RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-06, 02:36 AM   #1
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
If your in a real college, living on or near campus step it

IP: AA8C 2ECB

GET A FUCKING LIFE

omfg, i'm at u of i in urbana-champaign and its a shitload of shit to do, a fucking party every day, a fucking gym swimming pool, recreation center, its an endless list of shyt to do, im not supposed to go to parties while im here with the program or whatever,but im gonna go anyway, but yall gots 2 get a life for real, when i go 2 college the only time im most likely never gonna be on here, so like i said, go out meet new fucking people, get a fucking life, get off the board, with little high school kids, and get a fucking life

that is all

me go party bye
Old 04-15-06, 04:11 AM   #2
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP: 5651 7A36

ok.......good job
Old 04-20-06, 06:01 PM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

ummm...College is NOT like that unless you

A) Go to HOWARD or HAMPTON

B) ARE AN ALCOHOLIC LUSH ass LOSER

I went to a college in a rural area. And, people drank from Monday through Sunday. However, no one with any intelligence partied until Friday or Saturday night. College is a looooooooooooot of free time. You might have class at 8 AM, and not have class again until 6 PM. So, you have to find ways to bide your time, WISELY.

Like Deuce said, you've never been so you wouldn't know about that.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-06, 06:04 PM   #4
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 317F 66B6

^^^^^agreed................
Old 04-20-06, 06:47 PM   #5
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: F7F9 B52B

yes i would know what im talking about, i havent spent and extended period of time there, but i did spend a good, 4 days there, not in a hotel or some bullshit, i stayed in a dorm with someone who had my future major and dawg, this is at the university of illinois at urbana chapaign, and there is a shit load of stuff to do without drinking alcohol, just because you go to a party doesent mean you have to drink alcohol, but i guess it does depend on the college, but if you didnt get accepted into a nice college, thats a different story, but anyway, like i said, there is a ton of shyt to do, you got a big dumbass entertainment center, a fukin bowling allley, an arcade n shyt, then i know nobody on this site has a full paid tuition, so unless theyre parents pay the rest, then they have to get a job, and between classes, entertainment, studying, partying, going to work, having a girl/boyfriend, you should not be on here as much as you are, and its not my fault you picked a shitty schedule, from my understanding, i dont know f its just this college, but you get to choose your schedule accordingly, and like i said yes i would know, i have been to the classes where teachers take attendance, but its not high school, it doesent count against your grade, so u dont have to make up a lame ass excuse of why you were late or didnt come, dont try to act like im some nieve person because im not, i know what im talking about, so like i said, if you go to a college that has a pool a basketball court, regular parties, and you actually study and do work, if you HAVE a girlfriend, and a job, then you should not be on here as lng as you are

nuff said
Old 04-20-06, 07:15 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

^^Bro...you really have no idea how college works, do you? When you visit colleges during Open House weekends, or are being hosted by a student there, they show you all the "exciting" aspects to lure you in. The truth is, college is mostly boring unless you

A) Go to Howard of Hampton (aka "party" schools)
B Are an alcoholic loser

Most of the time you're in college is spend studying, or in your room. And, if Gdeuce or someone has the i-net there (are lucky too) then that's why he spends a decent amount of time online.

Old 04-20-06, 07:20 PM   #7
Young_law
This Is My City

no, lmao it wasnt open house, and they didnt show me the "exciting' aspects, i got to choose what i wanted to do, they simply gave me a place to sleep, and a person on campus to guide me cuz i didnt know where shit was on campus, and like i said, you dont have to drink to have fun dawg, and at u of i every room comes with the internet, you just gotta provide you own computer, they have wired and wireless,and Q ur not in college soim not even taalkin 2 u, while deuce on the other hand is
Old 04-20-06, 07:45 PM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
no, lmao it wasnt open house, and they didnt show me the "exciting' aspects, i got to choose what i wanted to do, they simply gave me a place to sleep, and a person on campus to guide me cuz i didnt know where shit was on campus, and like i said, you dont have to drink to have fun dawg, and at u of i every room comes with the internet, you just gotta provide you own computer, they have wired and wireless,and Q ur not in college soim not even taalkin 2 u, while deuce on the other hand is

^^I've graduated from college already foo

4 years

Living in the dorms

Old 04-20-06, 07:46 PM   #9
Young_law
This Is My City

i know thats what im saying, and im sure when u were in college, u werent on rv as much as u r now, dont lie!
Old 04-20-06, 07:57 PM   #10
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
ummm...College is NOT like that unless you

A) Go to HOWARD or HAMPTON

B) ARE AN ALCOHOLIC LUSH ass LOSER

I went to a college in a rural area. And, people drank from Monday through Sunday. However, no one with any intelligence partied until Friday or Saturday night. College is a looooooooooooot of free time. You might have class at 8 AM, and not have class again until 6 PM. So, you have to find ways to bide your time, WISELY.

Like Deuce said, you've never been so you wouldn't know about that.

...well,that all depends on ur courseload,and major....like if u are majoring in phsyc,yeah u arent gonna be doin very much work...n u'll prolly have time to bs around....but if ur major is like friggin engineering,or comp sci ....ummmm u will not be havin all that free time on ur hands....u'll be doing work outside of class,a whole lot of it.....shit,u'll be pullin allnighters quite often my friend...cant comment on dorm life never lived in a dorm
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-06, 07:59 PM   #11
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

dear god young law,get that pic of a nasty yellowin grill out ur sig its sickening
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-06, 08:06 PM   #12
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Young, just because you spent 4 days at a college doesnt make you experienced in the know how of "there's always shit to do." In reality, of course it seems that you always got something to do, because your used to living at home, getting on your computer, and following your basic routine. I have a life, I'm single, I party, I am a very typical college student, and just because i drink doesnt take away from the fact that I am. I have meetings, I go to the gym almost everyday, i go to parties, i go to other college campuses, go to parties, play cards, community service, I have an internship, I have finals week next week, I'm bout to go to a party, etc, etc, etc.......i could go on. But just because you see college as this "Holy of Holy" places for the typical bored teen, doesnt change the fact that whatever you do will get boring. Also, I never turn my computer off, so although i'm logged in here, doesnt mean i'm always around. Ask anyone on here that tries to aim me. I go to IU, Indiana University, which was voted the #1 party school of the year a couple of years back, we are as wild and active as University of Illinois. And I take part in as much as i can. So when ever you see me on, i'm chillin, and thats it. Believe me, this is the last place i'll be if i was bored.
Old 04-20-06, 08:10 PM   #13
I Am Unreal.
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-2
IP: F44C 385E

coming from the guy with 3300 posts.... thanks.
Old 04-20-06, 08:11 PM   #14
Young_law
This Is My City

im in the middle of recording so im not about to put on some big assed explanation, but i see uve been here since 2004 and not that many posts, so actually tthis doesent appply to you either, i was aiming at active college heads so my bad on that part

and LK

# thats what my major is gonna b engineering, as was my mentors

#2 thats not yellow its gold

# i know you not talkin about my sige when u got shrek and fionas love child in ur sig
Old 04-20-06, 08:16 PM   #15
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

But yea, i dont know of many heads on here that are in a big college anyway. But if anyone's lookin for a good school...............

Indiana University - One of the BigTen Schools

located in Bloomington, IN

We are diverse, except the amount of white male and females out way the rest. If you dont drink, i would tell you to go somewhere else, but if you like to have a good time, then this is the place. The Most Active school in Indiana. Right now, we are celebrating our "LIL 5" WEEKEND, which means, that there is literly parties every day, since Sunday of this week. I should know, i've been to plenty already.

But thats whats Hot!!!!