RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-05, 07:41 PM   #1
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

New Game and Fifty Newz

IP: 473F 6D42

The Game made headlines with his attention-grabbing 50 Cent disses at Hot 97’s Summer Jam ‘05 and he said he’s just getting started. He said he’s already recorded a new song and he will continue to lash out at G-Unit and 50.

On his Black Wall Street Web site, The Game said, “About a week and a half from hittin' the net [is] the title track ‘300 Bars N Running.’” The song will be released by this Tuesday or Wednesday. Once again, I will be ending careers with this one! Also included will be audio from Hot 97 Summer Jam in New York City, I'm gone k*ll mother f***ers this time around.” Certainly, he didn’t mean that literally.

The lack of love seems to go both ways, althought 50 Cent has played his dislike out in the courtroom instead of on the stage. As we previously reported, 50 Cent sued The Game’s manager, Jimmy Henchmen, for using an interview on a DVD about the “original” 50 Cent, a huster from the ‘80’s without his permission.
Discuss Below

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-05, 07:44 PM   #2
Sixth Sense

addin on to 50 newz on sueing in depth on what happened

CZAR ENTERTAINMENT RESPONDS TO 50

As reported earlier this week, rapper 50 Cent launched a lawsuit against Czar Entertainment for using an interview with him on the “The Infamous Times: The Original 50 Cent: The True Story of the Legend Who Inspired the Biggest Name in Rap” DVD without his permission. 50 did an interview with the production company under the condition that they donate an unspecified amount to his G-Unity charity. According to the rapper’s camp, no money was received and his interview went onto the DVD he knew nothing about.

Czar Entertainment owner Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond responded to the claim in an interview with allhiphop.com saying, "This lawsuit has no merit. 50 Cent agreed to do the interview and he knew this DVD was coming."

The DVD covers the life of the Brooklyn-based gangster Kelvin Martin who used the name “50 Cents” during the 1980s. The rapper used his name for his rap career.

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Old 06-08-05, 07:46 PM   #3
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Didn't one of Game's tightest friends get shot by one of 50 Cents people. If dats true then no one can really blame Game for bein mad as hell over that shit.
Old 06-08-05, 07:53 PM   #4
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9E0A BAC8

***doesnt think this will happen***

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-05, 08:11 PM   #5
Sixth Sense

yea i hurrd that also but i dont think that happened

Old 06-09-05, 01:36 PM   #7
Sixth Sense

ohhh i get it now........

Old 06-12-05, 11:08 PM   #8
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

Shit if one of my people got shot like dat it would of been 50 cent's ass.Anyways 50 cent is a bitch

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote