RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-05, 06:45 AM   #1
RichD
Savage For My Cabbage

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
LBE - Look At Me Now _____some real deep shit

IP: 2C59 E4F9

this is actually an old ass song not even done on my condenser mic, but i love the beat (made by myself), and my cuzin is blowin on the chorus,
Either Download this or play in HI-FI

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=274121

the quality is horrible.......
anyway drop some feedback....its old so if u want more up to date shit listen to Run Wit The Real, and leave feedback on that thread.....
i rtf for yall....

chorus - L~mo
1st verse - ME(Rich D)
2nd verse - L~mo
3rd verse - Lj

beat made by ya boy......!!

i left feed on:
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2511598

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2511732
Old 11-02-05, 01:29 PM   #2
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 9896 316A

yo i think i need to take LJS part considering me and Lmo are cousins and i wanted to do a song about family already.....

chorus......Lmo can sing kinda.........its a different kinda singing///no american idol shit but its coo fits the beat.....the vocals are too loud and it it should be better sounding if the mic was better........he needs to practice but hes better than before......if he was produced better than it would sound alot better....cant really hear the lyrics.....

1st verse......its aight.....you fell off in a few parts.....and forced alot of words....if you wouldnt have stumpled in some parts then it wouldnt sound like that but you did so it does......you can also work on your flow, you seem to know what your doing but you still ahve to perfect your craft..........like its liek you wnet in the booth laid it donw and felt it was good enough.....you should have laid it down a few times til it was perfect...............you music has to be flawless its importance is futile........your lyrics where the best out of the gorup becuase you kept it deep and personal..but you need to write your lines better.. take more time....

2nd verse.....aight his vioce is dope and can pivcture him doing some american physco song or something about killing poeple by shuving cotton balls int he ears?, LOL maybe becuase i heard his answer machine..........anyway....you fall off in some parts also and need to come a lil more liad back to this laid back track.....but you kept it to hype...should hav e calm donw and used more emotion it seems like the odd verse out the whole thing........but its decent

LJ...........your flow was the best out the whole song but your lines where off in a lil more spots then pthers and you need more emotion.....you got the most part of it donw but you need more emption becuase it sound s alil monotone you feel? so get into that shit.....lyrics where striaght but other thant that good....

the beat was decent not my type of beat but good........didnt see any flaws or extra snares or anything......so yup

AND IM BEING SERIOUS ..........READ THAT SHIT&^^^^^i didnt type it for nothing
Old 11-02-05, 06:00 PM   #3
RichD
Savage For My Cabbage

IP: 791A 9EC6

aight fa sho status...thanx i keep all dat in mind, but like i said its an older song......

C'mon peeps i got 10 views and 1 reply..... drop me somethin.
Old 11-03-05, 11:21 PM   #4
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

not feelin the beat

vocals a tad low

deliv. better than flow...work on flow

sounds like ur tryna tell a story?

ehh...

hook...came in louder than verses...not really feelin it

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-05, 03:05 AM   #5
RichD
Savage For My Cabbage

IP: B837 935E

haha..i kno song pretty garbage all in all...but hey what can i say its about shit that went on in my life so i like it....and i put it on here to receive yall feedback..and i appreciate it.....

uppin this fo some mo.