RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-05, 02:01 PM   #1
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

Fuck U.....

IP:

.....if u join a crew, then bitch out and leave cuz u ain't get to battle the first day u there......... fuck unloyal people in general. why the fuck u gonna join a crew if u ain't tryin to stick it out. how in the hell do everybody expect to be in every battle when there's only 4-6 battles and 20+ people in a crew? some mafuckaz r just babies that can't wait their turn. to u simple cats, fuck u.........

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-05, 02:20 PM   #2
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

fuck crews....stay by yourself.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-05, 04:22 PM   #3
chip

IP:

yea........ if u down for a crew, active and loyal hit up TTI.......... if u ain't active, and all u want to do iz battle once a month........ or bitch to your other crew members......... stay solo.

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Old 09-24-05, 04:46 PM   #4
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
yea........ if u down for a crew, active and loyal hit up TTI.......... if u ain't active, and all u want to do iz battle once a month........ or bitch to your other crew members......... stay solo.

I am active.And I battle more than anyone else.So that ain't the reason I'd stay Solo.

The reason I'd stay Solo...is becuz of votes.When you in a crew..those members can't vote.Thus,leaving you with a liability.Votes are hard enuff to get.
Old 09-24-05, 06:27 PM   #5
chip

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
I am active.And I battle more than anyone else.So that ain't the reason I'd stay Solo.

The reason I'd stay Solo...is becuz of votes.When you in a crew..those members can't vote.Thus,leaving you with a liability.Votes are hard enuff to get.

just take that rule out........ if somebody gets a bullshit crew vote, have it removed........

-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Old 09-24-05, 05:07 PM   #6
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

u do not battle more than anyone
Old 09-24-05, 05:13 PM   #7
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
u do not battle more than anyone

I been here a month on this name....and I have 21-4 record.25 battles in one month.Tell me who else is doing that?
Old 09-24-05, 05:25 PM   #8
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

I apologize your right im wrong

but considering that everyone else on this site has a life, and dont have the time to make 50,000 aliases and have 25 battles a month which is almost a battle everyday, then no1 really fucking cares, and no1 would want 2 have ur ass in their crew anyway

u r a fucking homo-loser that needs to get laid
Old 09-24-05, 05:30 PM   #9
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
I apologize your right im wrong

but considering that everyone else on this site has a life, and dont have the time to make 50,000 aliases and have 25 battles a month which is almost a battle everyday, then no1 really fucking cares, and no1 would want 2 have ur ass in their crew anyway

u r a fucking homo-loser that needs to get laid

First off.There are people with more aliases than me.And 25 battles a month is nothing.It takes 20 minutes to make a verse.All that says is That my battles don't get slept on...as yours does.And no1 cares?Then tell me why you come in here doubting me?IF you didnt care...then you wouldn;t come in here.And I have gotten a lot of crew offers.AND i have been in a crew in the past.You?...you neva been in a crew..even tho you want too.I am not in a crew..cuz I dont' want too.A big differnce there.

And a homo?..that needs to get laid?

WOW..making no sence?
Well..it figures..speccialy considering that your the one with a 1-5 record...and you actually show it.WOW.
Old 09-24-05, 05:46 PM   #10
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

1. if there are people that have more aliases than you it doesent matter, because i am not aware of them, so obviously you use yours, more than them at least when im on u do

2. it takes 20 minutes to make a verse? and your point is? that doesent mean you do it every fucking day it also takes 20 minutes to shower and you only do that once every 2 weeks

3.i dont care and i posted becuz i felt like it doesent mean i care

5. i have been in a crew, i was in reality check b4 they merged

6.homos get laid 2 you of all people should know that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Killa
WOW..making no sence?
Well..it figures..speccialy considering that your the one with a 1-5 record...and you actually show it.WOW.

im makng no sense? ur th dumass who spelled sense wrong, and as of my record, err1 knows its shitty ots old biznes thats the point of me layin off the battles while i elevate and we already had an altercation about that pendejo
Old 09-24-05, 05:57 PM   #11
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
1. if there are people that have more aliases than you it doesent matter, because i am not aware of them, so obviously you use yours, more than them at least when im on u do

2. it takes 20 minutes to make a verse? and your point is? that doesent mean you do it every fucking day it also takes 20 minutes to shower and we only do that once every 2 weeks

3.i dont care and i posted becuz i felt like it doesent mean i care
5. i have been in a crew, i was in reality check b4 they merged

6.homos get laid 2 you of all people should know that

im makng no sense? ur th dumass who spelled sense wrong, and as of my record, err1 knows its shitty ots old biznes thats the point of me layin off the battles while i elevate and we already had an altercation about that pendejo

The reason you don't know about other people's aliases is becuz you ain't smart enuff to figure it out.And the thing about me and aliases is...whenever I make one...people always play dective and figure it out.No matter wat I do.

And that 2nd part...if it takes 20 mins to make a verse....then the point is..that it isn't shit to get in 25 battles in a month.DO people always have to explain something to you?And unless I'm reading it wrong...did you just say that you shower once every 2 weeks?

