RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-06, 01:47 PM   #1
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Is Cuba serious?

IP: B8B4 D1AE

they think america is gonna attack them.......
we got niggas blowin themselves up overseas.....cuba is the last thing the american government cares about.....Fidel Castro hasn't been anykind of threat to the world.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14178386/
Old 08-05-06, 01:53 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 07E5 1B4C

hey i can't blame em for thinking that, Bush (not America) is hungry to attack anybody!

Cubas got no oil, so they're safe.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 02:01 PM   #3
Assaulted NuTT
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 0B92 587C

^what this nigga said
Old 08-05-06, 02:32 PM   #4
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP: 5436 00A0

Cuba has some good athleats though.

Old 08-05-06, 03:33 PM   #5
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
Cuba has some good athleats though.

and some good looking females.....oooooooweeeeee
Old 08-05-06, 05:38 PM   #6
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

Man this some old Bullshit. I hate Bush...Dat nigga too oil hungry. He came to my house the other day and slapped me around abit because i refused to let him borrow some of my cooking oil.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 05:56 PM   #7
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: 8191 53A3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
they think america is gonna attack them.......
we got niggas blowin themselves up overseas.....cuba is the last thing the american government cares about.....Fidel Castro hasn't been anykind of threat to the world.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14178386/

Fidel Castro is not a threat to the world, but he is apparently a threat to the U.S...and a big one

He has been a threat to America since day one

http://www.guardian.co.uk/cuba/story/0,,1835930,00.html

An invasion, who knows.........MAYBE - it would certainly not be the first time the U.S has planned or had the intention of doing something like this...read this, it is a short article:

http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2006/675/675p16.htm

Oh and fuck the U.S....

and when I say the U.S I refer to what your governments/CIA have been responsible for in promoting their imperialistic intentions by the use of force, killing millions in the process

If you want to know what invading Afghanistan and Iraq was about, and all this other mess, get information on the 'The Project for the New American Century'...written by fuckers in your government such as Wolfowitz and some other nerds - the Iraq war was planned YEARS before the actual invasion, as was the war in Afghanistan...the U.S had started planning for the war in Afghanistan before September 11th, they had informed Pakistan about an invasion July that year...which makes you think, they must have known about the 9/11 attacks - and also, raises the question whether or not it had elements of an inside job....which of course, it did

Word

Last edited by SlicKnife : 08-05-06 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-05-06, 06:33 PM   #8
Hate chew
Yes you.

IP: 658F 8E37

VivA Fidel!!!!!!
Old 08-05-06, 07:23 PM   #9
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 9C30 FC35

I hope Fidel dies soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 08-05-06, 11:39 PM   #10
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlicKnife
Fidel Castro is not a threat to the world, but he is apparently a threat to the U.S...and a big one

He has been a threat to America since day one

http://www.guardian.co.uk/cuba/story/0,,1835930,00.html

An invasion, who knows.........MAYBE - it would certainly not be the first time the U.S has planned or had the intention of doing something like this...read this, it is a short article:

http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2006/675/675p16.htm

Oh and fuck the U.S....

and when I say the U.S I refer to what your governments/CIA have been responsible for in promoting their imperialistic intentions by the use of force, killing millions in the process

If you want to know what invading Afghanistan and Iraq was about, and all this other mess, get information on the 'The Project for the New American Century'...written by fuckers in your government such as Wolfowitz and some other nerds - the Iraq war was planned YEARS before the actual invasion, as was the war in Afghanistan...the U.S had started planning for the war in Afghanistan before September 11th, they had informed Pakistan about an invasion July that year...which makes you think, they must have known about the 9/11 attacks - and also, raises the question whether or not it had elements of an inside job....which of course, it did

Word

ya know...90 percent of what you just said is shit i and most people already know and 90 percent of the shit you said has nothing to do with the thread...

your in a whole different hemisphere son.....

and to set the record straight...cuba WAS a threat to the US......hell its 2006....they are a threat to NOBODY
Old 08-06-06, 01:22 PM   #11
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: A8B9 B68D

Quote:
ya know...90 percent of what you just said is shit i and most people already know and 90 percent of the shit you said has nothing to do with the thread...

your in a whole different hemisphere son.....

and to set the record straight...cuba WAS a threat to the US......hell its 2006....they are a threat to NOBODY

That is the typical response of someone who disliked (disagreed) with what I wrote, trying to act like it did not bother him/her...you come across an ignorant fool, honestly - dont be threatened by what I say, if people honestly search for the truth, they will find it....eventually

Ok, so your really telling me you knew about the 'Project for the New American Centruy'?....seriously, we could do a poll biatch! most people, espeically Americans, have no idea what that consists of and what it really is about (American foreign policy, after a another 'Pearl Harbour (9/11)'......the mainstream American media (also the European one) has NEVER mentioned it, yet it truly does exist and talks of the imperialistic actions your government(s) wanted to take, as they have done now already for decades.....

