RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-05, 01:02 AM   #1
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
Lady Gotti(sample)

IP: 5F44 426C

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2035536
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182539

hmm first whole song i actually did by myself lol...usually i just do half songs or whateva but maybe because the beat is short lol...

the twista -kill us all instrumental.
could be better which is why its just a sample.. words will be clearer next time recorded......and well....here it is...

www.rideinconline.com/jamroom/bands/165
Old 03-20-05, 02:42 AM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 3866 6FB9

I personally don't liek this beat.

You're maxing the recording level of your set-up and it manifests as "clipping" which sounds absolutely ear-piercing. Turn down the recording vol of your mic, or speak quieter into it. You're on the reverb WAY too much. It should be far more slight. Put a soc on the mic because it pops pretty frequently.

The rhymescheme was nice. The flow was a bit off tempo in some places (I can cite the lines if you want) by like one or two syls which pushed it over and under. Seems to have been corrected in the second verse, but the quality is still bad and borderline annoying. I liked the hook, real nice scheme to it. I feel if you trimmed those lines in the first verse a syl or two and adress the quality issues - you'll have what you were aiming for. 1

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-05, 03:24 AM   #3
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

True enough...i think basically....me personally..im just going to have to go to a studio and record rather than do home shit because im not good with editing and setting the mic different levels n shit u know lol.and shit gets tiring for me but ..thank u for feedback!.
Old 03-20-05, 03:52 AM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 3866 6FB9

^^damn, don't give up so easily. It's all things you can do yourself and they're all discussed in the link to "audio 101" in my sig. If you got any questios or anything I can help with, lemme know.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-05, 09:02 AM   #5
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 8F89 97C4

i love the twista version of dis and the beat is il...and im glad u didnt try n spit as quick cos it would've fucked it all up...lyrically this shit is ill...in terms of the words u rhyming and the multis its ill..i could hearerything u sayin...but it sounds too loud n shit- like doomsday said, peep his thread or audio assistance it aint that hard to do the simple shit in cool edit girl.....the hook is coo...shit could be nice - just needs better mixing and the rest of the song lol...fav retuned.1

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 03-20-05, 10:05 AM   #6
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

yes this mos def need better mixing.. (i just woke up) but uhm, the hook was catchy very catchy i as feeling it, the end kinda seem like it ran out cuz half the chorus came thru but uhm i was feeling ya verse but it kinda sounded mechanical.. like the rhyme scheme sound almost exactly the same for each line except when u go towards the end of your verse and i was feeling that a whole lot (versatility in lines).. switch it up a lil' dun let us predict how ur scheme is and be right.. u kno who this is!!!!!!!!! stay up, ma.. 1
Old 03-20-05, 05:39 PM   #7
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 646D CD48

werd, I've always liked this beat too...good choice kyd...

werd, this shit's nyce, but you still gotta work s'more on ya flow, you rushed it cuz you didn't pause long enough between lines...flow is the only thing lacking here besides production...

feelin' your 2nd verse better than the 1st, had some kiLLa ass multies up in there, which most chick don't do so heads love to hear dat...

definetly liking the hook, you should've kept going on the end of it without the beat though, shit would've been even better...

go check those tutorials on EDITing though ma...do that and work on ya flow and you'll be straight mami ...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote