RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-06, 12:36 AM   #1
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
2pac...i got to say something about him..

IP: B8B4 D1AE

okay..now i know i'm gonna get a lot of hate from this...but i like tupac, yes. and he is a dope rapper, yes. but why does so many think he is the best rapper to ever touch the mic?

personally i just think its because of the westcoast/east coast brawl in the mid nintys that lead to biggie and tupacs deaths......and peole just jumped on the bandwagon of saying that he is the dopest rapper ever.

Now this is what i think about tupac....hes dope yea...but to me he is to repetitive...his flow, his lyrics and all is kinda the same in most of his songs...
that my opinion.....i DON'T!! think he is the greatest rapper ever (him nor Biggie) and i'm not going to say who i think the greatest rapper ever is because then people will start talking a bout that instead of this....the people that know me already know who i think is the best rapper ever..hint hint, hes from Detroit.....and no not Em.....hehehe

so thast what i got to say about tupac....

Last edited by Shear Kaughn : 08-11-06 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Because I got to say it....duh
Old 08-11-06, 12:37 AM   #2
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

i didnt read the last paragraph..im lazy haha but i agree..hes good..but hes overrated really..

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-11-06, 12:44 AM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 7CDE AD8B

I just ate a donut, I shoudl be a cop.
Old 08-11-06, 12:45 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 949D 8753

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
okay..now i know i'm gonna get a lot of hate from this...but i like tupac, yes. and he is a dope rapper, yes. but why does so many think he is the best rapper to ever touch the mic?

personally i just think its because of the westcoast/east coast brawl in the mid nintys that lead to biggie and tupacs deaths......and peole just jumped on the bandwagon of saying that he is the dopest rapper ever.

Now this is what i think about tupac....hes dope yea...but to me he is to repetitive...his flow, his lyrics and all is kinda the same in most of his songs...
that my opinion.....i don't think he is the greatest rapper ever and i'm not going to say who i think the greatest rapper ever is because then people will start talking a bout that instead of this....the people that know me already know who i think is the best rapper ever..hint hint, hes from Detroit.....and no not Em.....hehehe

so thast what i got to say about tupac....

I'm not even gonna hate..

In my opinion, very few rappers have ever come near pac's level... So many of his songs I can sit back and just relate on so many levels to every word the guy says, I dont care whether you are the same way or not.. But I have never found a rapper who I feel like I can really apreciate music wise and lyric wise on the same level as I apreciate the work pac did while he was here.

Straight up..

To me personally, nobody was as real as pac, nobody had more skill to express themselves so perfectly in a track and the only person I really think comes close to pac's level is Eminem...

Sure I listen to other rappers and think, wow, that was a dope track.. But with pac its just not the same........Its on a compleatly different level...
Old 08-11-06, 12:51 AM   #5
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

In my opinion, very few rappers have ever come near pac's level... So many of his songs I can sit back and just relate on so many levels to every word the guy says, I dont care whether you are the same way or not.. But I have never found a rapper who I feel like I can really apreciate music wise and lyric wise on the same level as I apreciate the work pac did while he was here.

Straight up..

To me personally, nobody was as real as pac, nobody had more skill to express themselves so perfectly in a track and the only person I really think comes close to pac's level is Eminem...

Sure I listen to other rappers and think, wow, that was a dope track.. But with pac its just not the same........Its on a compleatly different level...

and ya know i respect that...i respect anyones opinion on who they think is the greatest....but where i really get heated is when people can't give me a valid answer on why they think they are the greastest.....but you laid out how you feel and i respect that....
Old 08-11-06, 01:11 AM   #6
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: B03C CE5E

hes not the greatest rapper ever touch a mic, because the greatest rapper to ever touch a mic.....didnt.

that and theres lots of cats just as good. you just gotta be in the right place at the right time.

hes ONE of the greatest tho. but the greatest rappers is a looooooooooong list. for many different reasons.

( by rapper i mean rapping skills. not how many albums sold and all that SHALLOW superficial shit.. so jay z is not on that list... at all.... )

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 08-11-06, 01:12 AM   #7
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: AB57 3A4D

I believe Pac and Nas is really the best to ever bless a Mic but Biggi got a flow that'll kill both of'em but Nas takes so much heat cause peeps sayin he trynna be like Pac I don't know

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-06, 01:16 AM   #8
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: D661 F995

Pac is hardly the greatest at all.

But he's definately up there.

I would concur with you on that.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-06, 01:19 AM   #9
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca'lam
hes not the greatest rapper ever touch a mic, because the greatest rapper to ever touch a mic.....didnt.

that and theres lots of cats just as good. you just gotta be in the right place at the right time.

hes ONE of the greatest tho. but the greatest rappers is a looooooooooong list. for many different reasons.

( by rapper i mean rapping skills. not how many albums sold and all that SHALLOW superficial shit.. so jay z is not on that list... at all.... )

damn ca'lam that was fuckin truth to the front row right there
Old 08-11-06, 01:19 AM   #10
Compose

IP: B95C 756C

im guessing its royce da 5'9" that you're talkin about near the end?

but pac is the fuckin man he'll always be near the top of my list and its sad that newer generations will probably look up to people like lil wayne and say pac is wack and shit but w/e, i agree when it comes to skills/lyrics and shit hes not the best ever, but like nos said i related to him on so much of the shit he said and very few people can be close to pac's level as far as emotion and inspiration is concerned
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 08-11-06, 01:21 AM   #11
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
im guessing its royce da 5'9" that you're talkin about near the end?

but pac is the fuckin man he'll always be near the top of my list and its sad that newer generations will probably look up to people like lil wayne and say pac is wack and shit but w/e, i agree when it comes to skills/lyrics and shit hes not the best ever, but like nos said i related to him on so much of the shit he said and very few people can be close to pac's level as far as emotion and inspiration is concerned

yea..you guessed right.....its royce....
Old 08-11-06, 01:30 AM   #12
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

Straight up..

CO - SIGN

I agree on everysingle thing you said right there. damm

thanks for saving me the typing.

and word at eminem.

Pac's and eminem vibe is much greater than everyone else. there shit actrually makes you get into the song and brings up topics that i've been through and makes me grasp it.
Old 08-11-06, 01:32 AM   #13
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
yea..you guessed right.....its royce....

nice. I find Royce sick also.

to bad he came into it at a bad era. feel sorry for that guy.

he is having a hard time getting out in the commerical.

but yeah.

Royce ft. Amerie - life

^ crazy fucking track.
Old 08-11-06, 01:47 AM   #14
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: B03C CE5E

SPEAKING of royce.. anyone got any links to any of his mixtapes -_-

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 08-11-06, 01:51 AM   #15
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

^^ word to the eminem thing......but i think eminem was better then pac..or is... but thats just me.. haha

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out