RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-05, 10:08 AM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Have You Ever Been In a Situation...

IP: 34D2 D886

where you felt the need to break up with someone, and they didn't know where you were coming from? I felt bad when i didn't do nothing, and i didn't break up with him for another guy.. it was something i just needed to do, i have so much going on i want to worry about me for once (and passing these classes). I don't want no drama just nothing.. Nothing at all.. and we been together for a LONG time.. i still got love for him, but i just wanna be solo to figure stuff out.. Has anybody been in a situation like this and what did you do? Leave your advice..
Old 01-22-05, 10:10 AM   #2
Empire
Empire

Text Record: 2-3
IP: 3DF6 A4B1

no i havent, but my advuice is just tell them dat u need 2 be on ur own 4 a while and u need 2 concentrate on other thingz in ur life...dats wot id do.
Old 01-22-05, 10:12 AM   #3
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

hmm. well. yes that happened to me but i ended up staying with her. because she alwayz had problems and she was alwayz stressed out. so i had to help her out like everyday i failed 2 classes because of it . but she was fine as heyll and i felt bad so i helped her out. in the end i stayed with her.

but what you should do is not break yall up completely but just take time outs or time off's you know. because if you break it up. its going to be worse, while your doing your own things shits gonna be different and your gonna have to get used to it. and mad memories will pop into your head. which will eventually stress you out and it will show in your school work. so dont break up with him just say you need some time for yourself. tell him the reason and if hes a nice guy he'll understand

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-05, 10:14 AM   #4
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: C2DF 7A85

I had exactly that with my ex-g/f.

I told her i needed to have a break from the two of us, cos too much was going on with me at the time and felt guilty not actually wanting to spend time with her.

I said that we could come back to it after time. She, of course said that if were breaking up, we were breaking up so that was so. She was obviously pissed off but you cant go on being like that, its not good for you or him.

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-05, 10:15 AM   #5
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: C2DF 7A85

give me a shout to let me know how you get on girly.

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-05, 10:17 AM   #6
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

empire, i told him already.. but he feel like it's too sudden (i couldn't concentrate on school or audios<<what i normally do to relieve stress)......... i feel you Kontro about stayin but if stayin and leavin does the same effect, then wtf.. my purpose is to work with me for once, i dun wanna have to worry about nothing else right now, like seriously. If u went to college you would understand, and my classes i cannot fail for nothing i need to ace Physics, Chemistry, and Biology all this semester.. i dun need no stress right now or any time soon ya kno.. i wish i could get him to understand me tho.........
Old 01-22-05, 10:20 AM   #7
Empire
Empire

jus say 2 him dat if he doesnt wanna let u do ur own thing, den he aint rite 4 u,,coz 2 wont have any freedom,,,jus tell him dat u jus need 2 study harder 4 wot u want and dat u mite hav 2 spend lesser time wif him
Old 01-22-05, 10:25 AM   #8
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP: 841B 743B

Word, I have been. Not exactly classes and stuff, but I know where you are coming from. The best thing to do is to tell him the truth. You have too much stuff to worry about, and that the stress is getting to you and you need to pass your classes. If he can't respect ya for trying to pass classes and get an education, then he's not good for you anyway.
Old 01-22-05, 10:27 AM   #9
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

hmm then you gon' have to write a speech on why ya'll gotta break up. because hes gonna be askin questions like why and shyt then hes gon feel bad on his self and think its his fault and hes a bad boyfriend or something so i think mnaybe breaking up is the best time. but make sure you tell him you still have love for him

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-05, 10:29 AM   #10
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

he just doesn't want to break up, but i feel like i need to....... i barely have time to talk to him, i study til 7 in the morning and stuff.. i sleep most of the day now.. and i dun wanna neglect him so i'd rather separate.. and i told him it's not permanent.. normally when i break up wit people it's permanent, but i feel like if we supposed to be together it's gonna turn out that way.. so that's why i feel i just need to gon do it, or w/e..
Old 01-22-05, 10:29 AM   #11
Empire
Empire

or u cud say u r lesbian jks.
Old 01-22-05, 10:34 AM   #12
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

but due to not talkin to him for long amounts of time, i feel like that love meter is falling cuz we have a long distance relationship and when i can't see him in town (shit broke a nail).... anywayz, when he's not in town all we have is telephone communication without that it's whoa.. i feel like i dun love him the way i used to.. especially this month... just too much goin on.. i told him all this, but he dun feel me. And i'm feelin wrong cuz i didn't want to hurt him or w/e..... i'll figure sumthin out, thanx y'all...
Old 01-22-05, 12:20 PM   #13
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: F383 3091

you want the truth...???

i say, no matter how hard it is......BE TOTALLY UP FRONT WITH DUDE AT ALL TIMES!!!

truthfully speaking, i knew a broad that pulled the same shit.....................no offense...........but she just became a straight up ho, lol. and no....she wasnt my girl....hahahahahaha.

i have more faith in you to think that your situation is the same case....so dont trip. but for real though..........she became super foul. trains and all (no joke), lmmfao. damn whores.

dont travel the same route ma (not that i really think you would).....'cuz i still respect you. my boy didnt have the luxury of having an honest gal....so make sure you happen to be one. we need more real women out there, help set standards.....................fuck the ho's.

do you ma...

esvee...........c.s.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 01-22-05, 12:23 PM   #14
American Tiger
I eat kitty's for lunch.

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A73A 7841

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
where you felt the need to break up with someone, and they didn't know where you were coming from? I felt bad when i didn't do nothing, and i didn't break up with him for another guy.. it was something i just needed to do, i have so much going on i want to worry about me for once (and passing these classes). I don't want no drama just nothing.. Nothing at all.. and we been together for a LONG time.. i still got love for him, but i just wanna be solo to figure stuff out.. Has anybody been in a situation like this and what did you do? Leave your advice..

Say. Leave me alone.

And have him peep my Track.
"Understand How I Am"
It explains it all very well. Links in my sig.
Old 01-22-05, 01:43 PM   #15
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EB8D 9EAC

yea shit is hard.....im bout to have to break up with my girl in a couple months cause ima be in college n shit.....and with her being in high school.....itll be too hard to spend time with her.......its just how it goes sometimes....just be honest with him

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote