RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-05, 08:09 AM   #1
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

50 Cent Commercial GXT 2

IP: 0D11 88C9

50 Cent Commercial To Debut During BET Awards By Mike Winslow Date: 6/27/2005 12:30 pm A new Reebok commercial featuring 50 Cent paired with various athletes promoting Reebok’s Gxt II sneaker will debut during the 2005 BET Music Awards tomorrow (June 28). The “Street Sport” ads are 30 and 60 minutes and feature 50 Cent paired with Boston Red Sox World Series MVP Manny Ramirez, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donavan McNabb and WBC Boxing champ Ronald “Winky” Wright. The commercial features 50 Cent playing stickball on the street with Ramirez, shadow boxing against Wright and playing street football with McNabb. "Filming this ad was a big opportunity for me to demonstrate my passion for sport and show everyone that I can hold it down when it comes to stickball, boxing and football,” 50 Cent said of the commercial. “I never had so much fun at a commercial shoot.” The “Street Sport” campaign was directed by Jessy Terrero, who has directed other videos by 50 Cent. The Gxt II is available in stores on July 1.

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 01:49 PM   #2
untouchablekilla
-NOCK OUT KINGS- biatch

Text Record: 6-1
IP: B2D8 6E11

no i seen that commercial the days before the bet awards
Old 06-29-05, 02:00 PM   #3
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: 172F FFE2

i dont like 50 cent
Old 06-29-05, 02:47 PM   #4
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 8191 8B5F

Havent Seen it yet... But i bet it's Gay.... Just like this Thread....

I never had so much fun at a commercial shoot

No shit.. its your first commercial.....

[
Old 06-29-05, 03:00 PM   #5
Kajal
Flyweight

IP: 508E 2DA7

g-unit sneakers suck.
Old 06-29-05, 07:14 PM   #6
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 2029 97B3

Its Not His First Commercial U Dumbass

The Commercial In It Self Loooks Tight But I Cant Stand 50 so i wont be Buy'n Da Shoe
Old 06-29-05, 09:21 PM   #7
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: A1D4 A36C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen N' Paper
50 Cent Commercial To Debut During BET Awards By Mike Winslow Date: 6/27/2005 12:30 pm A new Reebok commercial featuring 50 Cent paired with various athletes promoting Reebok’s Gxt II sneaker will debut during the 2005 BET Music Awards tomorrow (June 28). The “Street Sport” ads are 30 and 60 minutes and feature 50 Cent paired with Boston Red Sox World Series MVP Manny Ramirez, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donavan McNabb and WBC Boxing champ Ronald “Winky” Wright. The commercial features 50 Cent playing stickball on the street with Ramirez, shadow boxing against Wright and playing street football with McNabb. "Filming this ad was a big opportunity for me to demonstrate my passion for sport and show everyone that I can hold it down when it comes to stickball, boxing and football,” 50 Cent said of the commercial. “I never had so much fun at a commercial shoot.” The “Street Sport” campaign was directed by Jessy Terrero, who has directed other videos by 50 Cent. The Gxt II is available in stores on July 1.

did anybody notice that dude who flipped over the car looked just like THE GAME???