RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-05, 11:39 PM   #1
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

RV= 90% talk 5% battles 5%..BULLSHIT

IP: 1BD5 13B2

yo this site needs some serious revising....most ya'll niggaz talk....not alot of people participate in battles no more. and ya'll niggaz love talkin shyt....we have to stop this im seriously gettin tired. we have to be strict on battles or something. we have to begin battling again. you niggaz just come here to chat......thats why there is Msn and Aim chatrooms.....use them. this is for rapping. this shit is gettin sad.....

And then ya'll niggaz run your mouth like your god or something. shit makes me laugh. i just run my mouth to see what ya'll niggaz is doin. but most the time i just run my mouth cause i know im right. yall just run your mouth..to run your mouth..

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-05, 11:45 PM   #2
Armageddon
The End

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 06B8 DBF2

Who comes here to chat man..
I come here to get in battles..

I dropped an open mic a few days ago, but it got no replies so I decided not to bother with that again..
Old 02-02-05, 11:47 PM   #3
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 298C 9FFA

I battle at other sites. Fuck RV voters.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-02-05, 11:47 PM   #4
poetry2abeat
Middle Weight

IP: 1EDC 673C

im with you in that, i talk shit to get battles, i stopped with open mics but im dropping two on friday, im open for any battle
Old 02-02-05, 11:54 PM   #5
Plutonium
Straight From Da Lab!

IP: 5E7E 501C

I can talk......................

most vets don't battle no more...

and most "vets" stops battling after 10 battles

That's wack.
Old 02-02-05, 11:55 PM   #6
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 996E E35D

man... i wanna battle, but this shit is gay. nobody fuckin accepts my callouts or nothin... i put out like 2 since i been here nad posted in other poeple's and got no response... im wit you, we need some serious revision on this site
Old 02-02-05, 11:57 PM   #7
eph
As Seen On T.V.

IP: 5867 FD83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Fuck RV voters.

Somdebody sig that.
Old 02-02-05, 11:58 PM   #8
poetry2abeat
Middle Weight

well lets take over and battle all who disagree
Old 02-03-05, 12:00 AM   #9
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

im always down to battle. i havent stopped battling since ive been here. and i still havent got one fuckin award.....

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-05, 12:03 AM   #10
poetry2abeat
Middle Weight

only people that have friends and dickriders get them awards, im not here searching for friends so fuck that
Old 02-03-05, 12:56 AM   #11
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: 6C15 4D51

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
yo this site needs some serious revising....most ya'll niggaz talk....not alot of people participate in battles no more. and ya'll niggaz love talkin shyt....we have to stop this im seriously gettin tired. we have to be strict on battles or something. we have to begin battling again. you niggaz just come here to chat......thats why there is Msn and Aim chatrooms.....use them. this is for rapping. this shit is gettin sad.....

And then ya'll niggaz run your mouth like your god or something. shit makes me laugh. i just run my mouth to see what ya'll niggaz is doin. but most the time i just run my mouth cause i know im right. yall just run your mouth..to run your mouth..

I agree, so people like me and you should stop posting here... lol, naw, seriously, this site is gutter, people take ideas from you, whackness is in abundance, people are unjustifiably arrogant, 95% of these kids are nerds and groupies, so I really can't expect more, i retired from shreddin kids along time ago, they complain and hate too much, too many fake wanna be MC's for my taste..
Old 02-03-05, 12:07 PM   #12
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

Text Record: 57-24
IP: 3240 794D

real talk..killa......datz y i said y is its always niggaz on LL and not da frontlines or elevated....and i aint gon say no names yet but its niggaz dat records r like 4-0 then they stop battlin just da keep they record clean but got ova 1000 posts datz fukkin sad
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-05, 12:31 PM   #13
Ancel
God is a Fable.

IP: B7EE 6DD9

Killah you honestly man are fucking stupid... just cause kids aint battling dont mean shit... the poetry forum has become active as fuck and thats the shit that i do now so i could really care less if kids are battling i mean i have had a bttle open for like 2 months now but it dont bother mebeucase i dont give a fuck about records or anything anymore.... i mean honestly not really many people come here just to chat i have seen alota people battling and shit and just cause you aint gettin the battles you want dont mean you gotta be a bitch all of a sudden and make stupid fucking threads such as this one/... i mean honestly man no one really gives a fuck about opnions like this and shit... if you dont like it then fucking leave its as simple as that

you my fam and shit from way back when MT was ruling everything and even before MT but seriously man this thread just really pissed me off
Old 02-03-05, 12:33 PM   #14
Ma$fit
Cus I Jus Ma$fit Dis Shit

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 964F D870

mos def agree wit dis shit...i post alot of damn OM's and people dont give me slack...i give shit loads of feedz to niggaz but what do i get?...not a damn thang...i dont battle no more cuz i dont feedz in those either...do i gotta join a crew to get feed and elavate or do i just stop and let friends and fam judge me...damn...~1~

Ma$fit
Send a message via AIM to Ma$fit   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-05, 12:38 PM   #15
Ancel
God is a Fable.

IP: B7EE 6DD9

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetry2abeat
only people that have friends and dickriders get them awards, im not here searching for friends so fuck that

that is ture in some cases but not all...

i mean i was poet of december and it wasnt from DR or anything i just dropped the best poetry of that month and was the most active and shit and most consistant with my drops... and im also the poet of 2004 and the people i beef with on the site even voted for me so your theory isnt realy true man... its partly right like when chrit came back they said thats the best come back of 2004 but thats jsut all the herbs that did that cuase they dont really know chrit and shit like most of us RB heads do... faggot an admin groopie he been banned atleast 12 times over there on RB for biting and he gets unbanned the next day cause he rides the admins like crazy and all the little herbs look up to him becuase no over there he got that fake ass record of 105-9 or some shit like that when i have beaten him 3 tiems and i can name atleast 20 people that have merked him so kid riding the admins like crazy... but whatever

and killah reason you dont get awards is for this reason.... i mean yes you battle alot but battling alot isnt really going to get you any awards and shit... you have to make an impact on the voters... i mean i have read almost all your battles and to be honest only like 5 outa all your battles stood out... most of your battles are just average and arnt worht you gettin an award for so that is the reason you dont get awards... if you want an award drop your hardest every time rather then slacking... i mean look at me... i quit battling all together now i might come back when the next tourny comes out but probably not... i aint battled in so long and i slacked so much when i battled that i got rusty as fuck and just gave up after being fucked outa the final of KORV