RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-06, 12:30 AM   #1
SerB
....S.....

Teachers who think they tuff.

IP: 329A 17E6

ohhhhhh man.

Swear If i ever saw my teachers in the summer I'd rush em. they think their fucking gods in class demanding shit and judgemental freaks. and some teachers boss on the gay shit, like they'll crack a joke on me like I'm some kind of tool.

And i know all teachers are judgemental. they see ur image and base it off that, and majority of teachers are losers when they went to skool. and got picked on. so they prolly judgemental about that. beacause I swear i'd write the same shit as some azn good girl and i'd get lower marks like whoaa.

Iono about america, but punching, swearing or anything doing to a teacher is like a automatic kicked out of like the district, some gay shit like that. but then when we touch other students we only get kicked out for 2days?
Old 09-28-06, 12:38 AM   #2
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7291 1D3E

word, i been through that same shit and the only satisfaction i ever got was when dude sent me to the princables office and came in and had a talk w/ me teacher and the princable and i just called the bitch ass out infront of his boss aka the princable... got to get a lot of shit of my chest and got the princable to take the teacher off a pedistale... what ended up happenin was i got moved to a different class, which was a slap in the teachers face and i didn't have to deal wit one less bitch at least.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-06, 12:52 AM   #3
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Are school is fucking stupid.

we cant change our classes. its gay as fuck, so I'm stuck with my teachers.

And i'm just hoping a teacher lays a hand on me, like a push or someshit. beacuase I'ma come full swinging beat him with a chair and claim self defence.
Old 09-28-06, 01:02 AM   #4
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 2EF6 7BBE

LMao this shit happened to me this morning. I said Shut up and dude steps to me, so i as a Reflex I just go "I'm Sorry.." and he goes no your not. AND oooh he sent me off I was like " No, I'm not sorry..But i say it in hopes that If i do you will except it and SHUT UP! but you didnt so now due to your Ignorance we're arguing over something Irrelevent..Plus the fact that I know the worse you can do to me is send me to the office and worst they can do is Kick me out. But hey that just means I get the fuck away from you sooner" lmao dude blew a gasket..

All i got was Detention for Cussing..ahaha..
Old 09-28-06, 01:09 AM   #5
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

teachers at my skool try n fight wif students n shit. my gym teacher slammed a kid against a wall wif a stick 2 hiz throat. theres video of it n shit, it wuz on tha news. n cops have bin called 2 tha skool cuz of teachers gittin in fights wif students. my grade 11 music audio teacher did this weird karate shit 2 my friend Vaughn when he tried 2 walk out of class 1 time, lmao, it wuz funny. werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 09-28-06, 01:14 AM   #6
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: 5350 A834

heres tha video of my gym teacher when he pwn3d this n00b like 3 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuuC0hjaAVM

lmao, tha kid wuz 1 of tha art teachers son too, lmao, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 09-28-06, 06:36 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 5EFE 227F

lmao @ the close up's then to a free dvd burner upgrade...

that's pure funny shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-06, 09:35 AM   #8
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: C4FA BA75

My teacher's only picked on the little idiot's not payin attention, or distracting the class.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-06, 11:19 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 5EFE 227F

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Jet
My teacher's only picked on the little idiot's not payin attention, or distracting the class.

that means he picked on you as well then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-06, 12:30 PM   #10
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

i had one psychotic irish dude teaching me in year 9 (8th grade US)

and i nearly got into a full blown fight with another teacher a couple times
me n some other people terrorised our chemistry teacher cos she was an annoying lil bitch

acid in her handbag, drawing her attention to blinding burning magnesium ribbon

ah good times -_-
Old 09-28-06, 01:32 PM   #11
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

i hate teachers .
Old 09-28-06, 03:18 PM   #12
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: C4FA BA75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
that means he picked on you as well then?

nah.....

what was it......2002.....um like 4 years ago when i was in school, I was a goodboy. Did my job an got the hell outta there. Now if just more kids were like me, there wouldnt be so many broken homes and fuck ups runnin around.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-06, 06:30 PM   #13
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3C6E F2D8

lmfao...well..heres a story for u...

my senior year..when the football team went to the state playoffs..we took a pep bus...and we were supposed to stop on the way and get something to eat...well the cheerleaders were complaining that they needed to get there to stretch...so they announced we couldnt eat........we get to the stadium...and theres a wendys like 100 yards from it....so me and a group of friends walk to it........well were ordering..and the principal, vice principal, and athletic director walk in.....we sat down...talked to them and ate with them........well...

when we get back to the stadium..the teacher that was in charge of the pep bus ( who was also the cheerleading coach ) was PISSED that we went without her permission.....so we continued to fuck with her the rest of the night.....on the bus ride home...she said something smart like.."thats why yall didnt get to go eat....well...some of you"....so the whole bus started chanting "BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT" for like 10 minutes straight......

so we all get called to the office the next day........principal was gonna give us all morning detention so we didnt have to miss the opening basketball game....of which i was supposed to play in...and the cheerleading coach got pissed and said she wanted us to be punished more......so he gave us ISS......and we had to miss the 1st basketball game of our senior season....

well...long story short....by the end of my senior season...that bitch didnt have a job in our school system any more.....lmao...my mom is a beast....................that bitch fucked me over....so we fucked her over 10 times worse......buwaahhahahaaha....i never lose
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-06, 06:39 PM   #14
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 77BB E1E2

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
Are school is fucking stupid.

If I was your teacher and read this, I'd be pretty 'judgemental' about most of your writing too, you dumb fuck. word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-06, 12:32 AM   #15
Pious
Flyweight

IP: A627 04B1

my math teacher taunted a dwarf by holding a calculator over his head, just out of arms reach.