RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-05, 07:01 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
OMB vs Rachel ... You tell me who won. (NOT A RAP BATTLE)

IP: 80D6 7866

I was talking to some dude on MSN the other day who asked what I had been doing. I said I’d been writing and he asked what, so I gave him the link: (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=187162)
Then later on I receive an email from some bitch, who he obviously showed it to. Here it is copied and pasted:

From : Rachel Herring <says_me--@hotmail.com> (< the –‘s are numbers im not going to disclose.)
Sent : Friday, 22 April 2005 6:52:11 AM
To : bboy_alloy@hotmail.com
Subject : That was mean

chris told me bout that thing u wrote on that site whyd u do it? It wuz pretty mean to us girls cos as if guys would like stuff girls like stupid… n u sed every girl is dumb and a bitch well fuk u sexist. Unlike guys us girls like to take care of ourselves, so wot if we wear gud clothes n r into fashion. Guys have no fashion sense neway… u only don’t like talk shows cos ur a guy, girls are into real issues so wot u got against us? Ur gay probly if u hate girls so much… tryn 2 act all smart n u haven’t even been thru uni, well im on my first yr of a business course, so a girl is smarter than u what u gunna do? LOL… loser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~,‘-,.=**((rAcH H))**=.,-‘,~~~

I replied with:

Thanks for proving my point, bitch. Only a true dumbass could be so stupid. Of course guys won’t like shit girls do, the shit girls like is gay, great work there, Einstein.

I’m so sorry I didn’t know that “you girls like to take care of yourselves, wear GOOD clothes and are into fashion.” Shit, how could I not realize? What a dumbass I must be. Maybe I’ll take care of myself by using good things like french conditioner and designer body wash, instead of shampoo and a bar of soap. Or perhaps I’ll take care of myself by wanting to look like some anorexic dumb bitch that wears slutty clothes and sleeps around. Then I’ll wear good clothes, such as $600 piece of shit rag of a shirt, that says “Ralph Lauren,” or $200 a worn out denim skirt with a a total surface areas less than the tissue you should be wiping your bitch ass whiny face with right now.

Oh no! Some bitch said men don’t have fashion sense, where’s the forks and toaster. Women are fucking dumbasses for having fashion sense, or even attempting to make sense of fashion. Have you ever seen the fashion channel? It’s bullshit, besides the occasional display of breasts. If fashion is a dress made out of plastic or some huge hat that nobody in their right mind would wear, then fuck fashion. And fuck the people in charge of fashion, usually some gay fag that is surrounded by models and doesn’t fuck them because hes too busy not noticing them being naked while he measures them up for some new gay dress.

I don’t like talk shows, because I’m not interested in “real” issues? No, afraid not, I don’t like talk shows because they’re fucking stupid, run and loved by tools. Here is a few show topics from the popular talk show: “Jenny Jones.” (True)

Your Teasing Was Cruel But Now My Looks Rule!

You Said I Had No Skills, But Now My Looks & Talent Pays The Bills!

I Got Mad Player Skills Because My Big Chest Gives All The Men Thrills!

You May Shake It For Money, But Leave Those Sexy Clothes At The Club, Honey!

(credit for these must go to another article, about Jenny Jones being cancelled.)

Need I say more? Yes. The other talk shows are usually about stupid kids that are either fat, “dress sexy” or do drugs/drink. Every host asks the little dumbass the same question; “why do you do it?” but the reply doesn’t mean anything because they’re dumbass kids. And the mothers are always trophy wives or fat, and they cry about not being able to “control their kids.” Here’s a tip, don’t buy them every fucking thing they want, and don’t take shit from them. If you take shit from kids, you are as good as dead because they will milk you for all you’re worth. I deeply apologize about not being into “real issues” like so many of you obviously intellectually superior women.

No, “Rachel” I’m not gay, bitches like you attempt to suck my cock every day. I’ve taken the liberty of drawing a diagram for you, since you’re such an idiot:

By the way, that final comment you made about you being smarter than me is bullshit, you dumb bitch. You can’t even spell. You’re studying business eh? Good for you. I did some research, and half of that course is “business computing skills.” You paid a shitload on a course that Is half-based on Microsoft office applications. I’ll tell you a secret? It’s called the F1 button. In each program pushing F1 displays everything you could ever need to know about that program. Congratulations dumbass, you got scammed by a university and lost a lot of money. I bow to your intelligence. Who’s “losing” now?

………… Dumbass.

