RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-07, 11:49 PM   #1
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
Thumbs up this kinda shit just makes my night....

IP: 3011 7E9C

anyone else know what feelin this is.....i just got one of them automated myspace friend adders to up the traffic on my page, get my music out there more....n i was just rollin thru to see what people said yes n on this one girls page i click...she has my shit as her profile song.....shits ill, kinda makes all the bull shit you hear from kids on this site worth it.....yep yep thats all.....now start an argument as that is what every thread always ends up at...

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 04-03-07, 11:50 PM   #2
GESTURES
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F0ED 56CC

die.die.die.die.

HazeHeads*
Send a message via AIM to GESTURES   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-07, 12:03 AM   #3
Jay Rose
I don't lose

four times eh?....how could i pull that one off....die four times, probably having to be at the same time.....work with me....how could i die.die.die.die.?

three sad semesters
i thought about the army

Old 04-04-07, 12:11 AM   #4
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Thats everyday shit for niggas in MAS
You're just trash

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-07, 12:17 AM   #5
Jay Rose
I don't lose

haha sure....keep thinkin that buddy....you give me the best laughs on this site aside from ebrics...him cuz he owns people....you, cuz you actually think you have a fan base/creidability/talent....ect....hows some derrell strawberry lookin muh fucka think this highly of himself ill never know....but it serves as a good laugh

three sad semesters
i thought about the army

Old 04-04-07, 12:28 AM   #6
Zone Out
Power Hungry

*looks @ votes in battle*
Hmm.. you're losin to a talentless nigga with no creditability and no fanbase?
dog, I hope you DO realize 2 more votes and you'll be officially OWNED!
Even ya own peoples was like.. "I would've voted for you Zone, but Im in OYD."
HAHA
And what makes it so bad is.. i could've came better than I actually did
but what makes it even worse is.. I have a plan in this rap shit, when on the otherhand, you're just another eminem soundin white guy that posts tracks up on the net that gets ass horny when you hear your song on someone's page.
lmao.. just because your mom made your lil sister put your song on her page doesnt make you ill, home boy

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 04-04-07, 12:37 AM   #7
Jay Rose
I don't lose

haha yea on votes when one of em said yea i woulda voted for jay but he went over the time limit.....really credible to base your success on a rv battle....which i really didnt even try at all in, and you can tell with the mixing....cuz i didnt mix it....and eminem soundin....okay yea not really at all....and a plan....okay i really doubt your plans success.....sincerly man....no matter what you do shy of plastic surgery and a total attitude change your not gon make it....your simply not marketable with your huge ass lips n wide ass nose.....nor will your lisp ever catch on as something people will enjoy....and then once you get past that you have to work on the monotone delivery...cuz frankly your tracks get boring abuot a min into it....then comes the predictablity of your tracks...yea yea murder murder your gangster....sure buddy....shit if you ever had a second in a lime light youd die out quicker then mike jones......cuz both of yall only have one thing to rap about....comon man....any plan you have is just a dream....one that will realistically not come true....in claim detroit your even more screwed cuz everyone in detroit knows theres like 100 dudes comin out of detroit that are 100 times better then you.....your ugly ass is in a lose lose situation....so pick up your lip and head home to practice ACTING gangster some more

three sad semesters
i thought about the army

Old 04-04-07, 12:43 AM   #8
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

lmao....darrell strawberry
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-07, 01:14 AM   #9
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
haha yea on votes when one of em said yea i woulda voted for jay but he went over the time limit.....really credible to base your success on a rv battle....which i really didnt even try at all in, and you can tell with the mixing....cuz i didnt mix it....and eminem soundin....okay yea not really at all....and a plan....okay i really doubt your plans success.....sincerly man....no matter what you do shy of plastic surgery and a total attitude change your not gon make it....your simply not marketable with your huge ass lips n wide ass nose.....nor will your lisp ever catch on as something people will enjoy....and then once you get past that you have to work on the monotone delivery...cuz frankly your tracks get boring abuot a min into it....then comes the predictablity of your tracks...yea yea murder murder your gangster....sure buddy....shit if you ever had a second in a lime light youd die out quicker then mike jones......cuz both of yall only have one thing to rap about....comon man....any plan you have is just a dream....one that will realistically not come true....in claim detroit your even more screwed cuz everyone in detroit knows theres like 100 dudes comin out of detroit that are 100 times better then you.....your ugly ass is in a lose lose situation....so pick up your lip and head home to practice ACTING gangster some more

I wasnt basing my success off of an rv battle, I was basing how much better than you i am off of an rv battle
who'se fault is that you didnt try hard enough? YOURS!
Who's fault is it that you went waaay over the limit? YOURS!
Dont balme your retardness on anybody else but yourself.
And please as far as looks, lets not mention shit.
You look like a walkin talkin "owned by God" picture, lmao
I dont give a fuck what a nigga think how I look
If you got as much pussy as I did you wouldnt either
HA!
As far as my tracks, they're shittin on yours, homey
Your lines is all wack and played.
Your rhyme scheme is basic and majority of the time nonexisent.
your delivery goes no where!
But to move on, all my tracks do NOT be on no gangsta shit
You just corny as hell, son
I rap about street shit, nigga. Everything thats street isnt gangsta
I dont think you know what gangsta rap is..
man, you HAVE to be the lamest nigga tryin to rap on the planet
You sayin Im gon die out quicker than Mike Jones is a dumbass statement to make
especially since Mike Jones been bangin in Houston for years, dropped 2 hit singles, been in movies and television shows and have a platinum album AND his own record label. lmao
Im not fan of Mike Jones, but I give props where its due
Oh yeha, he got ANOTHER single out that gets alot of radio play...
so hmm.. my time in the limelight is gonna die out quicker than Mike Jones, eh?
But damn, dude been doin his thing. haha

anyway, to wrap this shit up
Lets say my plan DONT succeed. Lets say I dont blow up. Lets say all the hoes think Im ugly and everybody that hears my tracks says im wack and I have a terrible lisp.
What will that mean?
I'll tell you what it will mean
It means you need to kill yourself for ever even THINKING that you might have a chance at a rappin career. Cause if I cant make it you have ABSOLUTELY no chance in hell of making it, duke.
Because I can do anything you can do 100000x better, except take dick in the ass and lick balls.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 04-04-07, 01:17 AM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1C46 A9B3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286

I'm a fan of hip hop. I think Zone Out has better music then you. But you're not HORRIBLE, I mean you're ok I guess.
Old 04-04-07, 01:29 AM   #11
Jay Rose
I don't lose

okay first thing....zone out....this is why i said you make me laugh the most....cuz you actually believe you are good when you're at best average for THIS site....and when anyone questions that you just denounce anything they say as truth because You think that you are better then them when in reality you arent.....its why i find you so funny, cuz you have an unwarrented ego that im pretty sure most of anyone on this site would agree to you having.....

second off, jtr....never seen you post in any of my song threads or anything....so i have to bring up the question of have you ever heard anything ive done besides the half ass battle i threw together against zone out....?

oh third as a response to something said earler.....uhh no one in my crew said they would vote for you over me.....the closest it comes is ig sayin that it was even that my strengths were your weakness n vice versa....so dont get ya shit all twisted....

fact is you are a nothing....and will remain that, and the fact you believe otherwise is remarkably funny.....so you can leave with your pointless arguments....and dont let your lip hit you on your way out....

three sad semesters
i thought about the army

Old 04-04-07, 01:41 AM   #12
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
okay first thing....zone out....this is why i said you make me laugh the most....cuz you actually believe you are good when you're at best average for THIS site....and when anyone questions that you just denounce anything they say as truth because You think that you are better then them when in reality you arent.....its why i find you so funny, cuz you have an unwarrented ego that im pretty sure most of anyone on this site would agree to you having.....

second off, jtr....never seen you post in any of my song threads or anything....so i have to bring up the question of have you ever heard anything ive done besides the half ass battle i threw together against zone out....?

oh third as a response to something said earler.....uhh no one in my crew said they would vote for you over me.....the closest it comes is ig sayin that it was even that my strengths were your weakness n vice versa....so dont get ya shit all twisted....

fact is you are a nothing....and will remain that, and the fact you believe otherwise is remarkably funny.....so you can leave with your pointless arguments....and dont let your lip hit you on your way out....

Yeah, everybody on this site WOULD say I have an ego, but im 100% positive everyone on this site would give me props on being dope.
And because a nigga never posted in your song threads means he never heard your music?
haha
man, you really DO eat, sleep, and shit this net shit. I listen to shit in the songs forum ALL the time. I hardly EVER reply because I dont be feelin like it. and thats that.
I dont know what you be thinkin, dog. I seriously think you have some mental issue or some shit. But just cause they dont say something on RV doesnt mean they dont say it anywhere else. There is shit called aim, msn and yahoo. I hope you DO realize that. I hope you DO realize Im cool with everyone in OYD except the people that I've murdered. Yes, its a number of them.
So once again, all that talk is absinine because in the end, Im sitll better than you. I STILL have a larger fanbase than you. And you're still corny as hell, son.
Make sure you wipe that eye shadow away from your face before you start cryin or that shit will run.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 04-04-07, 01:55 AM   #13
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
but im 100% positive everyone on this site would give me props on being dope.

im sorry...but now you can be zero percent positive of that.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-07, 02:00 AM   #14
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Yeah, everybody on this site WOULD say I have an ego, but im 100% positive everyone on this site would give me props on being dope.
And because a nigga never posted in your song threads means he never heard your music?
haha
man, you really DO eat, sleep, and shit this net shit. I listen to shit in the songs forum ALL the time. I hardly EVER reply because I dont be feelin like it. and thats that.
I dont know what you be thinkin, dog. I seriously think you have some mental issue or some shit. But just cause they dont say something on RV doesnt mean they dont say it anywhere else. There is shit called aim, msn and yahoo. I hope you DO realize that. I hope you DO realize Im cool with everyone in OYD except the people that I've murdered. Yes, its a number of them.
So once again, all that talk is absinine because in the end, Im sitll better than you. I STILL have a larger fanbase than you. And you're still corny as hell, son.
Make sure you wipe that eye shadow away from your face before you start cryin or that shit will run.

haha first bold.....zone be that kid in school that everyone acts nice to but no one really likes....cuz majority of the people ive talked to are straight up mockin him all sayin the same thing.....yep you guessed it....no talent...

second bold....i was basically stating that ive never had any interaction with jtr....at all, so i was askin if he was basin it all on that battle or not....i wasnt assuming anything...i put it in question form....

third bold.....haha refir to the first post cuz these are the people that i was talkin bout callin you garbo....that might just be acting nice to your face....

last bold....okay sorry bout the eye shadow dont get all bent out of shape n all that i got dressed up for halloween.....so i looked like a fool one night.....it was cool i got to expeirence how everyone looks at you every day of your life....

and this i had to quote oh the irony....haha....

"You just corny as hell, son
I rap about street shit, nigga."

haha....talk about classic irony.....okay im done with you....please stop defeating yourself in your own arguments...and come back when someone actually cares about you

three sad semesters
i thought about the army

Old 04-04-07, 02:03 AM   #15
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Oh, excuse me
I meant to say everyone that dont suck dick.
Except Q.. Q is cool and give me props too.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote: