RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-06, 08:49 AM   #1
ToX
I haven't posted yet...

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
yeah whatever.

IP: BEFA 0785

Well.. i dont know any of you bitches.. but i could eat you... f'real.

not here, but at many other sites, i would eat you. this site is infested with whack RB heads. yeah. RB heads are whack. what are you gonna do? use your 12 year old typing skills to cuss me out? go fuck yourself.

I see kempo's here... doing something.. it's probably his site.. whatever... the LBL or some homo ish that ace was talking about...

and then...

then i see LV... what she's doing here? i dont really know... she's too cool to be here... f'real.... she should come back to rf *cough cough* and no... not that shit ass rf that you bitches know... LV knows the real rf.

Same with you Lay-Z... you stupid prick... the fuck you doing here? you're supposed to be getting someone to make me a sig...

yeah and uh... you need a shoutbox... so i can diss people. and these smileys suck.

I Smoke Rocks!..

smg?.. LMFAO... hahaha...

HAHAHAHAHA...

whatever.. he's a herb. but He's probably popular here with his retarded 2 lines thingy that you all use... so whatever.

Last edited by ToX : 09-09-06 at 08:53 AM.