*EDIT: HERES HOW IT TURNED OUT*

From : Rachel Herring <says_me--@hotmail.com> (< the –‘s are numbers im not going to disclose.)
Sent : Friday, 23 April 2005 10:52:11 AM
Subject : Re:That was mean

y r u so mad and angry all the time at girls? Ur the most obnoxious person ive ever met and those were the worst things anybody has ever said to me. Y would you waste ur time writing sumthing so long loser. its just your opinion n mine was my opinion so wot? u didnt have to say all that stuff

I replied:

Sent : Friday, 23 April 2005 1:32:46 PM
To : says_me--@hotmail.com

Just my opinion, eh? I’m so sorry I didn’t realize that your opinion was running shit. Next time I want to voice my opinion, I’ll shoot myself. Hail Hitler. But it would be good to be able to speak my opinion. I think they should put something in the constitution about that, some kind of law, but make it sound fancy. They should call it something like “Freedom of Speech.” That has a nice ring to it.

I’m sorry I was offensive to you, I really didn’t mean to be. My Mother abandoned me when I was a child and my foster parents abused me. My biological father would have tried to raise me but he was too poor. And when I was 7 he passed away from a brain disease. I’m really sorry, I just like to express myself in my writing, please understand?

Sent : Friday, 23 April 2005 2:09:12 PM

omg im so sorry I didn’t know. I take bak what I said don’t worry I understand writing helps to express urself. But next time please don’t take ur anger out on girls. Again, sorry for what I sed.

Sent : Friday, 23 April 2005 3:22:19 PM
To : says_me--@hotmail.com

Just kidding. Dumb bitch… Go suck a dick. I’ll do whatever I want.

I drew another diagram for you, “Rachel”:

Last edited by One M.B. : 04-23-05 at 10:08 PM.
Old 04-23-05, 07:19 AM   #2
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 09C1 6A40

ROFL @ that drawing...pure dopeness...

She did worded some things quite uhm wrong in fact but I get what she's trying to say, you have jumped to conclusions in that one thread by claiming women are stupid. Like I said, there are always exceptions (not directly referring to that Rachel person) so you have to be careful with statements like those. I'm personally not into fashion or talkshows so I can't speak on that matter but I guess women just like to watch them more than cartoons or sports. Fashion, well...women like to dress nice most of the time and they look to fashion examples for that. Personally I rather wear comfortable clothes or nice clothes that don't cost tons of cash (because I can buy more then hehe) but that's personal choice I suppose.

Again lmao @ the drawing!

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-05, 07:26 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I agree there are a select few decent women. But they are hard to come by. Not hard to come by like purple cars, I mean hard to come by like mosquito larvae in a desert -_-. And the bitches this bitch was standing up for were bitches, so I had to own her.
Old 04-23-05, 07:31 AM   #4
Fables
In the midst of it all.

IP: AEEA 9DE2

That was a good read.
Old 04-23-05, 07:38 AM   #5
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 09C1 6A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
I agree there are a select few decent women. But they are hard to come by. Not hard to come by like purple cars, I mean hard to come by like mosquito larvae in a desert -_-. And the bitches this bitch was standing up for were bitches, so I had to own her.

And so you did...

I would have done the same thing probably since I strongly dislike those type of girls that spend tons and tons of cash on copying the celebs when it doesn't even look too good on them. Oh well, we can be very annoying probably but you still need us for something

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-05, 07:41 AM   #6
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

hahaha that pic is fucking genious!!!!
Old 04-23-05, 10:34 AM   #8
Whys That?
Banned: Biting

IP: 5285 DC82

I bet she will never reply, and if she does..post up what she says.
you destroyed this gurl. from start to finish you whored the fuck outta her.

lmao@ F1 key....
Old 04-23-05, 11:10 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Word, if she does happen to reply i'll let you know what she says.
Old 04-23-05, 11:49 AM   #10
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: 0CC4 EFEF

ohhhh shit, omb......this was funny....
glad you replied to her bullshit reply
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!
Old 04-23-05, 11:58 AM   #11
.Poetic.
I'm a closet fag.

IP: A0C8 44A9

Hahaha, I don't think you could have replied any better then the way you did.. You owned her..
Old 04-23-05, 12:08 PM   #12
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

lmao nice man, the drawing was classic
Old 04-23-05, 12:21 PM   #13
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: A597 E53E

Quote:
Originally Posted by some ditzy retard

… u only don’t like talk shows cos ur a guy, girls are into real issues....

LMAO! "Real issues?" Like 12 yr olds who like to have sex with their uncles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by some ditzy retard

well im on my first yr of a business course, so a girl is smarter than u what u gunna do?

With that typing, if she IS in 1st business, she won't be in second.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-05, 02:34 PM   #14
^^..^^

IP: 3147 6785

omg complete owned ..............*dies*
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-05, 03:55 PM   #15
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
IP: 294D 599D

damn..tht drawing is dope as fuck...looks like sumthin outta ma old science books...

CAN I SIG IT MAN...GET AT ME WITH A SMALLER COPY FO REAL..PM ME

and as fo the bitch..why the fuck did she email sum1 she dnt no about some writin...she prolly one of those stuck up bitchez..wots her emaill.....lets all jus abuse her

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX