RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-05, 08:44 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

DOMES...since u don't "believe"...lemme ask u this

IP: 1ADC A69C

Do you believe air exists?

have u seen it?

u only see the manifestations right?

Or...do you believe South Africa Exists?...how do you know, have u ever been there?

Other people have right...?...just like other people say they've "SEEN" ghosts...

c'mon dawg

Philosophy is fun...and I got at least 3 hours before I need to go to sleep

draw ur weapon
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 08:46 PM   #2
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1C1F A3EC

Did you REALLY need to make a whole separate thread for this?

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-26-05, 08:47 PM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

YEP...cuz the other one is sooo clogged
Old 07-26-05, 08:52 PM   #4
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 591C A203

20$ says dooms comes in this thread and rips you.
Old 07-26-05, 08:53 PM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

50 Dollars says DOOMS types 2 pages worth of Mumble Jumble cuz he thinks alot of words = truth...

eh eh
Old 07-26-05, 08:53 PM   #6
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 591C A203

lol.... you just made 50$ right there.
Old 07-26-05, 08:54 PM   #7
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 8E78 ED09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
20$ says dooms comes in this thread and rips you.

I want in on this....no offence Q but this is what dooms dus...bestows knowledge on niggaz..he gon puzzle your ass wid some next level quantumn physics n mechanics while relating to his crack sales....watch...$500RV dollars...Dooms takes this

LMAo call 4 new forum debate battles

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 07-26-05, 08:56 PM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
I want in on this....no offence Q but this is what dooms dus...bestows knowledge on niggaz..he gon puzzle your ass wid some next level quantumn physics n mechanics while relating to his crack sales....watch...$500RV dollars...Dooms takes this

LMAo call 4 new forum debate battles

Dawg...jus wait...doooms beat himself...cuz he talks without listening...and like a deaf person, that makes him sound DUMB...

place ur money where u'd like...but hold ya horses

and wassup wit the Q hate lately Acuity?

I just collabed wit u

tsk tsk tsk

by the way...My college degree is in SCIENCE

so...I ain't sweatin

thank you very much
Old 07-26-05, 08:56 PM   #9
Macreep
T&T

IP: 625D 635A

A debate forums would be hot.......and Tha Q....ya didn't need a separate thread man.....
Old 07-26-05, 08:57 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
1Do you believe air exists?

have u seen it?

u only see the manifestations right?

2 Or...do you believe South Africa Exists?...how do you know, have u ever been there?

Other people have right...?...just like other people say they've "SEEN" ghosts...

c'mon dawg

Philosophy is fun...and I got at least 3 hours before I need to go to sleep

draw ur weapon

:sigh: I'm startign to think you get off on me brutalizing you publically liek this, but here we go:

1: No, I don't be-LIE-ve air exists. I KNOW it exists. And yes, I've seen it many times. I used to build race machines for a living and all of them were either turbo charged or supercharged. Blow-off valves would flush out compresed air, which is a white vapor. Nitrous Oxide cannisters expell air (oxygen) as a white vapor. The heat off the engines could be seen bending the air into waves. You nca duck down to the ground on a hot day and look at the horrizion and see this for your self. Also, in a can of compressed air you cna see it being expelled all the same - as a white mist, which is air molecules bundled tightly into one space. So yes I've seen it and know it exists and no, your argument still holds no water.

2: You'd have a valid point if I didn't know people that went to south africa and people who are from sounth africa - but lets say that they're all lying. If I wanted to verify for my self that south africa exists, I'd simply book a flight and go touch it and experience it my self. If I didnt' believe such a place exists, I'd simply go to North Africa, and travel sounth till I hit South Africa. Your "ghosts" however have absolutely zilch means to verify their existance under any controlled or uncontrolled envroinment.

This is not Philosophy, This is factology. I don't "believe" anytihng. Either I know it or I don't.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 08:58 PM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

yea it did...but wuts funny is...Dooms thinks he's gonna win this by simply typing MORE...and 90% of the bull shit he types is tongue-n-cheek sarcasm

no facts

just B.S.

c'mon yall...use ya brains...NO SUBSTANCE

that shit amazes u simple minds

not me
Old 07-26-05, 08:58 PM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

Aiight...here we gooo

<---goes to read Dooms Essay

**prepares to respond**
Old 07-26-05, 08:59 PM   #13
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Dawg...jus wait...doooms beat himself...cuz he talks without listening...and like a deaf person, that makes him sound DUMB...

place ur money where u'd like...but hold ya horses

and wassup wit the Q hate lately Acuity?

I just collabed wit u

tsk tsk tsk

by the way...My college degree is in SCIENCE

so...I ain't sweatin

thank you very much

neva h8 u man... *hugs Q gives him daps* .....even gives tha nigga some weed lol

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Old 07-26-05, 09:01 PM   #14
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

*reads dooms' post*

collects money from Q...bad luck dawg....

Blog

Old 07-26-05, 09:05 PM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
:sigh: I'm startign to think you get off on me brutalizing you publically liek this, but here we go:

1: No, I don't be-LIE-ve air exists. I KNOW it exists. And yes, I've seen it many times. I used to build race machines for a living and all of them were either turbo charged or supercharged. Blow-off valves would flush out compresed air, which is a white vapor. Nitrous Oxide cannisters expell air (oxygen) as a white vapor. The heat off the engines could be seen bending the air into waves. You nca duck down to the ground on a hot day and look at the horrizion and see this for your self. Also, in a can of compressed air you cna see it being expelled all the same - as a white mist, which is air molecules bundled tightly into one space. So yes I've seen it and know it exists and no, your argument still holds no water.

2: You'd have a valid point if I didn't know people that went to south africa and people who are from sounth africa - but lets say that they're all lying. If I wanted to verify for my self that south africa exists, I'd simply book a flight and go touch it and experience it my self. If I didnt' believe such a place exists, I'd simply go to North Africa, and travel sounth till I hit South Africa. Your "ghosts" however have absolutely zilch means to verify their existance under any controlled or uncontrolled envroinment.

This is not Philosophy, This is factology. I don't "believe" anytihng. Either I know it or I don't.

hahaha...**dusts off keypad**

#1...U've seen air? Are you sure? hmm..interesting...I know chocolate cake exists cuz I've had it and I've made it...I used OIL, EGGS, FLOUR, and CHOCOLATE topping...U can break it down intot he elements...Now, AIR broken down into it's simplest form is ATOMS...right? Have u seen Atoms? Have u actually seen protons, neutrons, and electrons? So, what you saw from those engines could be a variation of something else we haven't discovered they call "air"....IN fact, I think the same thing could be made of you saying "ghosts" don't exist...if I say I've seen a ghost and you discredit it, then I'm just as justified in saying that what you call "air" is merely some other occurence u misinterpret...TIT for a TA....

#2...Those people who claim to have been to South Africa could all be suffereing from hsyteria...right? You haven't been there...So, you have no "proof" that it exists...And, even if you did go, according to your argument, I can't accept your version of "fact" simply because you come back with stories of having seen this "great land"...People who have "seen" ghosts say the same thing...and yet you discredit them...what's the difference...

**The fact of the matter is simple...there are no absolutes other than math...right? If that's true, then the only way to prove anything exists is to conceptualize it in some formula...cuz even if ur eyes PERCEIVE IT, that doesn't prove the "existence" of it--i.e., holograms.

This is going no where tonight Dooms...