RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-06, 12:03 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
Ponder this..

IP: 0B90 96F9

I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust mites. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake of the earth as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons.

Discuss..
Old 06-18-06, 01:57 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 67D5 4B8C

Obviously was written by someone who is antisocial and probably fairly detached from the world we live in who focus's more on the spiritual side of life.

Life is what you make it. If you choose to not take the physical aspect of reality seriously, then this guys writing will obviously mean a lot to you. If however you realise that your obviously here in this realm at this segment of time to achieve a certain goal reguardless of its size making use of the world around you, you will obviously realise that what you see infront of you, be it kings, rulars, treasures and gold all add to the reality that is the world we live in.

Dont scorn upon power like its not an element that defines part of our reality.. Because everything that you see around you IS reletive to the times we live in.
Old 06-18-06, 02:20 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

So if a king or a prime minister or a rich man were to strip his fancy clothes, his belongings and his title, and just be man, when compared to you or anyone he would be more important? If it was him vs you... Does he deserve to live anymore than you do? Do the things he has, which will eventually become insignifact, mean he is worth more as a person than others?
Old 06-18-06, 02:26 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
So if a king or a prime minister or a rich man were to strip his fancy clothes, his belongings and his title, and just be man, when compared to you or anyone he would be more important? If it was him vs you... Does he deserve to live anymore than you do? Do the things he has, which will eventually become insignifact, mean he is worth more as a person than others?

At the currant point in time where he is in a position of power.

He effects the world we live in on a larger scale than someone who is not in a position of power.

This has to be taken into consideration. Yes he is only a man on the inside, but his worth depends on what he can contribute to the world.

If there was a scientist who had just discovered the cure for cancer and the formula was in his head, but his lab was burning down and during the rescue, you had to make the decision of whether to save him or save yourself, knowing that if he dies, the cure for cancer will die with him...

What choice would you make?
Old 06-18-06, 02:33 AM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
At the currant point in time where he is in a position of power.

He effects the world we live in on a larger scale than someone who is not in a position of power.

This has to be taken into consideration. Yes he is only a man on the inside, but his worth depends on what he can contribute to the world.

If there was a scientist who had just discovered the cure for cancer and the formula was in his head, but his lab was burning down and during the rescue, you had to make the decision of whether to save him or save yourself, knowing that if he dies, the cure for cancer will die with him...

What choice would you make?

How many people in positions of power bring nothing but destruction and negativity to the world?

How many "insignificant" people bring happiness into the world?

I would of course save the scientist, but I would save, or at least try to save, anyone in that situation.
Old 06-18-06, 02:38 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
How many people in positions of power bring nothing but destruction and negativity to the world?

How many "insignificant" people bring happiness into the world?

I would of course save the scientist, but I would save, or at least try to save, anyone in that situation.

But even the bad guys in history have taught the rest of us important lessons.

If it wernt for hitler and a bunch of other guys before and during world war 2, we wouldnt now know that communism is a bullshit system that cant work....

Its the same with a lot of things.... God does work in mysterious ways and everything that happens in the world good or bad does have an ultimate purpose.

Like I said, power is the ability to influence and effect the decisions of others. Insignifigant people do the same thing, just on a way smaller scale...
Old 06-18-06, 02:40 AM   #7
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Everyone is created equally, the collected opinions of the people make up someones value if you don't have control of your spirit. It's pretty much the same as beauty. If I'm called ugly by one person and then called beautiful by another... what should I believe? That choice is up to me, even if I've never been called beautiful in my life. It's the exact same thing with any other situation. If you choose to allow certain titles to actually raise the value of a human's life, therefor stripping the value of someone else's, then that's you. I have a certain way of looking at things. I'll change how I look at it when I come to that train of thought myself.
Old 06-18-06, 02:44 AM   #8
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
But even the bad guys in history have taught the rest of us important lessons.

If it wernt for hitler and a bunch of other guys before and during world war 2, we wouldnt now know that communism is a bullshit system that cant work....

Its the same with a lot of things.... God does work in mysterious ways and everything that happens in the world good or bad does have an ultimate purpose.

Like I said, power is the ability to influence and effect the decisions of others. Insignifigant people do the same thing, just on a way smaller scale...

China is a communist country, Cuba is communist. Hitler obviously didn't do his job well enough. He did, however, kill millions of people (often very painfully).

If you and Hitler were in a room before WWII, and you knew everything he was going to do, then the room got bombed and you had to escape... But you could either save Hitler's life, or your own, which would you choose?
Old 06-18-06, 02:44 AM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Everyone is created equally

I disagree.........
Old 06-18-06, 02:46 AM   #10
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
I disagree.........

Lmao racist
Old 06-18-06, 02:49 AM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
China is a communist country, Cuba is communist. Hitler obviously didn't do his job well enough. He did, however, kill millions of people (often very painfully).

If you and Hitler were in a room before WWII, and you knew everything he was going to do, then the room got bombed and you had to escape... But you could either save Hitler's life, or your own, which would you choose?

Thats 2 countries.. Neither of which are that good of a place to live....

How many countries does the world have again?

And btw-- I'd prolly save my own just as an experement to see what the world would be like without that guy....

For my own amusement more than anything....
Old 06-18-06, 02:51 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Lmao racist

What about retards?

Are they born equally along with normal people?

I could give more examples than that ofcourse, but I'm only really replying because of the racist comment....
Old 06-18-06, 02:52 AM   #13
Indeph
Not_Indeph

I was joking with the racist shit. And Yes they are equal. Ability and actions don't decide a man's worth either. If that's true than that 'Save the women and children" shit is completly misguided.
Old 06-18-06, 02:55 AM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
I was joking with the racist shit. And Yes they are equal. Ability and actions don't decide a man's worth either. If that's true than that 'Save the women and children" shit is completly misguided.

That save women and children shit is a double standard created by modern perception of men being the stronger sex.

Its like how girls are considered sluts if they sleep around and guys are considered players....

And yo, normal people can go through the education system and gain a good job, retards can just sit at home with a carer and do little to nothing with their lives.

How is that equal?
Old 06-18-06, 02:57 AM   #15
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Well to decide value you would have to have an eternal "better". Who's more important out of these people.... An intellgent homeless person... or an evil idiotic president?