RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-06, 11:45 AM   #1
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Tha Q, i have to ask.....

IP: 6069 EC64

first of all this isnt beef, im totally neutral on all these arguments

but ive noticed you going round telling people "grab a mic and do something"

but what exactly have you done and achieved??? and i dont mean internet forum awards.

im talking mixtapes, radio plays and performances e.t.c, what have you done?? what have you got coming up?? just asking simply cos ur acting like ur doing loads offline n away from the forum.

again, im just curious.
Old 04-23-06, 11:46 AM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

These discussions center around RV.

Regarding RV, grab a mic instead of complaining about what's in my sig.

Nuff Said...

I don't know about anyone's life outside of here, nor do I care to.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 11:47 AM   #3
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: E374 A532

Word Not To Just The Q But Every One Else On Here That Claims They Are Better Then Everyone At Audio

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 11:47 AM   #4
Tha Q.
OYD

PS

You could have PM'ed this to me Leady instead of trying to perpetuate beef on the sly.

Also...I'm not attempting to "break into" the game like most on here...I rap as a hobby. I just happen to not like to SUCK at my hobbies. People off RV have heard my music and off the net...I get good responses from damn near all of them.

So, you can hate all you want...I don't see why you're concerning yourself about me when I'm DEF. not concerned about what you do...

We had out lil spat...dropped a couple tracks...all that's over

Last edited by Tha Q. : 04-23-06 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-23-06, 11:58 AM   #5
leady
Addicted

first of all, im not tryna start beef i said that allready, i just said i was curious, and how exactly am i hating??? did i once mention your skills???? no i didnt.... but concidering you made all them threads about get performances and making moves e.t.c before that was more than enough to imply you wanted to make moves, but seriously man ive seen you go round calling people wack who are making money off this shit, myself included, but those people are allways people your beefing with, i mean even when we beefed i allways told u when something was good, and if something sounded off i told you what, where and why it sounded off/wrong, but you still took it as hate, yet you come in threads and go "this is wack" and say your being honest, yet later down the line you say you never listened to the song which dont surprise me at all.

again, i was just curious, but you seriously dont have reason to be going round acting like your the big man when uve done nothing offline, again not tryna have a dig, im just keeping it real.
Old 04-23-06, 12:02 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
first of all, im not tryna start beef i said that allready, i just said i was curious, and how exactly am i hating??? did i once mention your skills???? no i didnt.... but concidering you made all them threads about get performances and making moves e.t.c before that was more than enough to imply you wanted to make moves, but seriously man ive seen you go round calling people wack who are making money off this shit, myself included, but those people are allways people your beefing with, i mean even when we beefed i allways told u when something was good, and if something sounded off i told you what, where and why it sounded off/wrong, but you still took it as hate, yet you come in threads and go "this is wack" and say your being honest, yet later down the line you say you never listened to the song which dont surprise me at all.

again, i was just curious, but you seriously dont have reason to be going round acting like your the big man when uve done nothing offline, again not tryna have a dig, im just keeping it real.

I challenge you to name ONE PERSON I seriously called wack who

A) Didn't call me wack
B) wasn't sayin that to just bait them

I give honest feed when I listen to tracks, unless someone, like Mr. Johnson, doesn't deserve my time...Then, when they go around talkin shit imma say, "that nigga is wack." Of course...

I've helped mad cats on this site with audio quality and mixing and verses...That's on AIM mostly...I can honestly say that I've helped 20-25 cats on RV with some aspect of their audio at some point or another

And, making moves off RV is irrelevant to the topic...The topic is, why are people wasting time boycotting my sig when this is a rap site? I simply chose to point out a double standard. Last time I checked, that wasn't wrong.

PS...And doing shit offline has NOTHING, NOTHING to do with skills on the mic...The same people who'd buy my album OFFLINE are the same people who listen to my tracks ONLINE.
Old 04-23-06, 12:08 PM   #7
leady
Addicted

no Q, that was the point of YOUR THREAD

the point of my thread is, you go round talking to people like your super amasing, and you can do everything in the game, yet u have nothing to show to back it up.

ive never once called you wack, ive said your not as good as you claim and ive given reasons, explinations and full big paragraph breakdowns as to why thats my view, yet you still claim its hate??? and then come in my threads and be like "this is wack" and basically leave it at that.

im not saying im better than you, we both have completely different styles and overall sounds, we both have our audience, the difference is i can back my talk up with achievements, and shit i got coming up like a tour of the UK starting 21st june, also organising a tour of europe for next summer aswell as 3 CD's being put out in stores including HMV and possibly virgin megastores aswell as some online stores, end of the day if your gonna talk like you do, atleast have something to show for it so people will take you seriously.... peace.
Old 04-23-06, 12:10 PM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
no Q, that was the point of YOUR THREAD

the point of my thread is, you go round talking to people like your super amasing, and you can do everything in the game, yet u have nothing to show to back it up.

