RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-05, 08:50 PM   #1
Magic5

ATTN: Tha Q

IP: 6EB9 28C9

If you keep freeposting by continually responding to your own posts I'll have you and your aliases banned from this forum.

Quit being fucking stupid.
Old 11-12-05, 08:51 PM   #2
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

ATTN: you are not strobe.

worrrd.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-12-05, 08:51 PM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
If you keep freeposting by continually responding to your own posts I'll have you and your aliases banned from this forum.

Quit being fucking stupid.

A PM could have sufficed...so stop abusing your mod powers by instigating more Q hate.

But yea...I'll stop...but only cuz Im hungry.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 08:52 PM   #4
Magic5

How am I abusing my powers? You continually talk to yourself in one thread. I close it. So, instead of getting the point, you move to another thread and talk to yourself for another good 20 posts. Fuck out of here.
Old 11-12-05, 08:53 PM   #5
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4Y
ATTN: you are not strobe.

worrrd.

ATTN: Pming Nostradamus or strobe isn't hard at all.
Old 11-12-05, 08:55 PM   #6
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

i know, i just felt like saying something

it wasnt a freepost tho...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-12-05, 08:56 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
How am I abusing my powers? You continually talk to yourself in one thread. I close it. So, instead of getting the point, you move to another thread and talk to yourself for another good 20 posts. Fuck out of here.

NO...u chose to make a thread dedicated to me...that's abusing your powers...

Imma real nigga...come to me and I have no problem listening...

I was talking to myself because I was bored...and, Im the smartest person I know...so I like talkin to myself

like I said...I'll stop...but a thread dedicated to me specifically wasn't necesary...Cudda hit me on AIM...cudda sent a PM

esp. after U allow Doom's BEEF thread to remain and then encourage him...and only CLOSE it after I have an insightful convo with myself

WTF...im hungry

Im delirious

anyway..yea...I'll stop
Old 11-12-05, 09:00 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: AE51 9388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.

I was talking to myself because I was bored...and, Im the smartest person I know...so I like talkin to myself

like I said...I'll stop...but a thread dedicated to me specifically wasn't necesary...Cudda hit me on AIM...cudda sent a PM

esp. after U allow Doom's BEEF thread to remain and then encourage him...and only CLOSE it after I have an insightful convo with myself

WTF...im hungry

Im delirious

anyway..yea...I'll stop

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA Mimesis you abuser!! Don't you know talking to your self is now "insightful convo"? AAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA. Damn, it's like owning on cruise control.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 09:01 PM   #9
Magic5

Quote:

WTF...im hungry

Im delirious

anyway..yea...I'll stop

Even before I was mod I could have made a thread dedicated to anybody I want. What the fuck are you talking about? It's not abusing my powers until I use my powers to do something against the rules. Being that the rules never say "Don't make a thread dedicated to Tha Q because he gets butthurt and thinks everybody is hating on him even when he's being a complete punk bitch." I never used my powers to break the rules, therefore I didn't abuse them.

And, I only let Doomsday keep his thread open because he was speaking the truth. You talk to yourself for like, 30 posts in a row in one thread. Why is always somebody else's fault that they think you're an idiot? Of course it must be that he has beef with you and wants to hate on you every second he can because you just be like "hahahhahahaha yep!" Then, "yeah, man. im hungry!" Then, "cool man! hahahahah!" But, then I had to close Doomsday's thread because you moved your idiotic shit to that thread too.

And, now I'm telling you if you do it one more time you will be banned from this forum. It's not that hard to figure out.
Old 11-12-05, 09:01 PM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

SO MIM...lemme get this str8...I can respond to other people but not myself?

aren't I a person...why can;t I talk to myself if I"m giving myself insigtful information?
Old 11-12-05, 09:02 PM   #11
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA Mimesis you abuser!! Don't you know talking to your self is now "insightful convo"? AAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA. Damn, it's like owning on cruise control.

For real. I don't know what the hell he's talking about.
Old 11-12-05, 09:03 PM   #12
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: F09A 9D4A

ROFLMAO @ him doin it though
if you think about it, its not really freepostin.
lmfao, the posts he are sayin actually make sense and arent just "lol", "lmao" or just smiley faces.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 09:03 PM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Even before I was mod I could have made a thread dedicated to anybody I want. What the fuck are you talking about? It's not abusing my powers until I use my powers to do something against the rules. Being that the rules never say "Don't make a thread dedicated to Tha Q because he gets butthurt and thinks everybody is hating on him even when he's being a complete punk bitch." I never used my powers to break the rules, therefore I didn't abuse them.

And, I only let Doomsday keep his thread open because he was speaking the truth. You talk to yourself for like, 30 posts in a row in one thread. Why is always somebody else's fault that they think you're an idiot? Of course it must be that he has beef with you and wants to hate on you every second he can because you just be like "hahahhahahaha yep!" Then, "yeah, man. im hungry!" Then, "cool man! hahahahah!" But, then I had to close Doomsday's thread because you moved your idiotic shit to that thread too.

And, now I'm telling you if you do it one more time you will be banned from this forum. It's not that hard to figure out.

and the fact that you don't like me has NOTHING to do with your attitude right now?

sure...I said I'll stop...wut more do you want?

I was bored...sorry...had a convo with myself and was actually enjoying it...

thin line between genius and insanity!

and no...EVERYONE isn't hating on Q...just a few...and all of their wack aliases...

damn...I can't win with yoiu people...
Old 11-12-05, 09:04 PM   #14
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
ROFLMAO @ him doin it though
if you think about it, its not really freepostin.
lmfao, the posts he are sayin actually make sense and arent just "lol", "lmao" or just smiley faces.

I knew u were a GENIUS!
Old 11-12-05, 09:05 PM   #15
Magic5

Quote:
SO MIM...lemme get this str8...I can respond to other people but not myself?

aren't I a person...why can;t I talk to myself if I"m giving myself insigtful information?

Yeah, you can respond to other people. And, you can respond to yourself TO AN EXTENT. Being like "yo, im hungry man!" "haahahahhaha yep!" doesn't justify responding to yourself. Some people get lazy and don't like to edit their posts, so saying something and then being like "^ And by that I mean *insert clarification here*" is justified. You were just randomly freeposting about complete bullshit.

And, shut the fuck up. You weren't giving yourself insightful information. You don't need to laugh at your own fucking gay ass jokes and tell yourself you're hungry. That's not insightful, idiot.