RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-05, 08:44 PM   #1
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
Lungs Of Dust

IP: 240F A248

Standing outside the door, my eyes sights a women through the window
My mind holds memories with this figure in my life, but communication is hollow
The only thing i remember is being in a basket and left on the foster care porch
My life was hell, no one ever loved me, and she's the problem, she'll will torch
I was surprised when i found out where she lived, in a big rich house with a son
SON! just hearing that word made me so mad, I'll fuck rip every fucking organ
And it's her fault that i dont have no friends, HOw can i? I'm....not....normal
Being a disability kid ain't easy, Deformed face that shouldn't be seen in this world
Back in foster care, hearing them laughters giving my head a head-ache
She left me because she didn't want to fear the same fate, the laughters outbreaks
Well i've stopped that, by putting on a mask, so my face won't be sighted
But i'll be more than happy to kill the creator, blood i want to see wasted
How could she do that? Left me alone at night. Is she deaf, did she hear my cries
But she'll pay for that little mission, I want to see some tears, when she see's my face while she die

*Ring bells*

Hello? Who is this?

Madam, i'm your son

WHO?, Sorry but i already have a son

O NO PLEASE TELL YOU DIDNT FORGET DEAR MOTHER? THE BOY YOU LEFT ON THE PORCH!

*POUNDS ON THE DOOR*

(The mother)

I backed away feeling so scared and feared, my privacy is being interupted by this human
In my head thinking the phrase what he just said "porch" and i see a basket in my vision
Huh? What does this all mean, i can't think with all that banging on my door,now i see a baby
Did i really already birthed my 1st son? I've must did, cause now i remember the sign "foster care"
He must be mad at me for leaving him on the porch, thinking he's being unloved in his heart
I was a addict, i couldnt brung him in my life for thou, i didn't have money from the start
Feeling so sorry for him, i quickly ran up to the door and opened it, my eyes views a mask
I shouldnt never done that, cause i was on the floor in matter of seconds, with blood, begging for forgivness i ask

(The son)

She was on the floor begging for mercy and forgiveness, in my heart i refused and kept punishing her
This beautiful lady could've tooked me under her wings, but she left me, now she's reddier than a rose flower
Hearing her screams, didn't give me any regrets, just slashing her skin from my pocket-knife, and taken her life
Seeing the blood and the bitch squirm, begging for forgivness, tears running from her cheeks, is all that i want from my view sight
But now i've changed my mind, Since she's done a bad thing, i think it would be best that she burns in hell literally
I found gasoline in the backyard by the lawnmower, I want to see fire and her body turn to ashes, not bloody.

*SPLASHES GASOLINE EVERY WHERE*

*IGNITES IT*

*RUNS AWAY*

walking down the sidewalk, pretending nothing happened, i turned around not to admire the fire
But a man walked into the dephs of hell, Now i've done killed both lives *chuckles*

(Husband)

Walking through the heat of everything, in the center of the living room i see her body
My heart melts, Just seeing the blood, got me feeling Pain in my stomach with envy
Tonight was our anniverssary 6 years being married, who would tooked her life away?
Good memories flashes through my mind, I can't believe she's gone on this good day

*Groans*

As i heard the sound from her vocals, i quickly moved to her thinking she's alive!
But when i talked to her, she didn't moved, or even flinched, didnt even opened her eyes
I felt sad again, knowing i know she can hear me, i walked up to my paino and started keying
It was her favorite song, matter of fact, it was the song that in our wedding i was playing
I looked around, there is no escape, i've been caved in with fire with my beautiful lovely wife
Every stroke of key i started to hit, brunged my heart into deep emotional sadness
I continued to play until the fire stopped me and i'll be in heaven in my wife hands

*LUNGS OF DUST*

Leave honest feed

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2055890

Last edited by MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ : 03-28-05 at 08:53 PM.
Old 03-28-05, 08:53 PM   #2
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 240F A248

Uppin............................................. .........