RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-05, 07:58 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
Just wondering...

IP: 28AD 5545

What does RV define as a gangsta. It seems like you don't know much about it since every time its said its usually a joke or surrounded by "quotes". I'm not one and my music is anti that, but you people think they're some sort of urban myth. Yes gangstas do have computers. Surprise, surprise. I'm just confused cause how can you call somebody a fake crip,blood.GD etc, if you aren't one and never met them in your life. I believe in not judging people by descrimination and when you think that someone who's in a gang has to be poor or too stupid to use a computer its the same thing. I mean this is a hiphop site. Hip Hop: a music which started out street music. If you say anything related to street problems you're a net thug. Shit, whats makes that assumption different then the theory of white people not being able to rap. When most of the good heads here are white. Its just hipocritical is all. If you always actin tough outside if you're being yourself here then it would be the same right? Are you supposed to change yourself when you're online? Spffff. Meh, I'm sorry if I wow'd you with my overwhelming knowledge.
Old 08-19-05, 08:01 PM   #2
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6DB0 1FC7

Real gangstas don't go around sayin "I'm a thug!!".

regardless of whether or not it's on the net...
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-05, 08:03 PM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
Real gangstas don't go around sayin "I'm a thug!!".

regardless of whether or not it's on the net...

Oh shit tupac is not a thug people.
Old 08-19-05, 08:05 PM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
its jus wen sum1 comes on rv n go bout writin in blue all the time n aint usin B's n postin a pic of themselves in mugshots wit a blue tee on i mean if u really are a crip then y u feel the need to say it on the net n thats y i call them net thugs

Yeah, but its gotten to the point now where rap is like fuckin rock music with no instruments. I dunno people are mocking the whole culture itself. I feel you though. Efecx never been wrong before.
Old 08-19-05, 08:08 PM   #7
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...1ndeph...
Oh shit tupac is not a thug people.

NO .............

he neva had anything jail related or shit like that in his records till he became a big star....

I think he's fake.

N funny about this topic.In the beef thread Tony green was sayin shit similar to this.About how he's a thug in real life n he brings it to the net.

SEE..
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...44&postcount=92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
Word cause everyone knows and will tell you I'll own you in a topical thats why I was R.A.W topical leader and yes it is a gimmick go ask Kesse, Red Bull, J-Dot, Buck.Shot, Class.sic anybody from the old days what Tony Green is they'll tell you a net thug yes I am a net thug and I'm a thug in real life yes I bring real life to the net okay now what more can you say bout me!

So tony green says that..and then you make this thread?

AND...strange there was a thread about how indeph is tony green earlier...this kinda makes you think.

IS INDEPH TONY GREEN????

YES HE IS!!!
Old 08-19-05, 08:12 PM   #8
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
NO .............

he neva had anything jail related or shit like that in his records till he became a big star....

I think he's fake.

N funny about this topic.In the beef thread Tony green was sayin shit similar to this.About how he's a thug in real life n he brings it to the net.

SEE..
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...44&postcount=92

So tony green says that..and then you make this thread?

AND...strange there was a thread about how indeph is tony green earlier...this kinda makes you think.

IS INDEPH TONY GREEN????

YES HE IS!!!

Lol you are the biggest idiot I've ever made in my entire life.
You are exactly what I'm talking about. A nigga goes around and reps his set or whatever. How does that bother you? That's just like reppin ya crew, group or even family. It bothers you because you're insecure and fear them. You are a fuckin loser.

And to Efecx. Nobody gave a fuck about rap untill the culture was lost. Soon as we sold the fuck out everyone wanted to listen to it. But the same people who started listenin to it when it sold out are the ones complaining about the music. I mean its just sad as shit.
Old 08-19-05, 08:17 PM   #9
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Lol you are the biggest idiot I've ever made in my entire life.
You are exactly what I'm talking about. A nigga goes around and reps his set or whatever. How does that bother you? That's just like reppin ya crew, group or even family. It bothers you because you're insecure and fear them. You are a fuckin loser.

And to Efecx. Nobody gave a fuck about rap untill the culture was lost. Soon as we sold the fuck out everyone wanted to listen to it. But the same people who started listenin to it when it sold out are the ones complaining about the music. I mean its just sad as shit.

Tony Green was callin me insecure in that beef thread a lot too.Hmmmm.U too have the same choice of words too?

N sayin you gangsta is not the same as reppin family.Family is something that's a part of you no matter what.And it's no big deal.
But when someone says they gangsta...it just makes me mad.Becuz they just tyrna look cool to impress people behind their screen.If they do shit in real life...good...but don't go talkin about "ooh..I'm a thug nigga..for real!"..just for the sake of impressing someone.And the thing is..anyone can say that they are a thug.I could go about sayin I killed everyone on my block or shit like that...when I neva did a fuckin thing.If you didn't do it...good for you..stay outta trouble...but if you did do it...keep it to urself.We don't care n ur not lookin cool.

Ya feel me tony green?
Old 08-19-05, 08:19 PM   #10
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Lol you are trying to put ME on the defensive. Played argument method you always use. And its funny how me and tony green are the same person, but our audio voices so completly different. I got the voice of a thousand men I guess. But you can't hide your fear with wit. Spff like I said a couple days ago. Stop watching full house.
Old 08-19-05, 08:21 PM   #11
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Lol you are trying to put ME on the defensive. Played argument method you always use. And its funny how me and tony green are the same person, but our audio voices so completly different. I got the voice of a thousand men I guess. But you can't hide your fear with wit. Spff like I said a couple days ago. Stop watching full house.

I don't fear gangtas...trust me
Old 08-19-05, 08:59 PM   #13
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 2424 FF2F

NK I'm not Indeph so kill that and being a thug doesn't mean you have to had killed someone or do bad things a thug is a person that came from the gutter or is still in the gutter tryinn to make it out its obviously you not from the gutter cause you don't know this but like Pac said yes he was a thug and yes I'am a thug why because I came from the bottom and pushing to the top you need to stop pretending your so gangsta and hood cause you no nothing bout it!

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-05, 09:03 PM   #15
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by indeph
what does RV define as gangsta

well, from my experience, you're on the right track.....you have to spell everything wrong, well modified....and adding letters infront on whole words seems to establish different cliques, i believe......which adds to the overall gangsta appeance

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote