET OUT AFTER 45 DAYS TO WAIT TRAIL WHILE IM ON ROR I SEE MO WORDS GET EXCHANGED WE GET IN A SCUFFLE AND HE GETS SHOT.NOW I GOT ANOTHER ONE SO THEY BRING ME BACK IN AND TAKE MY ROR AWAY.I GET 2-4 FOR THE BURGULARY AND 3-6 FOR THE SHOOTING WHICH THEY COULDNT PROOVE BUT I COPPED OUT CUZ I KNEW MO'S BITCH ASS WAS WAS GONNA TESTIFY ON ME.WHILE IN THE COUNTY MOS BOOTHER CAME TO MY TIER WE HAD WORDS AND I STABBED HIM THEY GAVE ME A 1-3 ALL CONCURRENT SO I HAD 3-6.

WHILE UPSTATE I LOSE MOST MY GOOD TIME BEING IN THE BOX AND SHIT LIKE THAT I GET CUT AGAIN BITCH ASS DUDE CUT ME ON SOME HOMO SHIT AND RAN BEFORE I COULD CATCH HIM AND POLICE GRABBED ME UP.I END UP DOING 5 YEARS AND 7 MONTHS.NOW IM HOME AND IM TRYING TO GET MY LIFE TOGHTHER AND MAYBE ONE DAY BE A RAPPERI BEEN RAPPING FOR 14 YEARS NOW I SHOULD GET A DEAL

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-05, 03:46 AM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 06B8 DBF2

What a gay emotional/bragging thread..

I done some pretty bad shit in the last few years, but big deal man.. Fuck living for the past.. At the moment, I'm working on my rapping and trynna stay the fuck out of trouble.
Old 01-16-05, 04:00 AM   #12
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C431 103C

I didnt get my mac meal super sized today...bad decision. I was sad.
Old 01-16-05, 04:08 AM   #13
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: ABE5 5A5C

before i leave ill tell yall my regret.....

in 9th grade i got 5 credits the whole yr lol...went to summer school.....some kid called me a bitch and started woofin so i literally beat his ass .....i got 2 weeks commuity service and a couple months probation,then from sophmore yr to senior yr i went to home studies....but i always put my grafitti and friends before school....RESULTS= didn't finish school i just quit..... i also regret the way i treated my moms and pops,but im lucky my brother is serving 3 yrs in prison has 2 strikes and is a repeat GTA offender....he will be out in a few months...but lately ive found the passion of poetry to sooth my mind and kind of keep me out of truoble,,,so yeah thats me

bye rv peace
Old 01-16-05, 07:18 AM   #14
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
What a gay emotional/bragging thread..

I done some pretty bad shit in the last few years, but big deal man.. Fuck living for the past.. At the moment, I'm working on my rapping and trynna stay the fuck out of trouble.

lmao. fuck off alex. you havent done shit except get expelled from school for stealing cans of coke you got nothing to brag about.

Old 01-16-05, 07:53 AM   #15
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 4EA4 53F1

I have no regrets whatsoever...made some bad decisions (usually concerning guys and such) but belongs to the past and can't change history, you can only make sure your future doesn't resemble your past...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote