RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-06, 06:56 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Quick Reminder about the Last Supper...and its portrayal

IP: 2B7A 2084

In the New Testament, Jesus had his final meal with his 12 disciples. No where does it say in the bible that Mary Magdalene was there.

The famous painting of the Last Supper was done by Da Vinci. If you notice, he made Jesus and his Disciples look conspicuously European. Jesus looked almost effeminate. Therefore, suggesting that Mary Magdalene is really "John the apostle" is asinine because Da Vinci isn't a bible authority. It's simply a painting.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-06, 07:30 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2268 F392

Man.... Big deal..

Ultimatly it doesent change anything... Its very unlikly the man Yeshua Bin Yosef would stay unmarried back in those times... However at the end of the day, who gives a flying fuck...

History is nothing more than an agreed upon account of past events... You can never really know the truth unless you were there yourself..

So dont even try and stick up for the church on bias alone because its useless... We do however know the church has a large history of deceit and bullshit stemming throughout its history..

So I would advise looking into your sources before you pick sides.
Old 05-29-06, 07:40 PM   #3
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

I like the way you completely avoid the mention that Mary Magdalene was a deciple and focus on the Whitenizing of the "last supper". Didn't the other deciples get jealous that she was recieving special word directly from Jesus and they weren't?

yup.

so if they say Jesus ate with all the deciples, who do you think is gonna be present?

man, I thought this was called cerebral approach?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-06, 05:45 PM   #4
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Lmao @ Q getting silenced. This is a first.
Old 05-30-06, 05:50 PM   #5
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 76ED 13D8

Q if jesus had a child he would be hated by god
because remember those angels that had sex with humans he banned them from heaven
because of that
Old 05-30-06, 05:53 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao @ Q getting silenced. This is a first.

I'm sorry...But, in your zeal to put your foot in your mouth, you weren't aware of the fact that I have Apexx on ignore now, and just got back here to check this thread.

neway...

There's nothing else to be said. Nos always disagrees with me for the sake of disagreeing. I could say, "Q is gay"...and, He'd say, "No, he's str8" just to make an ass of himself.

Nuff said.

Uppin this for more peeps

Old 05-30-06, 07:39 PM   #7
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: AB57 F4FA

Back in that time, a father was to train his son in his trade, provide for him, and ultimately find him a wife. Joseph did 2 of those things, I doubt he would, as a father, not do the third. It is very likely that Jesus had a wife, whether they did anything I don't know, but the chances are high for Jesus to have a wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 05-30-06, 08:09 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I'm sorry...But, in your zeal to put your foot in your mouth, you weren't aware of the fact that I have Apexx on ignore now, and just got back here to check this thread.

neway...

There's nothing else to be said. Nos always disagrees with me for the sake of disagreeing. I could say, "Q is gay"...and, He'd say, "No, he's str8" just to make an ass of himself.

Nuff said.

Uppin this for more peeps

ladies and gentlemen, look closely because this is an example of ignorance at it's finest. A person who intentionally keeps themself misinformed...just so they have a "I didn't know any better" ignorance pass so they can continue to talk about something that's completely non-factual.

they want to ignore the facts so they can reinforce their beliefs, which is why this indivudial put me on ignore.

mentally he has no real strength. only the percieved strength that he finds in his ignorance. thats why his mind crumbles so easily. He can't survive under the weight of an argument that's based on fact.

class dismissed.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 05-30-06 at 08:17 PM. Reason: mostly because I felt like it.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-06, 08:14 PM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Back in that time, a father was to train his son in his trade, provide for him, and ultimately find him a wife. Joseph did 2 of those things, I doubt he would, as a father, not do the third. It is very likely that Jesus had a wife, whether they did anything I don't know, but the chances are high for Jesus to have a wife.

No where in scripture does it even suggest Jesus had a wife. The bible does say he was tempted in every way as man was. But, the bible also says he was faultless. If you don't believe that, then, why call it the bible?

I don't see how people are mixing in false doctrines into the bible.

Re-writing history is a dangerous thing.

Old 05-30-06, 08:32 PM   #10
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: AB57 F4FA

Marrying does not imply sin at all, it is what God plans on people doing, what he wants us to do. It is sex outside of wedlock and audultry that is the sin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 05-30-06, 08:40 PM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Marrying does not imply sin at all, it is what God plans on people doing, what he wants us to do. It is sex outside of wedlock and audultry that is the sin.

Once again, there's nothing in the bible to suggest Jesus was ever married, or even contemplated it. It's a false doctrine bro.

I'm real concerned about Christians entertaining this nonsense.

I should come up with my own theories. Like, Jesus was actually gay.

Think about it. There are scriptures that say, "John was the disciple that Jesus LOVED." and, there's a scripture that says a man "rested in his bosom"

People are simply attempting to discredit Jesus and deny his deity.

That's a shame.

PS...Marriage isn't for everyone. Jesus attitude on marriage was "it is for whom it's for"...And, he spefically talked about how divorce is sinful. The Apostle Paul never married and suggested that if people could remain single and do the will of God, that'd be ideal. He recognized that was impossible for MOST, not all, MOST people though.

Old 05-30-06, 09:49 PM   #13
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
ladies and gentlemen, look closely because this is an example of ignorance at it's finest. A person who intentionally keeps themself misinformed...just so they have a "I didn't know any better" ignorance pass so they can continue to talk about something that's completely non-factual.

they want to ignore the facts so they can reinforce their beliefs, which is why this indivudial put me on ignore.

mentally he has no real strength. only the percieved strength that he finds in his ignorance. thats why his mind crumbles so easily. He can't survive under the weight of an argument that's based on fact.

class dismissed.

*Grabs backpack and heads out of thread*
Old 05-30-06, 10:15 PM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^you forgot your apple!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 05-30-06, 10:48 PM   #15
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 76ED 13D8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
PS...Marriage isn't for everyone. Jesus attitude on marriage was "it is for whom it's for"...And, he spefically talked about how divorce is sinful. The Apostle Paul never married and suggested that if people could remain single and do the will of God, that'd be ideal. He recognized that was impossible for MOST, not all, MOST people though.

it would have been a sin if jesus had had sex with a woman married in all because god had angel which had sex with humans and he told them i didnt send to do that.