RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-05, 03:49 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
So Who Would be the Dumbass now?

IP: D792 1390

~Ysdat don't close this, according to Dooms this wouldn't be a "Beef Thread" it's an equivalent to the one he made yesterday.~

Acuity, I have no problem with you… Dooms tried to pull some “I know everything and those who disagree with me are wrong” type shit in some thread called Why You Are a Dumbass then saying it's not a beef thread, and your name got involved in the process, so no hate. I’m just stating shit.

Now Dooms, since you want to play back and forth games on a rap board you swear you don't care about, Look below…

1st Time
Dooms claims Tony Green is my dickrider, when he never voted any of my battles but he told Dooms to lay off me and responded about 30 minutes after I did in a thread. Dooms reaction =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
It aint' liek you posted days before him. He followed you around., period. Lemme guess...you think its' a coincidence right?

Doomsday’s thread posted at 9/08/05 @ 1:49PM
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...866&postcount=1
Acuity posted SAME DAY @ 1:55PM (Only 6 Minutes After)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
that shit has fuck all on how sick NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL was which is basically exactly the same thing but in UK....dopeness tho yo...REPRESENT DOOMS...lol

But wait, "Lemme guess...you think its' a coincidence right?"
-First dose of your own medicine.

2nd Time
Quote:
acuity is arguable easily. He's never voted for me, elected me, or anything liek that EVER.

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...25&postcount=15
So right there Acuity never voted for you EVER? Then you come back saying.. Oh, but that was my first battle when everybody knows your first battle was with CALI which you lost.
---Second dose of your own medicine, asshole.

3rd Time & Most Importantly.
Quote:
But LMAO at you saying OYD is why the track got good feedback. There's LOTS of people in there that arent in OYD at all. But I'll pretend liek your math is anywhere near correct and lets say everyone that posted in there is in OYD, that's only aobut 40 posts (though OYD dosen't have even 1/3rd of that) but there's about 400 views. That's at LEAST 360 views otherwise. And that's still using your unrealistic-ass math. Bitch please..

Aight Your Track had 40 posts and 400 views… if anything you’d want those numbers to be closer right? Anyways, 40 posts not counting your 13 posts gives you 27. Do the math, Farnsworth Bentley. Taking out the “no” feedback remarks and the arguments within the thread leaves 12 inadequate remarks from me and a few others. 27-12 = 15.

So, 15 posts were actually from people left feed on the track, outta the 15, 6 were OYD members at the time: Seven, Decree, Phenom, Tito, Fluid, and Scruff.

What’s 1/3 of 15, dummy? 5 and there were 6 comments from OYD? So what does that say? More than 1/3 is from OYD, stupid. I didn't even say anything bout math 'til now. You put yourself out there like that. So that's your 3rd dose of your own medicine.

I'mma stop before you get too full of yourself.

Unless you wanna keep playing childish games or whatever you call it, I'm done with this back and forth shit with you after this post.
Old 09-11-05, 03:56 PM   #2
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 224B 2147

**Detective fiya.
Old 09-11-05, 03:59 PM   #3
Stanza
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 28-15
IP: 3240 794D

I Shall Not Answer That Question In Fear Of My Jaws Cramping From Laughter
Send a message via AIM to Stanza Send a message via Yahoo to Stanza   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 03:59 PM   #4
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

Salaam.........
Old 09-11-05, 04:01 PM   #5
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 223D 4223

I posted in the thread..cos we was talking about the dopeness of being Carribean ...as 4 dooms, he a cool breh...but @ the same time when ppl like Q post pics of him spliced wid The Joker...i still post laughin ma ass off @ his black ass

as 4 that battle...that shit is from FEBUARY..and also Dooms one that battle hands-down, every1, even Q knows he lost that battle

i dnt exactly know what ur sayin wid dis thread...but its whaeva

LINK ME to the thread where yall throwin maname around plz gal

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 09-11-05, 04:02 PM   #6
Deranged

