RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-05, 07:55 AM   #1
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Can someone stop the confussion?

IP: D4CB 508F

I ain't beefing wit nobody...do what you do, ya feel me....I jus wanna try to understand y'all actions a little better......now I have seen alot of dumb thread trends come an go on this site....but this "real vet" thing....that shit takes the cake....can someone tell me the point to it? I wanna know what do u gain by being here more than 6 months?...cuz I been here a year an I ain't got shit for it.....if my cpu crashes.....is my RV veteranship gonna fix my cpu?...well my cpu did crash and I had to pay some lil chinese dude 175 green to fix it....did RV even pick up a portion of the tab?....NO!!!...RV didn't even call to see if I was still alive.....but wait, war veterans collect a check...an alot of them got congressal medals...I got no cash & not even a cheesy, elitest bullshit tag to show prepubesent kids when I'm old, to make them think I did something great wit my life....WTF MAN!!!...to all u proud RV veterans...I want to make u a deal...go make to a professional Tee shirt shop an make u a TEE that says in bold letters on the chest "I AM A PROUD RAPVERSE VETERAN"......if people stop u on the street an say "OMG are u really a RV vet?, would u sign this?, oh wait wait...take a picture wit me an my kids".....I will give 50% of my lifes income...yes half of whatever I make in my lifetime will be yours.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 08:00 AM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 6B25 E391

lmao @ the lil chinese guy. damn.... lol But weerd to this. This "Vet" shit is gay, yo.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 08:04 AM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: D1BF FA16

i think its shit to and pointless

but i just posted in that shit because the list lyricalsolja put up was retarded and if he's gonna make pointless threads like that then at least he shud get his facts right!!!

but overall these vet threads are gay!!!!!
Old 05-09-05, 08:08 AM   #4
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
I ain't beefing wit nobody...do what you do, ya feel me....I jus wanna try to understand y'all actions a little better......now I have seen alot of dumb thread trends come an go on this site....but this "real vet" thing....that shit takes the cake....can someone tell me the point to it? I wanna know what do u gain by being here more than 6 months?...cuz I been here a year an I ain't got shit for it.....if my cpu crashes.....is my RV veteranship gonna fix my cpu?...well my cpu did crash and I had to pay some lil chinese dude 175 green to fix it....did RV even pick up a portion of the tab?....NO!!!...RV didn't even call to see if I was still alive.....but wait, war veterans collect a check...an alot of them got congressal medals...I got no cash & not even a cheesy, elitest bullshit tag to show prepubesent kids when I'm old, to make them think I did something great wit my life....WTF MAN!!!...to all u proud RV veterans...I want to make u a deal...go make to a professional Tee shirt shop an make u a TEE that says in bold letters on the chest "I AM A PROUD RAPVERSE VETERAN"......if people stop u on the street an say "OMG are u really a RV vet?, would u sign this?, oh wait wait...take a picture wit me an my kids".....I will give 50% of my lifes income...yes half of whatever I make in my lifetime will be yours.

the only reason i posted that thread was to get it straight..........and in a way i feel like you do.....i posted it to shut the people up about it so they will stop posting shit like that..........so i did ma best to make it FINAL.......thats why i did it.......no beef just peayce......Holla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 08:17 AM   #5
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
Triple is the Man.............Made a good point also.

^^^^^thank ya kindly...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 08:58 AM   #6
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

::applauds:: good job, good job...now if only people would take things like this into consideration instead of the stpid things...me and Trple have interesting conversations about you pre-teen wannabes that think they know everything aout rap because they're on a rap board...the shit's really funny cuz 1/2 of these kids are 1st of text heads, 2nd off most that even do audio suck at it...and you don't have to be good at doing something to know when someone else is good at it or not but goddamn people, gain some knowledge about rap before you talk about it ...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 09:23 AM   #7
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

IP: B227 FE39

werd tha fukk up ma^^^^^.........................
Old 05-09-05, 09:32 AM   #8
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Dope. Trip, you're gonna be rich offa rappin fool..

*takes up trips T-shirt offer*

But i know what ya sayin. None of us are vets in real life... Just on this little quasi-world...
Old 05-09-05, 09:35 AM   #9
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: DF5F 1F67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N

you also forgot to add that veterans from vietnam are homeless now... and werd to that... IM A VET!! muhahahah imma meet eminem now!!! but seriously good point.. i ain't gonna lie.. but wow.. truly.. what can being a vet do?? lol..

werd

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-05, 09:35 AM   #10
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: CCA8 57B3

Damn Chinese taking American jobs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 05-09-05, 11:55 AM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: D1BF FA16

bitches!!!

i was out earlier kickin it with some of my friends when someone started shit with us

so i was like.........
"ma'fucka i'm a RapVerse Veteran, ya don't want none of my Veteran RV shit!!!"

and he ran like a bitch!!!
Old 05-09-05, 12:10 PM   #12
Word of prey
Poeticool

IP: 352B DA38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo
bitches!!!

i was out earlier kickin it with some of my friends when someone started shit with us

so i was like.........
"ma'fucka i'm a RapVerse Veteran, ya don't want none of my Veteran RV shit!!!"

and he ran like a bitch!!!

lol @ the randomnest.
Old 05-09-05, 01:47 PM   #13
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 9561 AEC4

boooooooooooooooooooo

Tinizzle...lol u are a "RV Veteran" we all gonna get a star in Hollywood boulavard..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 05-09-05, 02:02 PM   #14
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: 71BB 8A45

^^n canadians get a star on the walk of fame..lol
ripoff hollywood boulavard star........
yes the stupidist thing canadas ever done was thaT..
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!
Old 05-09-05, 02:59 PM   #15
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: E3EC B040

Already discussed this numerous times, mentioned it in an interview as well. It doesn't mean shit, same with the awards. It's nice to have people appreciating what you do and to me, RV does allow me to get better as an artist but other than that, it's just the internet. Fame on a forum means shit. It's cool to get your contacts going though

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote