RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-06, 11:29 AM   #1
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

The best high's you can have on the regular?

IP: 3D3E 1359

There are many ways to get a buzz out of doing shit but what are the BEST ways? Well I can think of a few and here a few ways I have fun in my spare time.

There is nothing like the feeling of going out with a few mates, buying a shitload of eggs and yoghurts and just running riot round a random neighbour spraying shit all over peoples houses. You feel like a fucking menace to society, it's amazing. It's even better when you're drunk or stoned because your aiming seems to become super accurate and you nail the window with every throw.

This may seem strange, but one of the biggest buzz's I get is going to this evangelical church on a Sunday morning called The House of Prayer. Everyone there has just strong faith it's amazing. Like all these African people are singing gospel songs and you just want to get up (and many people do) and shout "PRAISE THE LORD!" Everyone is so warm there and you really feel like part of a family.

Another good high is going out to a party and fucking some silly bitch and then throwing them away afterwards. It's excellent, I'm a guy who operates strictly under the motto "no strings attatched" and any girl fool enough to call me back gets the same reply everytime, "it was a one off, I don't want a relationship with you." Then I hang up, it's beautiful.

There is NOTHING like the feeling of beating the fuck out of someone with a load of people screaming and chanting. The adrenaline rush is astronomically powerful. I remember the otherweek I beat down this black belt who was 6 ft 2 in the year below and for like half an hour afterwards as the adrenaline surged round my system I felt on top of the fucking world. The other week I got sent off in football for fighting, when I floored these two guys in one punch and winded another one. Again, for like half an hour I felt amazing.

Smoking the good shit... smoking beats it. I get stoned twice a week and everytime I feel so peaceful and in control of everything. I come up with all these amazing thoughts and theories and even sing wonderfully. Last Friday I got cained and me and my friend Lizzy walked around the town centre singing at the top of our voices. She's just crazy though, but I was geniunly higher than a NASA satellite dish. I was revolving so high into the fucking atmosphere it was like I was one of Jupiters moons. On Saturday I smoked this beautiful Mellon blunt and it was like I was touching the stars.

Oh yes
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06, 11:38 AM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: BD83 5678

A real good high is when you climb to the top of the Empire State Building. I mean, come on.. that is pretty fucking high.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06, 02:29 PM   #3
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

man, you... you do the gayest shit EVER when you're high.

what the fuck do you get high on, meth? smokin rat poison or somethin??

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06, 04:27 PM   #4
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: C99A E5F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
man, you... you do the gayest shit EVER when you're high.

what the fuck do you get high on, meth? smokin rat poison or somethin??

I do that shit when I'm sober dog, and it gives me a high. Wierd eh?

Oh yeah, are you appearing on the F.A.M.E mixtape?
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06, 06:02 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

dude if that's what you do when you're sober, you should really smoke weed.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06, 07:54 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A803 D519

Oh god.........
Old 12-05-06, 09:09 PM   #7
SerB
....S.....

IP: B13D 58CA

Another good high is going out to a party and fucking some silly bitch and then throwing them away afterwards. It's excellent, I'm a guy who operates strictly under the motto "no strings attatched" and any girl fool enough to call me back gets the same reply everytime, "it was a one off, I don't want a relationship with you." Then I hang up, it's beautiful.

this is hard to beleive.