RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-05, 08:37 PM   #1
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Muthafucken Soldiers.....Hot!!!!

IP: AE4B 5F78

I did this song a while back its a diss to a local emcee where im from he hasnt came at me since word

i left feed on http://community.rapverse.com/showt...465241&posted=1
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210171

www.soundclick.com/enstinctz i ts Called "Muthafucken Soldiers" its like the third or 4th one down
Old 10-01-05, 03:31 AM   #2
Van Ished
Throwback Member

IP: 9FA4 8465

I listened. you say motherfucker alot. I'm not sure what else to say at this point cause it's late. but you flowed well......
Old 10-03-05, 04:57 PM   #3
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 2029 97B3

Ha Ha. You do say that word a lot. I mean a lot. Your vocals sound kinda low. Quality was pretty good. Lyrically you say that word a lot. I think we woulda got the lines more if we knew more about that guy. But you had some decent lines from what I heard. The chorus was kinda weird but it will due for a diss. And I noticed on your page you had a few disses to him. Overall this was decent at best.

Please return the feed on my track "Persevere"
Old 10-04-05, 06:04 AM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: E029 FF4E

Listenign through some pro studio monitor headphones.

VBeat is kinda boring and sounds incomplete. It's missing the melody. Strange.

The first verse is okay lyrically, but I don't buy a single bit of it. that gun shit and all that man, you'd never do it, so why evne say it? Just me though, some people love that shit. Your hook is lumpy in this. Woulda beenfitted in some more seperation between the bars because it soudns almost like a run-on sentence. Your vocie also is kinda liek carson. By "kinda" I mean "exactly" but with like 2 extra pubes worth of bass.

The second verse is exacytly liek the first (if it even breaks) and what I thought was a hook was just an adlib that lead right back into the verse agian. The main thing that distraced me form this track is the flow. Especially considering the lines sounded run-on (listen to it, there's only about 4-5 full stops for the entire track). The beat was mild as hell too and definitely not something you'd use for a diss. I'm not sure what exactly you'd use a beat liek htat for, considering that it's stil not "really" complete seeing as the melods is either missing, or just flat-out placid. Honest feedback as it always has been and always will be.

-Ape.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote