RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-05, 02:50 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
Letting Loose... ft. ...... CALAMITY!

IP: 48EA 7C3F

hmmm shit aint finished... calam wants to re record his verse... even though it sounds fine... Im gonna re record as well.. did this in like 2 seconds to get my flow down... there is NO chorus... NO editing pretty much on my verse... cept noise reduction... soo..

Listen at your own risk.

www.soundclick.com/onemb

And any suggestions would help... tell me what to do to make it better. But dont chuck a captain obvious and go "ohh you need dubs and better quality and blah blah" .. besides the obvious stuff.. what is there?

Last edited by One M.B. : 02-07-05 at 02:56 AM.
Old 02-07-05, 03:03 AM   #2
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C7F7 79E8

let me get on this shit.......

clamity.....raise vocals.....nuice lyrics...yeah i think oyu shoudl do this one more time.....
good shit...

OMB....lyrics are OK.....you need to spit your shit again..btu nice....good presence...ohhh breathe control..work on those strechted lines.....good multies....work on spitting this again...good kicking knowledge...ALI line was messed up..fix that....

i see why CLAM wanted to do his over agian...

but since oyu guuys are gonna re record..let me get ont his also.....please.....im loven this beat....i can have my shit done by tommorow.......
let me no if i can spit a verse....even if it has to be a 25 second verse...lol

all in all...nice shit..i dont give out numbers.....but yeah..i love the beat...
Old 02-07-05, 03:06 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.j em sce
let me get on this shit.......

clamity.....raise vocals.....nuice lyrics...yeah i think oyu shoudl do this one more time.....
good shit...

OMB....lyrics are OK.....you need to spit your shit again..btu nice....good presence...ohhh breathe control..work on those strechted lines.....good multies....work on spitting this again...good kicking knowledge...ALI line was messed up..fix that....

i see why CLAM wanted to do his over agian...

but since oyu guuys are gonna re record..let me get ont his also.....please.....im loven this beat....i can have my shit done by tommorow.......
let me no if i can spit a verse....even if it has to be a 25 second verse...lol

all in all...nice shit..i dont give out numbers.....but yeah..i love the beat...

I couldnt tell there were stretched lines... Whats messed up bout ali line?

and nah the beats too short... if you listen closely, the shit starts fadin out just before i finish my verse.. lol
Old 02-07-05, 03:08 AM   #4
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: C7F7 79E8

well i oculd loop the beat...and the ali line...

i wil get back to you on that...im gonna edit this post in like 3mins..im gonna listen again...

and it was just like oyu ran out of breath ..that is basically what i was saying....lol
i was tyrping as i was listening so i dont really no what iwas saying....keystyle feedback...lol

EDITED..here you go...

when you said...19.......76.....it was liek oyu forgot what you had to say...
it wasnt stretched but that is what it seemed like

also i can do a chorus if oyu want.....can i do the chorus...

Last edited by d.j em sce : 02-07-05 at 03:17 AM.
Old 02-07-05, 12:48 PM   #5
Van Ished
Throwback Member

IP: 1964 2957

Clam has a dope flow, and good delivery on it, I can't tell the quality cuz the hifi link wasn't workin for me

M.B. you need to put more effort into it, of course you prolly realize that. and pace yourself, you sound rushed to spit in some spots. the is off-balance cuz you have one guy rapping for one minute, then you have another guy rappin for two minutes straight, it dulls out the track, you should at least repeat the hook once and split your verse into two parts
Old 02-07-05, 01:24 PM   #6
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 5043 32F4

not not bad, i cans ee why you dont like your verse but its not bad if you record it again i think it will be better but its not bad
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-05, 04:40 PM   #7
Nitrogen
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: C7EE 5FCD

yea this shit was hot. Calamity do need to redo his verse but it was still good right here. but if he redo it then it should be on point. Lyrics was hot for both of yall i mainly liked this because i always make sure i check out OMB from time to time and ive always like Calamitys shit. so rerecord the verse, get a hook and this could be one of the all time best
Old 02-07-05, 11:41 PM   #8
Magic5

IP: 80F5 C9FE

Calamity - I thought your verse was decently good. Straight up. The vocals could use a little more volume. Lyrics are pretty ill. Mic presence is alright. Breath control is good. Flow is on target throughout the verse. Overall, you should re-record your verse, then it could be dope.

One Man Band - Quality isnt the best. Lyrics are decent.. not as good as Calam's but still alright. Mic presence is average. Breath control messes up at a few parts. Flow falls off at some points, for the most its pretty good though. Overall, a decent verse.. you should re-record as well, though.

In General - Beat is pretty sick. I think Calamity had the better verse. But overall, the track was still pretty good.

Please return the favor here-
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...021#post1946021