RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-06, 02:18 AM   #1
Ion W. Yuu
New to RV

Mr. King.

IP:

I can’t sleep knowing he died for me, raucous fantasy’s leaving my dreams disturbed
His presence was a synonym of immortal, his words left the definition of freedom superb
An angelic leader, brought slight smirks, and keen smiles to the most malicious individuals
His thoughts were metaphysical, his quotes are with us for eternity, part of my evening ritual
An audacious mentality, having to be second best under the rest but believing its not finished
Beat down, soul tarnished, while the remaining of your family is preparing to be diminished
Upon my exhausted thinking patterns of your elegance, I still focus on the takeover of poverty
You still have done us malign, that of transforming our empty pockets into actions of robbery
None of us have ever related, we have a free country, while you were actually being dictated
All this is over the beautiful America, when you didn’t even get to utilize what you created
::
When did you think, “I will petition with my race?” and decide to stroll to work for weeks
Was this an astute conclusion, did you think it would work, or was this an atrocious technique?
Were you horrified and intense, when they caused affliction on your home, or were you placid?
While they were hollering heinous names, and providing your only chamber with a lethal acid
All these are pretty common questions that a typical adolescent would imply to A stellar anatomy
Which is amazingly awkward when you’re the individual who caused all this ruckus and debris

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...84&postcount=10
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2654028

Last edited by Ion W. Yuu : 02-12-06 at 02:48 PM.