RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-05, 08:11 AM   #1
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
To all The on Rv

IP: 5F44 426C

well well..This isnt a good bye thread.can't really title it as anything..
I just wanted to make a breif or maybe long statement..hate it or love it..
My apologies to those whom i've ever made feel "trashy' or 'not worthy" to rap.
My apologies to those whom have taken my criticism in the wrong way.
My apologies to those whom are trying to elevate and get dissed by me.

Neither of ya deserve it and it was immature.. i have come to the realization...Rv is the way it is because of the ego/pride in some of us. if we spent more time helping eachother rather than Diss eachother...RV could be the best site.....

Im not liked by too many on this site and its been this way since i signed up...but im still here.cuz i like this board lol....don't ask me why..but its a well potential filled bored...everyone here has done something worthy.

From newbies to 'vets'. doesnt matter.....

Fluid...u might not be the best singer..and i was being honest when i said it..but i coulda said it nicer....just elevate and do you...if u like rap then do you..be the best white girl rapper possible....

Cali...even tho u fat dont mean nothing...u've got ya good qualities as well...im not a complete hater....why u think i havent peeped any of ya shyt or
anything..cuz i know some of it nice.

...i would say something about spul but..nigga is gone he's fake and i still dont like em

any one else who has encountered beef with me...im done ...nothing but Feedback and Real criticism....from me...

to all on RV ...elevate and let live...not all of us going to make it...but i have a feeling a good amount of us will...keep up the good work.....i havent seen so many audio heads on one site other than Rapmusic.... we doin good...

just keep the beef to a minimum...

Peace to all
Old 03-22-05, 09:57 AM   #2
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: CF90 5271

damn don't leave on a bad note leave on a good note keep ya raps comin fuck the haterz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-05, 10:21 AM   #3
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: D46B 21E8

fuck the haters ma...need some more real cats on this board...if not this shit will be full of haters, and immature cats...take that beef and use it for inspiration and to help you elevate....i was gonna leave to because how how much bullshit is on this site but why honestly...i eat beef for breakfast....this is real talk right here ma... and if the haters come in this thread and i dont see why the would but this is RV positive threads and haters still come...but if they come in just bomb them...you never know ya big brotha Tmka"D" may have to join you...hehe...stay up

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-05, 08:14 PM   #5
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

IP: 0533 F53C

neva said i was leavin. just droppin senseless shyt. ive already used the beef i had already for inspiration..lol.
Old 03-24-05, 08:15 PM   #6
Orion.
Old School

IP: 29DB 69F4

you are not Rvs original beef starter...your just RVs wackest...

Old 03-24-05, 09:04 PM   #7
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

in the previous life of IDH i would have original informed you on the fact you couldnt beat me. but today on this day. at 9:03 Pm ...i'll let you have your glory in attempt of feeling "gully" or anything that has to do with getting a "laugh" from the statement u made above. becase you and i both know IDH is not the wackest on the board.... any further disputes. take it to the beef forum.
Old 03-24-05, 09:13 PM   #8
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 28AD 5545

OMG its Timid!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-05, 09:24 PM   #9
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

^^no (indeph-- two different people)... LOL.. but uhmmm Stay up I D H, i know what you mean but sometimes people be waiting to catch some verbal beatings, i dun let people feel like they can fuck with me.. that's how i always been tho. I can't be pushed so my buttons stuck hee hee lol well for right now.. and there is a lotta potential on here, but you one of the realest it ain't like you be lying to people, but yeah it's all good.. stay up, 1
Old 03-24-05, 09:35 PM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Hmmm... I feel like I could fuck with you right now fiya.
Old 03-24-05, 09:41 PM   #11
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 7B23 8C5D

why the HELL do people think we're the same person?! hahaa...I look so much better than her ...but yeah, good realiZation to come to..but shit, it's more fun to tell people how shit is than to just hate on 'em anyway...long as you be real they can't hate, just concentrate on all the bad things and hating is fine cuz it's the truth, LMAO...but really though, I feel what you're sayin' mami, there ARE a lot of audio heads here...honestly, I rarely see the same people in the audio forum all the tyme and I don't even go there all that much so there ARE a lot of R.V. audio heads...really what we should do is just get all the best together and do something big together...maybe the poets could record some spoken words or somethin' to go on that shit too..dammit why do I always get off topic?!...forget what I said...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-05, 09:47 PM   #12
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

lol^....but no not just the "best" get the best with the worse and have them do collabs u feel.that way everyone can elevate. but i garuntee.. shit like this said by me gets brushed off....but if someone else said this shyt or made this thread..it'd be nothing but solid good feedback but what can i say ...thats what i love bout this board so much. so much animosity ..shows how much of a life some people have.
Old 03-25-05, 07:14 AM   #13
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 4FCB 03BF

yeah, NONE...lmao...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-05, 07:18 AM   #14
KizMiAzz
New to RV

IP: ECB3 36A0

Ayop shorrrrty, YOU really shouldnt give 2 fucks if you made some people mad
especially fluid an CALI.....They both white an fat LOL...fo' real tho'..fuck the haters, if they so pussy that font gets 'em ticked off...please tell me how thats your fault?

i rememeber you told me NOT ta apologize, now yuh little sweet ass apologizin shorrrrty whats wrong? ....thats right girl, fuck 'em all
Old 03-25-05, 07:20 AM   #15
Legion
TC

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5192 C631

What the fuck was that all about..