RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-06, 06:15 PM   #1
mR iKiLL.
.. ....... ... ....... ..

T.I. Probation Viloation

IP: 25CE F1CC

T.I. Arrested, Released For Probation Violation
By EbenGregory
Date: 5/12/2006 8:30 am

Atlanta rapper T.I. was arrested and detained in a Georgia jail on Wednesday (May 10) for allegedly failing to fulfill the terms and conditions of his probation.

T.I. (real name Clifford Harris) was placed under arrest after Florida probation officials revealed that the self-proclaimed King of the South failed to complete the required number of community service hours in accordance with his probation.

T.I. was involved in an altercation with security officers at a Florida mall in Sept. 2003.

The rapper and a group of friends were told to leave by security after allegedly causing a disturbance. In the melee, the rapper struck an officer.

Court records show that Circuit Judge Daniel Perry sentenced T.I. to perform 225 hours of community service in March 2005 after he plead guilty to battery on an officer and violating the terms of his probation.

Several months later, T.I. was arrested in Georgia for driving on a suspended license.

The charge was considered a violation of his probation and T.I. was sentenced to an additional 150 hours of community service.

He was also ordered to perform at least 5 hours of service per month.

T.I. appeared in a Georgia courtroom Wednesday (May 10) for an unrelated case, in which the rapper was accused of threatening several men outside an Atlanta strip club.

He was informed the warrant and was promptly arrested.

The Florida warrant accuses T.I. of only completing 10 hours of community service since being sentenced in 2005.

Although T.I.'s lawyer, Dwight Thomas, contended that the rapper had fulfilled more than 75 hours of service in Atlanta, T.I. was arrested and eventually released on a $25,000 bail.

T.I. is scheduled to surrender himself to Florida authorities by Monday (May 15).

Im A Punchline Champion ..
You Got Rhymes But I Heard It All Before Like Sunshine Anderson

Tha Q ----
Old 05-13-06, 02:10 AM   #2
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 5B30 0354

lol damn T.I.. Im a bout to be up there in miami soon...ha cant wait... but lmao at T.I , he's stupid i would have did what i have to do to finish my probation.. and then when im done.. get high as a mufucca

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-06, 09:16 PM   #3
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: E555 11CF

Ahahaha at community service. How un gangster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 05-14-06, 02:32 AM   #4
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: 933F CFA5

T.I. never said he was a gangsta anyway...He's a trap star...and that shit seem hard to believe..he just struck an officer...either they lieing, or they tried to Rodney King his ass in Sep.2005. First off, T.I. got 7 felonies, and he knows one more he's done, so why would he just hit an officer...and 2nd off, tha media be liein, so half tha shit they say about rappers is a lie anyway...they just want all Urban Music Promotors to look bad!

"Racism still alive, they just re-concealing it...: