RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-06, 04:34 AM   #1
J-2wice
Maggot

Audio Record: 0-1
Arrow is RV ready for a RB diss track?

IP: 2DED 8AC8

whats up people...im new here...came over from the other website...u know the one where admins ban u cause they got owned in a battle...thats right RB....yea so i already did a track about one of the gay admins over there....emerge...check the soundclick.....and now the time has come for a full song like some 150 bars game shit on the whole fuckin site....im killin all the hater admins over there....im going to give props to RV on the track cause the admins over here arent haterz.....actually i heard they used to be with RB but left cause they were gay.....so whats up i got all of the admins names...u all ready for this?....its all out war on these posers...so u all think i should do it?

www.soundclick.com/420click
Send a message via AIM to J-2wice   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 04:45 AM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Man if you feel as though they're cunts, go ahead and diss em.
Old 01-18-06, 04:55 AM   #3
J-2wice
Maggot

heres how it went down...i told one of the admins he was the worst rapper ever......because in a song he did he sad 'i spit on jesus head' then i told him lets battle and i thought he was a bitch...then he banned me....i have alot of snippets of garbage tracks the admin have done on the site.....has anyone ever dropped a track on a entire site before?...naming admins dissing the whole premise of the site?...its call R@pbattles but when u call someone out they ban u...wtf....im doin the track.....u think people on RV and people on r@pmusic would like it?

Old 01-18-06, 04:58 AM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Well they'll like it if its an ill track.

But I feel ya about RB... those admins are cunts.
Old 01-18-06, 05:03 AM   #5
J-2wice
Maggot

i can put somethin together nice....so no ones ever done it before eh.....hmm

Old 01-18-06, 05:12 AM   #6
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 77BB E1E2

those snippets of that meks kid are possibly the worst things i've ever heard.... that kid needs to stop rapping. period.

peepin your shit.

wow... You need to NOT take on that whole site by yourself. lol... no diss, but anyone of their top 15-20 dudes could hand you your ass. sorry bro.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 05:16 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: AC8C 4666

meh they're another realm to me...i don't really care

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 05:36 AM   #8
J-2wice
Maggot

only dude that has heat over there is kris cain...the rest are garbage....they arent handin anyone shit...go to their songs section then tell me about their top 15 20 heads......sounds like to me u r riding their nuts though with that comment....i bet u want to suck their ballz....where is ur soundclick kid.....lol@kids in canada trying to rap....maybe u r white thats why u love them so much....i mean the whole site is baby eminems

Last edited by J-2wice : 01-18-06 at 05:41 AM.
Old 01-18-06, 05:53 AM   #9
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-2wice
lol@kids in canada trying to rap....maybe u r white thats why u love them so much....i mean the whole site is baby eminems

1. fuck outta here wif thinkin canadians caynt rap

2. he's not even white

3. if wut ur sayin iz true, then those admins r bitchmade

4. werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 01-18-06, 05:55 AM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
only dude that has heat over there is kris cain...the rest are garbage....they arent handin anyone shit...go to their songs section then tell me about their top 15 20 heads......sounds like to me u r riding their nuts though with that comment....i bet u want to suck their ballz....where is ur soundclick kid.....lol@kids in canada trying to rap....maybe u r white thats why u love them so much....i mean the whole site is baby eminems

^ perhaps postin like thats the reason they booted you off RB

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 05:58 AM   #11
J-2wice
Maggot

ur sig is tight COL-B......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
1. fuck outta here wif thinkin canadians caynt rap

2. he's not even white

3. if wut ur sayin iz true, then those admins r bitchmade

4. werd

and wtf am i supposed to say he is ridin their dick sayin their top dudes would hand me my ass.....and that is what the admins do over there.....like i said dude named RXL rapped about spitting on jesus head.....i called his bitch ass out and he banned me.....he is a faggot and anyone else that likes that type of shit is gay...no talent to say something about religion like that....regardless if that kid is in canada or in iraq if he likes that type of shit he is gay like them....real talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
^ perhaps postin like thats the reason they booted you off RB

now i just told u that they were fags for rapping about spitting on jesus head and some kid comes in here and tells me that their top heads would hand me my ass....im like wtf....these kid like those type of raps....if so they are gay like them....u like that shit mad dog?

Last edited by J-2wice : 01-18-06 at 06:03 AM.
Old 01-18-06, 06:06 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
and wtf am i supposed to say he is ridin their dick sayin their top dudes would hand me my ass.....and that is what the admins do over there.....like i said dude named RXL rapped about spitting on jesus head.....i called his bitch ass out and he banned me.....he is a faggot and anyone else that likes that type of shit is gay...no talent to say something about religion like that....regardless if that kid is in canada or in iraq if he likes that type of shit he is gay like them....real talk

bannin u is faggot ish...but that' why i ain't on RB...their text is mediocre but it's the same here

BUT

if man likes someones rap and you don't...that don't make him a d/r not by a long shot...

some people like opera...do you?...if you don't does that make them gay?...does that make you gay coz in their eyes your choice of what you listen to isn't on "their level"?

drop the hate man jus expressed himself...makin a thread like this you bound to get knock backs...btw i'm listening to your s'click as we speak...your flow is off rushin words in lines vocals are too low...punches are meh to ok...so ye i'm wit Phenom with this one...prolly not 15-20 audio heads...but i don't think you could "serve" an entire rap site with a solo diss effort...

Real Talk

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 01-18-06, 06:10 AM   #13
J-2wice
Maggot

ok i feel what ur sayin...and there are only like 2 or 3 dudes on that site that i would listen to for more than 3 min...go to the songs section if u dont believe me....shit if i had it my way i would want anyone to collab with me on this but to each their own......as far as me attackin the whole site im just attacking the admins...thats is all...not everyone on the site

p.s. also if u are going to be a critic about somebody elses tracks dont u think u should have a soundclick for people to hear?

Old 01-18-06, 06:13 AM   #14
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
ok i feel what ur sayin...and there are only like 2 or 3 dudes on that site that i would listen to for more than 3 min...go to the songs section if u dont believe me....shit if i had it my way i would want anyone to collab with me on this but to each their own......as far as me attackin the whole site im just attacking the admins...thats is all...not everyone on the site

p.s. also if u are going to be a critic about somebody elses tracks dont u think u should have a soundclick for people to hear?

i do...i don't have a 7-3 audio record from typing

hit the sig...multiple stooges

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 01-18-06, 06:19 AM   #15
J-2wice
Maggot

umm yeah u have that accent......i dunno im not going to tell u nothin about ur tracks but u did tell me about mine like u were hot