RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-06, 04:47 AM   #1
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

Reasons why I hate my city

IP: A181 D033

Firstly the mayor brings in congestion charging to make money off us when we have no alternative but to drive through London...

You may be thinkin what's Souljah gettin mad about...

well the bastards also raised the prices of travel in London as well so this makes driving more convenient in some cases and then we're back at square one being charged just for going into central London

And secondly the whole introduction of Oyster cards. This is the biggest invasion of privacy in my opinion, because you have to touch your oyster card at every tram stop, or train station (depending on what you've paid for on your oyster card), and bus. When you touch your card on these panels a record is kept of the time and date so Transport For London (TFL aka the government) can keep track of your general whereabouts. These have been brought in to replace certain buspasses, and this especially effects students as 16-17 bus passes and student bus passes have been phased out to make way for these Big Brother-esq smart cards.

Britain seems to me to be the biggest thief when it comes to taxes. They tax you and tax you and tax you. And when it's obvious that they have taken too much tax from you (the taxpayer) they spend it on dumb shit that has no benefit to us, just so that thay can say that they have allocated all the money so they don't lose their budget (ie and are able to tax us just as much as before)

i'm not even going to get onto the issue of racism in this country because that part is obvious...
Old 03-17-06, 12:09 PM   #2
Sik Wit It

IP: EB37 FE1E

Who is you?
Old 03-17-06, 12:16 PM   #3
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: CD71 1C32

I hate my city to, to many lysol junkies.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-06, 04:32 AM   #4
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Hey we got junkies too

and winoes, and jehovas witnesses