Who are you to speak for other people in the first place? I try to make my posts informative bitch, if you already know the shit, move on and dont be OFFENDED!!!!!

The fact is, most of what I said is the kind of information your government never openly shares thus becoming something the wider public is unaware of unless they themselves make the effort to search for it...when did President Bush say that the war in Iraq has been planned for years, and the so-called W.M.D was just an excuse to get in there? When did Bush say the war in Afghanistan was planned before 9/11? In fact he had to use 9/11 as a pretext for it, I wonder why????

Your a fuckin asshole

Everything I said did have to do with your question - you talked about the U.S attacking Cuba, are Iraq and Afghanistan not countires America has attacked before you bitch? The point I was making, was that you have no idea what your government wants to do, they plan things covertly, they dont give a fuck whether you guys know or not...understand? I specificaly mentioned the 'imperialistic intentions' part so to link the the foreign policy thus far...why, because Cuba COULD BE a target in the future...

You seem to not like the fact my post was openly to the point...yes, I criticised your fuckin government - it deserves it!

And just to set the record straight, Cuba WAS and STILL is a threat to the U.S...when I said a threat, I did not refer to a military threat...though in the past years your government has believed that, and painted such a picture - if anything thought, the U.S IS A THREAT TO CUBA

And read that link I provided you with, it explains why the U.S is seen as a threat to Cuba...and why they rightly think so...
Old 08-06-06, 01:24 PM   #12
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 0775 E664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Man this some old Bullshit. I hate Bush...Dat nigga too oil hungry. He came to my house the other day and slapped me around abit because i refused to let him borrow some of my cooking oil.

LMFAO ROFL. word homie. he came over here to canada looking for a frying pan? hmm..

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-06, 01:31 PM   #13
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlicKnife
That is the typical response of someone who disliked (disagreed) with what I wrote, trying to act like it did not bother him/her...you come across an ignorant fool, honestly - dont be threatened by what I say, if people honestly search for the truth, they will find it....eventually

Ok, so your really telling me you knew about the 'Project for the New American Centruy'?....seriously, we could do a poll biatch! most people, espeically Americans, have no idea what that consists of and what it really is about (American foreign policy, after a another 'Pearl Harbour (9/11)'......the mainstream American media (also the European one) has NEVER mentioned it, yet it truly does exist and talks of the imperialistic actions your government(s) wanted to take, as they have done now already for decades.....

Who are you to speak for other people in the first place? I try to make my posts informative bitch, if you already know the shit, move on and dont be OFFENDED!!!!!

The fact is, most of what I said is the kind of information your government never openly shares thus becoming something the wider public is unaware of unless they themselves make the effort to search for it...when did President Bush say that the war in Iraq has been planned for years, and the so-called W.M.D was just an excuse to get in there? When did Bush say the war in Afghanistan was planned before 9/11? In fact he had to use 9/11 as a pretext for it, I wonder why????

Your a fuckin asshole

Everything I said did have to do with your question - you talked about the U.S attacking Cuba, are Iraq and Afghanistan not countires America has attacked before you bitch? The point I was making, was that you have no idea what your government wants to do, they plan things covertly, they dont give a fuck whether you guys know or not...understand? I specificaly mentioned the 'imperialistic intentions' part so to link the the foreign policy thus far...why, because Cuba COULD BE a target in the future...

You seem to not like the fact my post was openly to the point...yes, I criticised your fuckin government - it deserves it!

And just to set the record straight, Cuba WAS and STILL is a threat to the U.S...when I said a threat, I did not refer to a military threat...though in the past years your government has believed that, and painted such a picture - if anything thought, the U.S IS A THREAT TO CUBA

And read that link I provided you with, it explains why the U.S is seen as a threat to Cuba...and why they rightly think so...

are you seroius....omg....your the one that seems to be getting offended.
i bet it took you all night to write that little essay huh.....
Old 08-06-06, 01:34 PM   #14
J Summers

IP: 96F2 DF03

kaughn you titty get on msn i'm bored as shit
Old 08-06-06, 01:39 PM   #15
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: A8B9 B68D

Quote:
are you seroius....omg....your the one that seems to be getting offended.
i bet it took you all night to write that little essay huh.....

ugh...dont put me down to your level.....man - something that would take you all night only takes me five minutes - actually, hold on

you prob wont understand that, so let me make it simple for you....IM NOT AS DUMB AS U! there ya go, was that any better....?

lol, its funny....not how ignorant you are (even tho that is) but the fact you avoided the valid points I made and could not reply to a sinlgle ONE of them!!!!