IP: 6AAC 11B2

I think Fiya loves Doomsday.
Old 09-11-05, 04:03 PM   #7
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 28AD 5545

Wow how long did that take? You are the official RV 008.
Old 09-11-05, 04:05 PM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Acuity...I'm tellin u...u are seriously on DOom's dick

and every thread Dooms posts in...ur his toady

I got a problem with Acuity...yes I do

and Lady...Fuck a Ysdat...he can't close shit in good conscience

when 90% of Dooms' threads are beef-related

pssf
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 04:06 PM   #9
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

LMAO @ Acuity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fiya
POSTED on the SAME DAY..6 MINUTES LATER

THAT IS BECAUSE I WAS ONLINE...lmao...wat kinda stretching n graspin @ thin air shit is that Fiya....ur cleverer than that...(sexier than that)...thats just poor...lmao

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Old 09-11-05, 04:07 PM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

OH..and LOL @ the detective work

Dooms is full of contradictions...he said "How u gonna give people adfvice" in his battle against TRIP

then, in another thread says "Thanx TRIP for the advice"

who doesn't know dooms is a piece of shit arrogant son-of-a-bitch
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 04:09 PM   #11
Deranged

IP: F50E 880A

Didn't dooms beat Tha Q in a battle 5-0?
Old 09-11-05, 04:09 PM   #12
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
I posted in the thread..cos we was talking about the dopeness of being Carribean ...as 4 dooms, he a cool breh...but @ the same time when ppl like Q post pics of him spliced wid The Joker...i still post laughin ma ass off @ his black ass

as 4 that battle...that shit is from FEBUARY..and also Dooms one that battle hands-down, every1, even Q knows he lost that battle

i dnt exactly know what ur sayin wid dis thread...but its whaeva

LINK ME to the thread where yall throwin maname around plz gal

Your name got brought up by me... Because Dooms swears that just because someone posts in a thread after you, that they are a dickrider. So in that mindset, you would be considered his. I just used you as an example because he said you never voted his battles yet you did. I wasn't talking bout the significance of the battle or such.

But if Tony Green never voted my battle yet he posted behind me saying lay off me, then he's automatically a rider, then you would be considered one (in Doomsday's theory). That = my point. The thread is in LL somewheres.
Old 09-11-05, 04:11 PM   #13
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Acuity...I'm tellin u...u are seriously on DOom's dick

and every thread Dooms posts in...ur his toady

I got a problem with Acuity...yes I do

and Lady...Fuck a Ysdat...he can't close shit in good conscience

when 90% of Dooms' threads are beef-related

pssf

you think i take dooms' side cos i find laughter in him clownin on ur ass 24/7...i aint got a problem wid yoou..but whaeva...i aint particularily bothered,,,and i aint gon get into some long exchange wid you...

yall need ta realise ur all "BEEFING" on an INTERNET rap board pre-dominantly focused for teenagers...all of yall are pretty much young adults in ur 20's and shit but ur fuckin around diggin up "INTERNET dirt" on ppl

and wats with a 20 sumin year old saying..."your on hiis dick"...grow up man...u feel the need to come up acting all "mature" with ppl, when yet ur amongst a group of ppl being the most immature...1

Blog

Old 09-11-05, 04:11 PM   #14
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 28AD 5545

So much beef. It makes me happy.
Old 09-11-05, 04:12 PM   #15
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Your name got brought up by me... Because Dooms swears that just because someone posts in a thread after you, that they are a dickrider. So in that mindset, you would be considered his. I just used you as an example because he said you never voted his battles yet you did. I wasn't talking bout the significance of the battle or such.

But if Tony Green never voted my battle yet he posted behind me saying lay off me, then he's automatically a rider, then you would be considered one (in Doomsday's theory). That = my point. The thread is in LL somewheres.

weerrrrrdd.....understood

Blog