RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
2Fast2Furious 1 100.00%
XxXNotoriousLaLa 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-05, 12:51 AM   #1
XxXNotoriousLaLa
New to RV

XxXNotoriousLaLa vs 2Fast2Furious

IP: FE00 68D6

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 07-09-05 at 12:51 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.
Old 07-06-05, 01:00 AM   #2
System

XxXNotoriousLaLa has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-06-05 01:00 AM.
Old 07-06-05, 01:04 AM   #3
System

IP: 0DB3 4A20

2Fast2Furious has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-06-05 01:04 AM.
Old 07-06-05, 01:31 AM   #4
XxXNotoriousLaLa
New to RV

my verse...

You must be mistaken the beast is being awakened...Leave ur ass shakin and your small life im takin//1

Im the top rapper in the making, do ya feel the ground quakin?...Quick, hold on to something, Your foundation is breakin//2

I Mean Look At Ya Battles? Seems U Always Mention Stupid Quotes?...But I'm Too Sharp For Her So I'll Flatten 2Fast Like Gospel Music Notes//3

You gettin smoked like a nick fix, this chick cant hold down beef like belemic chicks at McDicks(McDonalds)..ya'll lick dicks for quick spits,u could have diahrea and still not drop sum sick shit//4

Quit ya bitchin, im on a mission with my trigga finga itchin, i wont show u relief so dont try to pitch in...go over ya division cuz im a mathematition, i'll 'subtract' ya wack ass from class as u try to make an addition//5

I Advance And Attack, Give Inhuman No Chance To React To Enhance And Come Back...Put A Trance On This Cat And Crush This Herb Like "Plants Gettin Smashed" She Cant Get More Wack//6

Stoppin ur flow like the nile river, leave ya tied up countin down to apocalypse..Once this is on, i'll let you burn and simmer like an onion coz there aint no stoppin this//7

2Fast Starts Tha Extinction Of Gays, Perrishin Faggots Wit SP-40 And Depletein They Rayz...Tomboy Bitches Gets Eatin And Blazed//8

Beat N Erased, Have Her Screamin For Dayz As I Torch Sleepy So Bad Her Whole Crew Will Be Fleein Tha Stage,Pleeding For Aide//9
Old 07-06-05, 01:37 AM   #5
2Fast2Furious
Light Weight

Girl in da house, you gonna run like a mouse, cuz when your here I pounce, watchin ya ass bounce cuz you run to cover and shut ya mouth.

Rhyming so weak, nobody can speak, cuz words won't describe the shit you leak. Sayin imma bitch? well we'll just see.

Sig Provided by: Christianite

3 nails + 1 cross = 4given
No matter how good you are there's always someone better.
I'm not the status quo stereotype you want me to be.
Send a message via MSN to 2Fast2Furious Send a message via Yahoo to 2Fast2Furious   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-05, 01:54 AM   #6
2Fast2Furious
Light Weight

Accept the fact your ass is mine for the taken, you hit accept and that was the last time you were spankin, someone's ass, like that dude last night, ya he told me you were the best. *1

Get ur asshole ripped out by dis girl like a cheetah I purr then uncurl my paws gonna eat ya, lunch, dinner can't decide, just know ur weak hide is mine. *2

Cockin da hammer back on my .20, gonna tell you right now how it goes down homie. Ya need to sit down before you get burned like ya dad, he never was the best. He told me that you had, 3 nipples on ya chest.*3

Couldn't get laid if you were a millionaire, only thing u can hump is a animal. Cuz no human wanna spread dat seed, afraid to procratate and carry da genes. N.L-"Gotta call 911 I need a lady please, i don't care, dead or alive, just need one so i can get inside." *4

Talent where, when and how? Not you you can't buy a vowel. Hand me a towel, my opponent here is sweatin, idiot here said he could beat me let him. *5

Let ya rot n hell fo da lies u tell and tell u how it is in heaven to dwell. Suprised you can even live w/ yourself gotta look at that in the mirror damn even you suprise yaself. Ya so weak ya barely can stand, I see ya knees givin in, so sit down and close ya jaw real tight cuz you started the wrong damn kinda fight. *6

Sig Provided by: Christianite

3 nails + 1 cross = 4given
No matter how good you are there's always someone better.
I'm not the status quo stereotype you want me to be.
Send a message via MSN to 2Fast2Furious Send a message via Yahoo to 2Fast2Furious   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-05, 08:09 PM   #7
XxXNotoriousLaLa
New to RV

can we get sum votes
Old 07-10-05, 02:34 AM   #8
Sik Wit It

This was feedback posted for XxXNotoriousLaLa

IP: 258C A279

wow... this battle is screwed over
Old 07-11-05, 03:42 PM   #9
Bizarre
R.A.W Reality Has Began!!

IP: CDA8 A0B5

Voted For: 2Fast2Furious

2fast2furious had better structure opening and closing so overall my vote goes to 2fast2furioius............

eyo.........battle me and i'll check in asap

R.A.W Reality
We have Merged Into One

<marquee>
</marquee>
<marquee></marquee>
Send a message via AIM to Bizarre Send a message via MSN to Bizarre Send a message via Yahoo to Bizarre   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-05, 12:43 PM   #10
Bizarre
R.A.W Reality Has Began!!

IP: CDA8 A0B5

This must be the shittiest battle ever............

R.A.W Reality
We have Merged Into One

<marquee>
</marquee>
<marquee></marquee>
Send a message via AIM to Bizarre Send a message via MSN to Bizarre Send a message via Yahoo to Bizarre   Reply With Quote