RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-06, 04:28 PM   #1
Compose

just came back from seeing saw3

IP: B574 0B44

glad i went early right after school there was like 15 people in the whole theater or whatever, but shit was dope as hell, i liked it better then part 2 but i dont remember part 1 enough to compare them and shit

instead of like part 2 how a bunch of people were after the same shit, it has like 2 storylines kinda, one is revolved around amanda that assistant bitch, and if you've seen 1 and 2 you know half of what theyre gonna tell you/show you and the other story shit revolves around 1 guy, all of the 'victims' revolve around that guy except one, so its mainly just about 1 guy and a little more on amanda, it starts off where saw2 ends

^that isnt giving anything away to like the 'twists' of the story so you can read it lol

as far as i can remember it has more gore-type shit then the previous movies combined, you should definately go check it out

one of the girls in front of me threw up at one of the scenes and her bf had to take her to the bathroom or whatever, the scene if anyone wants to know was...

*SPOILERS*

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
jigsaw got the top of his skin on his head taken off like at the end of hannibal, and you saw the skull and it was drilled into with a powerdrill and chizelled the fuck out and you saw his brain pumping or whatever, it was joot
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 10-27-06, 04:30 PM   #2
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 04DB 79A0

Damn @ my screen automatically focusing on the spoilers.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 10-27-06, 06:19 PM   #3
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

word @ me not reading the spoiilers...

im gonna go watch this tonight. if i get a ride
Old 10-27-06, 11:37 PM   #4
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 2507 7083

shit wasnt that good in my opinion...i thought both the first two were better....i believe im getting tired of the Saws....
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-06, 05:32 PM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 0061 F107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
glad i went early right after school there was like 15 people in the whole theater or whatever, but shit was dope as hell, i liked it better then part 2 but i dont remember part 1 enough to compare them and shit

instead of like part 2 how a bunch of people were after the same shit, it has like 2 storylines kinda, one is revolved around amanda that assistant bitch, and if you've seen 1 and 2 you know half of what theyre gonna tell you/show you and the other story shit revolves around 1 guy, all of the 'victims' revolve around that guy except one, so its mainly just about 1 guy and a little more on amanda, it starts off where saw2 ends

^that isnt giving anything away to like the 'twists' of the story so you can read it lol

as far as i can remember it has more gore-type shit then the previous movies combined, you should definately go check it out

one of the girls in front of me threw up at one of the scenes and her bf had to take her to the bathroom or whatever, the scene if anyone wants to know was...

*SPOILERS*

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
jigsaw got the top of his skin on his head taken off like at the end of hannibal, and you saw the skull and it was drilled into with a powerdrill and chizelled the fuck out and you saw his brain pumping or whatever, it was joot

MORE SPOILERS

The whole operation thing didn't phase me at all but when the cop broke his leg with the toilet lid and then snapped that shit......wow. The pigs were pretty fucking nasty too, with the maggots all in them and shit.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 10-29-06, 07:55 PM   #6
Also Known.

Text Record: 14-1
IP: A532 3078

I "saw" it for free cuz i walked past while the ticket checker lady was checkin others, pretty good i liked it better than the second one which was gay in my opinion. I half way feel like bein an asshole and spoiling the whole movie but that would be fucked up haha we had to sit on the damn floor for the first half cuz all the seats were took but then people started leaving and we all took their seats. I recomend it to the non squeemish crowd and a good movie to see with squeemish girls.

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-06, 09:18 PM   #7
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: 7C6D 1B8D

Ima goto the theatre to check this shit out once our piddley fuckin threatre finally gets it in like 2 more months, lmao...
Old 10-31-06, 12:25 AM   #8
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

dam @ saw 3 rakin in more then 34.3 million dollars over the weekend