So you don't care..but you posted it anyways?WOW..you really love sounding stupid eh?

You were in Raw reality?Well..in case u don't know..when Raw and reality check merged....they were in desperate need of members as everyone from Raw left for Trigga Town.So they were needed members and they picked you up.You didn't think that you got in the crew for your talent(HA!),did you?

Do you even know the meaning of the word sense?It means saying something that doesn't seem logic.Mispelling a word doesn;t fit that definition.And considering that u knew sence meant sense...the case is closed.

And your rec. ain't old bizness.WHY?Becuz you still persist on showing it.And you claim that your laying off battles to elevate?

DUMBASS....BATTLING IS TO ELEVATE.

The point of battling is to elevate...so you decide to lay off battling TO elevate?

you got it backwards....but then again..your used to being in that position huh?
Old 09-24-05, 06:15 PM   #12
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

no the reason i dont know about err1 elses aliases iz becuz i dont go around tryna find out, but u on the other had act the same wit each actin racist n shyt so err1 know its u

and once again this dumbass spelled detective wrong

and i know its not shit to do 25 battles a month dumbass thats not the point its not shyt to do alot of things 25 times a month but u dont c people goin around and doin it

u can tell your a fucking lame editing quotes that fuckin herbish i said

it also takes 20 minutes to shower and you only do that once every 2 weeks

dumbass

no dumbass i said i was in reality check before they merged after they did i fuckin left and got and invite to join trigga town i just didnt dum fuk

doesent matter what sense means ur still a dumbass for spelling it wrong

regardless of the fact that i dont pm strobe 2 waste his time wiping ilmy record, its still old biznes, and battling isnt the only way to elevate u cumsucker and wow ur very original with your backwards joke prolly cuz ur used to seeing ur mom in that position every other week around 11 when i get off work
Old 09-24-05, 06:40 PM   #13
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
no the reason i dont know about err1 elses aliases iz becuz i dont go around tryna find out, but u on the other had act the same wit each actin racist n shyt so err1 know its u

U tellin me that bringing up ur rec. is old news...and then you bring up the racist shit?Nice contradicting.

and once again this dumbass spelled detective wrong

Look at everything I bolded and increased the size of in your post

and i know its not shit to do 25 battles a month dumbass thats not the point its not shyt to do alot of things 25 times a month but u dont c people goin around and doin it

This part of your post made absolutely no sense watsoever.

u can tell your a fucking lame editing quotes that fuckin herbish i said

Ain;t no-one edit shit here but you.....and lmao and callin me a herb.That;s just amazing that YOU,of all people,would call ME that.

it also takes 20 minutes to shower and you only do that once every 2 weeks

dumbass

no dumbass i said i was in reality check before they merged after they did i fuckin left and got and invite to join trigga town i just didnt dum fuk

doesent matter what sense means ur still a dumbass for spelling it wrong

^^DID you even read my previous post?I don't think you did.And if you did...then it most definatley went over your head.

regardless of the fact that i dont pm strobe 2 waste his time wiping ilmy record, its still old biznes , and battling isnt the only way to elevate u cumsucker and wow ur very original with your backwards joke prolly cuz ur used to seeing ur mom in that position every other week around 11 when i get off work

That's wat I said..battling is the only way to elevate.That's what I wuz tellin you all along.CUZ you said you were gonna lay of battling in order to elevate.Why are you repeating the shit I said before?

should I even bother with your whack ass?I mean..you not good.Honestly...your not good at all.You fuckin suck and your lame.I should have never read past the 1st sentence.I got better shit to do.And who the fuck said anything about wiping a record?I said HIDE a record.Do you even know how to do that?Being as you were stupid enuff to make a post like this..I wouldn't be surprised.

Your talking about me mispelling words eh?So you wanna play mister language arts teacher?...well take a look at all the shit I bolded inside your posts..U wanna act like a english teacher...when you mispell words in your own posts.

Last edited by Natural killa : 09-24-05 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-24-05, 07:46 PM   #14
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

the shyt i spelled wrong was purposely mispelled im pretty sure u didnt mean to spell sense, sence, im not the only one who spells shit like shit and your like ur but im pretty sure no1 spells sense sence dog

"U tellin me that bringing up ur rec. is old news...and then you bring up the racist shit?Nice contradicting."

its different cuz u were trying to offend me i was simply stating that thats y err1 new it was u

"Ain;t no-one edit shit here but you.....and lmao and callin me a herb.That;s just amazing that YOU,of all people,would call ME that."

i didnt edit shyt look at what i originally posted, and you can c that its not edited when i said "you take a shower every 2 weeks" then when u quoted it, for some odd reason it sed "we take a shower every two weeks"

and i didnt call u a herb dumbass i said u did something herbish get it straight

"That's wat I said..battling is the only way to elevate.That's what I wuz tellin you all along.CUZ you said you were gonna lay of battling in order to elevate.Why are you repeating the shit I said before?
"

this fuking guy....u sed battling is the only way to elevate i said it ISNT fucker

when u find out what the fuck is wrong with yourself, and stop acting so gay then respond pussy eater