ive never once called you wack, ive said your not as good as you claim and ive given reasons, explinations and full big paragraph breakdowns as to why thats my view, yet you still claim its hate??? and then come in my threads and be like "this is wack" and basically leave it at that.

im not saying im better than you, we both have completely different styles and overall sounds, we both have our audience, the difference is i can back my talk up with achievements, and shit i got coming up like a tour of the UK starting 21st june, also organising a tour of europe for next summer aswell as 3 CD's being put out in stores including HMV and possibly virgin megastores aswell as some online stores, end of the day if your gonna talk like you do, atleast have something to show for it so people will take you seriously.... peace.

Well, I'm not going to argue with you about your "achievements" because that's what you say.

And yes, I have my "audience"...so, this is nothing more than a rave thread from this point.

But, again, so-called achievements OFFLINE have nothing to do with skills on the mic and people liking your style.

I'm done.

Old 04-23-06, 12:13 PM   #9
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
PS...And doing shit offline has NOTHING, NOTHING to do with skills on the mic...The same people who'd buy my album OFFLINE are the same people who listen to my tracks ONLINE.

not true... especially over here, concidering the majority of the UK scene(fans as u will) are DJ's, producers and/or MC's themselves, they aint gonna pay for music if theres no skill and concidering most artist's are indipendant, they need to make sure they have the skills to impresse the people incolved in the scene, and if your coming up then you need to start in the underground and in a place like new york(i think ur from there arent u???) if you havent got the skills then nobody is gonna notice you, simple as that.

in order to set a foundation to make a name, you need to have skill.
Old 04-23-06, 12:16 PM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
not true... especially over here, concidering the majority of the UK scene(fans as u will) are DJ's, producers and/or MC's themselves, they aint gonna pay for music if theres no skill and concidering most artist's are indipendant, they need to make sure they have the skills to impresse the people incolved in the scene, and if your coming up then you need to start in the underground and in a place like new york(i think ur from there arent u???) if you havent got the skills then nobody is gonna notice you, simple as that.

in order to set a foundation to make a name, you need to have skill.

Of course you need to have skill...And when you try to make a name for yourself offline, then that's always a good foundation...

I'm not arguing that...I'm saying that spouting off what you've done offline doesn't mean you're necessarily better than someone who hasn't done that, or bigger things, YET.

So, lemme get this str8...This thread is nothing more than a "Let me brag about what I'm doing that tha Q hasn't"?

Okay...knock yaself out...

It doesn't phase me bro...Cuz, what you claim to achieve isn't my goals.

Have a nice day Leady.

Old 04-23-06, 12:17 PM   #11
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Well, I'm not going to argue with you about your "achievements" because that's what you say.

And yes, I have my "audience"...so, this is nothing more than a rave thread from this point.

But, again, so-called achievements OFFLINE have nothing to do with skills on the mic and people liking your style.

I'm done.

haha @ so called, jokes.... anyway, if i didnt have skill then i wouldnt have a style for people to like in the first place, seriously man, the same people on RM that say ur good are the exact same ones that come to me like "your style is dope, its REAL hip hop, keep it up man, downloaded and put on the ipod"

i got heads on myspace leaving me posotive feedback that have got music video's on TV and are respected in the scene, i got heads scared to battle me in street battles, but again thats just me, ive put in the work, all im saying is you have absolutely nothing to back up what you talk and thats being real.

you say making moves offline has nothing to do with skill..... so im guessing having a few dickriders on a half arsed site does yeh???

^^^end of discussion.
Old 04-23-06, 12:18 PM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

FOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

*golf awaits*

Stay here and kick rocks Leady.
Old 04-23-06, 12:19 PM   #13
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Of course you need to have skill...And when you try to make a name for yourself offline, then that's always a good foundation...

I'm not arguing that...I'm saying that spouting off what you've done offline doesn't mean you're necessarily better than someone who hasn't done that, or bigger things, YET.

So, lemme get this str8...This thread is nothing more than a "Let me brag about what I'm doing that tha Q hasn't"?

Okay...knock yaself out...

It doesn't phase me bro...Cuz, what you claim to achieve isn't my goals.

Have a nice day Leady.

not at all mate, i couldnt give a shit about you lot knowing what im doing, your totally missing my point, your going round acting like ur better than everybody else with nothing but some forum achievements to back it up.
Old 04-23-06, 12:22 PM   #14
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: B208 0AA4

Quote:
I challenge you to name ONE PERSON I seriously called wack who

A) Didn't call me wack
B) wasn't sayin that to just bait them

Bro Yao maybe?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 04-23-06, 01:11 PM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Bro Yao maybe?

come on bro...you know he's wack!

Wait...are you his alias?

hmm