RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-05, 03:52 PM   #1
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Angry Pissed As FUCK

IP: 865C 284C

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/straightaim_music.htm

dont take this shit personally but im just releasin the fuckin stress thats been building up from the bad feedback and people sayin my quality's wack and that my flow is off and i never can get my flow on even though i try so im just sayin what the fuck i feel like sayin here..so listen and type some real feed

here's my links:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=201480
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=201179
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-05, 05:11 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

okay okay..honest feed: Man, your quality sounds liek you're talking through a clock radio and the flow is non-existant. Sounds like oyu have marbles in your mouth and your voice reminds me of someone I heard some time ago. Wait...yeah, there's one line that on flow. Yeah, you know whta you sound liek man - one of them text-reading programs. Where you from man? Sounds liek an accent or a speach impediment.

PS, I have aboslutely no interest in doing a track with you. Specially since you shot a TEXT diss at an audio head. lol be real son.
But yeah, that's my honest feed. be dumb enough to make a track against me.

Edit AHAH - now I remember who your voice sounded like. Ever heard of a cat named Kerpal?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Doomsday : 07-25-05 at 05:16 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-05, 05:20 PM   #3
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

nawww actually i just have ta thank you for kissin my ass ta get me ta beef with u and i HAD sumthin against u...we settled remember altiemer...probably not since all u know how ta do is block peeps off of the songs forum and ask for linkz....i aint even trippin...i know im dope if someone's willin ta beef wit me...by the way im done wit text..i havent even did text for months..why u pickin on from before i elevated....oh but thanks for peepin through my old shit good ta know i have someone enjoyin my old o.m's...and i aint stupid enough ta beef wit someone that started it since they just want ya ta fall inta their fuckin lil set-up....and at least u were bein honest bout it...and maybe i do have ta elevate so why i pickin on someone that's new ta audios...*yawn* ur so played out fo real
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-05, 05:23 PM   #4
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

oh and did i forget ta mention that last chance u had at bein a man and steppin up ta me u blocked me off AIM without sayin a word....lol how bad is that
Old 07-25-05, 06:32 PM   #5
S e n s e R
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: 4CB0 26C6

iight im listenin...damn quality is anoyin son..shits peekin nasty style kid..fix that...lyrics are mad simple beat is tight send it over if you can..lol cuz im feelin it...but this is simple and quick just up ya quality a bit son 6/10 cuz you need to up ya quality homie...1ne...

...Bronxs Finest NUCCA!!!..FaLL BaCk ...

Send a message via AIM to S e n s e R   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-05, 06:47 PM   #6
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

what the fuck my lyrics are dope stop bein gay u know damn will they dont need elevation the rest i agree on but the lyrics are fine what the fuck u talkin bout
Old 07-25-05, 07:10 PM   #7
S e n s e R
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: 4CB0 26C6

well maybe if you had better quality i can fuckin understand yo wack ass pussy..respect yo elders you wack bitch..you see this is what i mean about Rv havin some wack ass cats i tryed bein nice and drop a reply and you respond stupid as fuck you konw what i should of been honest wit yo ass and lowered yo self esteem cuz you wack as shit bitch iight 1ne..

...Bronxs Finest NUCCA!!!..FaLL BaCk ...

Send a message via AIM to S e n s e R   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-05, 08:26 PM   #8
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

lol @ fuck you rapverse...
*listening*
i thought you were talkin, but i noticed you actually rapping.. um, you sound like you have stuff in your mouth, your flow is all over the place, the outro was pointless.. i see you are angry so the emotions there, but your mic presence is worse than before... your other drop was a tad bit better than this. the lyrics were not good at all, no one knows what you are saying but you...

keep workin at it.. and that's real feed.
Old 07-25-05, 08:34 PM   #9
Black Dragon
~Spitten Fire~

IP: B31E 3028

wack...............................
Old 07-25-05, 08:49 PM   #10
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

suck my fuckin dick black dragon u fuckin faggot piece of fuckin shit....go fuckin die....fuck ur mutha u pathetic lil nutridin piece of fuckin trash suck my fuckin dick..i knew this was fuckin wack...u dont have ta fuckin say it u faggot ass bitch....go fuck urself......thanx for the feed Lady Fiya...im workin on it...
Old 07-25-05, 08:53 PM   #11
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

[QUOTE=~Lady Fiya~]
the lyrics were not good at all [QUOTE]

what the hell u talkin bout ma the lyrics were good...its the rest that need workin on u just couldnt undastand what i was sayin cuz i tend ta mumble sumtimes when im rappin....i gotta work on that....i could hear what i was sayin but yet again i knew the wordz
Old 07-25-05, 08:54 PM   #12
Black Dragon
~Spitten Fire~

IP: B31E 3028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Aim
suck my fuckin dick black dragon u fuckin faggot piece of fuckin shit....go fuckin die....fuck ur mutha u pathetic lil nutridin piece of fuckin trash suck my fuckin dick..i knew this was fuckin wack...u dont have ta fuckin say it u faggot ass bitch....go fuck urself......thanx for the feed Lady Fiya...im workin on it...

lol nuff said............
Old 07-25-05, 08:55 PM   #13
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

i aint gon fuckin lie..what the fuck u expect

Last edited by Straight Aim : 07-25-05 at 09:43 PM.
Old 07-25-05, 08:57 PM   #14
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

[QUOTE=Straight Aim][QUOTE=~Lady Fiya~]
the lyrics were not good at all
Quote:

what the hell u talkin bout ma the lyrics were good...its the rest that need workin on u just couldnt undastand what i was sayin cuz i tend ta mumble sumtimes when im rappin....i gotta work on that....i could hear what i was sayin but yet again i knew the wordz

zactly you knew the words... if no one understands what you sayin, that defeats the purpose. if the lyrics were good, people need to be able to make out what they were... the stuff i did make out wasn't good at all. but just work on it.
Old 07-26-05, 11:51 AM   #15
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

arright listenin... hehe i got a good chuckle out of this...Did you record while listening to the beat? sounds like it was recorded to another beat and then just mixed over it- you need to spend more time writing the words to the track your recording, and rehearsing the flow- mic prescence will improve with time, you just need lots of practice. don't get discouraged, you should use enygma's tutorial on quality, because even though you have a cheap mic, there are some technic's that will mask that. good luck.