RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-05, 08:32 AM   #1
Payn
Middle Weight

Good & Bad

IP: 8A05 210E

...ight y'all i dropped diz in my diary also but peep out diz nice lil keystyle kinda like a topical piece here...

there was a nigga named BAD and a nigga named GOOD/ the opposites attract so bestfriends and brothers they stood/ wasnt apart of the same, wasnt from the same hood/ probably the last 2 u'd expect to be as close as they would/ any how, GOOD was cool and he stayed on the block/ bitches loved him, niggaz hated, but still gave him his / but BAD he had sort of a different way of livin/ he was more like "fuck the world" and " fuck everybody in it"/ but some how they clicked nobody knows how they met/ they just collided and decided they'd roll as a set/ so as the days grew longer/ the friendship got rusty but the bond much stronger/ the bond became so deep, that they called eachother brothers/ so deep u never saw one without the other/ they were lookin the same and sharin the same clothes/ usin the same lines, both gamin the same hoes/ but little did GOOD know/ that BAD didnt like it/ he spoke harshly and said it was my bitch and was ready to fight him/ but GOOD knew he had a temper so he tried to walk away/ but BAD wanted to fight him and kept insisted he'd stay/ but GOOD couldnt believe it... the plot gets thicker/ suppose to be brothers but BAD chose a bitch over his nigga/
its fucked up aint it? i know but the story continues
so GOOD puts his head down and walks into the house/ still in disbelief of all the shit that came out his mouth/ as he listens to BAD brag about how he punked GOOD/ he called him a bitch and said he didnt belong in the hood/ but little did BAD know/ GOOD was watchin from the window/ wit tears in his eyes, while he, loadin his pistol/ as he slipped a clip in it, he walked back outside/ he tugged it away, and told BAD he was ready to fight/ so BAD he took a swung and it spun him around/ then GOOD he stumbled and buckled as he clung to the ground/ had the whole hood watchin, parents and lil kids/ u could hear his ass gasp after everytime he was hit/ but as GOOD walked up and he thought to himself/ the more he became upset thru every thing that he felt/ but yet he laid still. slowly he gathered in his anger, told BAD he'd hit him again and this time GOOD didnt wait/ then BAD realized he made the mistake/ he tried shake him and wake him, wiped the blood away from his face/ so he hollered for help but nobody offered him nuttin/ just stood in silence, these images make me sick to my stomach/ but all of a sudden, im hearin his laugh/ then im hearin this blast/ BAD collapse/ and GOOD stands up it was hard to believe it/ just watchin him bleedin/ tryin to crawl away but hardly was breathin/ so he shot him again/ and then he shot him again/ he called him a bitch, spit in his face and shot him again/ it was hard to imagine cuz the vision is sad/ but... these are the results of GOOD turnin bad/....damn

http://www.community.rapverse.com/s...ad.php?t=202842
Take ten of these and live, that'll impress me
Old 08-04-05, 05:21 PM   #2
taz
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-5
IP: 0825 899A

emotion good, good concept man.....structure was iight....but some of ur lines were too stretched out....made the flow hard to follow...ur multis were tight......vocab u needa up in that........keep progressin.....and keep doin ya thing man.....rtf if u would