RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-05, 08:54 AM   #1
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
WOW!!if this isnt worth reading then burn down your local libary..NOW!!!

IP: 5285 DC82

when entering this thread please be reminded that people do not fully understand everyones inntention. So follow me thru the 25 days of a haters moment in the spotlight. you may like it you may not, you may learn from it you may simply be amused...but as long a syou take time to see how a hater really feels.

first of all id like to explain the verlosity of a manufactured feeling creating enhanced syndroms and vairables bringing corruption to the inner city who should really be called the outter city cause they are left out when it comes to help and other positive things. Speaking of something positive i just found a doller but the doller wasnt worthy at my shop because it was scratched so i scrathced the otherside flat drilled a hole in it tide a bit of string thru the whole and went and played mortal combat arcade style for 5 hours with the same coin. damn i got really thirsty so i tried to use the coin to buy a coke, but when i went to the counter they asked why there was a hole in what seem like a fake perspective of a 1 doller coin. I told the kind lady behind the counter who had a strong familier vibe about her large breast, that it is the new currency and she should feel privilidged that i was willing to let he swap me a 2.50 coke for this one doller coin. she oblidged and i walked away laughing..while laughing i relised i could no longer play mortal combat. so i got in my car and drovw to the nearest exit and exited the area, but the are keeped on going so once the dog stopped barking i asked him why he was creating such a loud noise with his vocal cords..he told me he doesnt no why he makes such load noises with his vocal cords and continued to bark with his large vocal cords..he was a good dog..rest in peace...then to make things worse mcdonalds shut down for the day i was like noooo now were will i get a burger and large fries from.not to mention the complimentry smile..so i walked past the big golden arches which could be a resembles to the white pearly gates. on the note does heavens gates use hinges and i wonder who would oil them if they got a squek, cuase i dont think it would be good welcoming if these nice white gates opened up and let you into heaven but let off a big squeek..wouldnt be godlike now woudl it.any way..were was I ? yeh i past the big golden arche's and went straight into the flat donut which seeme to sit quietly not talking, untill he started talking bout views from the compition i told him to shove hi9s job and walked out in silence........ so while a hate stays hating and never likes to see anothers view he will allways seem eralevant to any outcome that is brought forward, he isnt the one to make a choice..so if your gonna hate think ......di I really just waste my time reading the most biggest peice a shit thread.

This thread has been made so all the little kids who make bulshit threads can say, wait fidel has posted enough bullshit to last the rest of the year..least post some dope real and thought out topics here to start some logical conversation.
fuckahhhhhs!! 90% a you need to grow up!

Last edited by Fi-Del : 05-06-05 at 09:00 AM.
Old 05-06-05, 08:59 AM   #2
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 28AD 5545

Its too long to read
Old 05-06-05, 09:05 AM   #3
.gunit101
Addicted

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2FD5 47F6

Brought a tear to my eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Method
I heart g-unit, they taught me how to stunt
Old 05-06-05, 09:38 AM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 91F7 E22B

i got half thru it and got bored..............too long!!!!
Old 05-06-05, 10:54 AM   #5
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

word, i just looked at how much there was too read, an thought naaaaaaah

no disrespect

try brakin it down a little, man.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-05, 05:02 PM   #6
Whys That?
Banned: Biting

IP: 5285 DC82

brainless fucks this thread has only one meaning..90% a LL threads are full of shit.
Old 05-06-05, 05:15 PM   #7
Stanza
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 28-15
IP: 11E2 4814

True ...........................:crying:

...............so True
Send a message via AIM to Stanza Send a message via Yahoo to Stanza   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-05, 05:18 PM   #8
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: F396 2771

Lolz, I thought it was amusing...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-05, 08:13 PM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

I agree with everything except that dog and a donut.
Old 05-06-05, 09:45 PM   #10
.Sheradez.
.Yungg and Restless.

IP: 9092 4066

no offense, but when i started reading it it sounded like one of those dudes who tries to use big words in every sentence to sound smart when really theyre misusing like 90% of em

I Stay On Da Grind... Work of the Week 24/7

Old 05-06-05, 09:51 PM   #11
Magic5

IP: AED6 78BF

I almost finished one line!