RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-05, 08:48 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
Cops Beat Some White Dude Up

IP: C628 1CA1

Yea...it happens too

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-05, 09:04 AM   #2
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

werd, but they always deserve it, you know COPs just walk around looking for random people not really doing anything iLLegal to beat up, I mean shit, we live in America...everyone hates black people here *rolls eyes*

P.S. who made the banner you got in your SIGy?..

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-05, 09:45 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
werd, but they always deserve it, you know COPs just walk around looking for random people not really doing anything iLLegal to beat up, I mean shit, we live in America...everyone hates black people here *rolls eyes*

P.S. who made the banner you got in your SIGy?..

The A.I sig = Chief...the avy i blacked out the background

and yo white dudes deserve it as much as black dudes...and by that i mean they don't...unless of course it's serious ish...but mostly uneccessary...my dad got pepper sprayed and beat by 4 cops a few weeks ago coz he was standin up to them...shit was crazy...he had an Asthma attack coz he reacted to the mixture in the spray they used and had to go hospital

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-05, 10:15 AM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Omg.. I make a thread showing a story of an event and instead of seeing how idiotic and wrong the event was you mock the thread and get on defense. God damn it grow the fuck up.
Old 10-11-05, 10:18 AM   #5
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Omg.. I make a thread showing a story of an event and instead of seeing how idiotic and wrong the event was you mock the thread and get on defense. God damn it grow the fuck up.

lol i read the story after makin this...yea it's fucked but in my eyes...i don't see why it was significant that he was black...dude was 64 so he's a pensioner...i woulda made the thread title

"Cops beat up some OAP"

why colour has to be bought into this is beyond me coz we'll get no-where wit equality as long as people are differentiating skin colour...

thats what i was trying to get across...but as always i've had to spell shit out

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 10-11-05, 10:21 AM   #6
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
lol i read the story after makin this...yea it's fucked but in my eyes...i don't see why it was significant that he was black...dude was 64 so he's a pensioner...i woulda made the thread title

"Cops beat up some OAP"

why colour has to be bought into this is beyond me coz we'll get no-where wit equality as long as people are differentiating skin colour...

thats what i was trying to get across...but as always i've had to spell shit out

Because it played an obvious role. I'm sure you're aware about the new orleans newspaper's different wording of the same events. Like the black people "looting" and the white people "finding" shit. I just think that everytime a white man is involved with racism everyone gets on defence like "well black people do it too". Why can't we just except its bad and move on with it.
Old 10-11-05, 10:27 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Because it played an obvious role. I'm sure you're aware about the new orleans newspaper's different wording of the same events. Like the black people "looting" and the white people "finding" shit. I just think that everytime a white man is involved with racism everyone gets on defence like "well black people do it too". Why can't we just except its bad and move on with it.

na i ain't on the defensive it's jus some shit that happens isn't neccessarily to do wit colour...this case might have been like i said i read the thread AFTER making this...but if cops beat up a 21 year old...i could name loads of mates that have had similar encounters...cops are dickheads they think coz they have the right to enforce...that means they can use a beating as "reasonable force" like i said my old man got beat by the police and they were driving away and he was walkin shit and they stopped and came back...he wasn't doing nothing dangorous or illegal...

and also white men can't get a black man for a racist assault over here really...the law on racism is majorly one sided...but i ain't complaining although it sounds like it it's jus the police are fucked up and beating an OAP is disgusting...fuck the colour of the person how's an OAP gonna fight back?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 10-11-05, 10:31 AM   #8
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Yeah I feel that. Cops assholes period. I only brought it up because of the history and shit. Its almost like an anniversery for the Rodney king thing. I feel you though. See if everyone spoke like mad dog did we wouldn't have race threads with 90 pages of arguing.
Old 10-11-05, 10:33 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Yeah I feel that. Cops assholes period. I only brought it up because of the history and shit. Its almost like an anniversery for the Rodney king thing. I feel you though. See if everyone spoke like mad dog did we wouldn't have race threads with 90 pages of arguing.

Yup i think people jus have to look a lil outside the "colour box" coz yea rasicm still exists and prolly will forever but some situations that occour may not be about colour...blah i ain't gonn say no more on this situation coz i'm on a speech high lol

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 10-11-05, 10:34 AM   #10
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Lol word, I'ma post to look at my illy sig again.
Old 10-11-05, 10:44 AM   #11
L. Veracity

WTF is that in your banner NEway? ...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-05, 10:45 AM   #12
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
WTF is that in your banner NEway? ...

Its a horribly made transparent sig.
Old 10-11-05, 10:52 AM   #13
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 347D 5FA0

on a serious note.

fuck race... we all bleed red, we all breath the same air, have the same emotions, drink the same water... so fuck a skin colour.

im with mad dog on this.

but will agree.. mad dog, its pointless tryna make these yanks understand.. they are still in the day and age of seperatism.

where as in the UK that shit is minor these days.

for example.

i went to a few hip hop events on my travels to the states, they where all black inside except maybe the odd one or two... unless it was in a white populated area then it was all white.

but you go to a hip hop event in any city in the UK.

look in the crowed and you will see, white, black, asian, indian, mixed race.. youll see a whole mixture of people.

this is one of many reasons why the UK is better than the US lol
Old 10-11-05, 10:54 AM   #14
L. Veracity

whatever that means *shrugs*

all I see is a bunch of black and a little white

and werd, Leady's right...everything over here is split when it comes to music and race, people seem to believe that certain music is for a certain race, it's media brain-washing...

I can't deny that when I saw a big tall black guy on staGe with a country music band on the show "Las Vegas" that I was like "WTF?!" and then when he started rapping I was like "WHOA!!" but that's some shit you DON'T see everyday...

personally I don't like most country music, but it's not cuz white people do it (cuz Lawd knows I prolly like rock more than rap) but I just can't stand Southern accents and drawl and the sad sorry demeanor of most of the music...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by L. Veracity : 10-11-05 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10-11-05, 10:56 AM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1230 1904

Mad Dog...I hope this isn't an attempt to diminish the real problem we have here in America with discrimination.

But yea...white guys get their asses kicked too
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote